• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

"You mastered the Masenko and the Beam Struggle." he gets up, "What else, I could teach you the kamehameha, but I think dad would want to teach you...Um, Don't look at the moon?" he said pointing at MonKi's tail
MonKi nods and charges his Masenko. They both fired and beam clash was much more equally matched. However MonKi eventually ended it by going SSJB

"You mastered the Masenko and the Beam Struggle." he gets up, "What else, I could teach you the kamehameha, but I think dad would want to teach you...Um, Don't look at the moon?" he said pointing at MonKi's tail
"I'm aware." Ben said. (What about Justice Crash. Or the justice flurry?)

(Just the Saiyaman attacks. Also you sure you don't want anyone from The Ginyu Force) MonKi looked at him. "Justice... Crash?"
(Why wouldn't I? then we couldn't do the TOKU SENTAI together, I guess I get the space aussie and burter, Also I realize that with the universes colliding, if someone takes a character you want to be, you can still be that character since trillions amounts of earths fused into one, so you know what that means?)
"Alright, How about teaching you how to sense others ki?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back