• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

"Uh Yes, can I get a whole box of Nacho Cheese Doritos® Locos Tacos? and some Baha Blasts?" Nappa said.. he counts them all "Uhhh... 14 Baha Blasts." Uh anything else guys?
"I'll take a lemon water." TFSNappa said. "FIVE ORDERS OF EVERYTHING!" GTNappa said. "Uh... Just a classic Taco order for me please." Yamcha said.

Geez thinking about how much they eat.I'm starting to rethink this wish.

"I'll take a lemon water." TFSNappa said. "FIVE ORDERS OF EVERYTHING!" GTNappa said. "Uh... Just a classic Taco order for me please." Yamcha said.

Geez thinking about how much they eat.I'm starting to rethink this wish.
"Okay, that will be (INSERT HIGH PRICE HERE, I'll leave it to you.)"

Nappa got his wallet out. "I'm a famous director! I can afford this,"he gives the money wearing a space suit outside and gives a bunch of food to everyone he closed the door. "Oh BOY!" Nappa said

"Okay, that will be (INSERT HIGH PRICE HERE, I'll leave it to you.)"

Nappa got his wallet out. "I'm a famous director! I can afford this,"he gives the money wearing a space suit outside and gives a bunch of food to everyone he closed the door. "Oh BOY!" Nappa said
Yamcha sat down. "Alright let's eat!" He said.

"YAYYYYYYY" he eats his first taco
Not long after eating they arrived.on Namek. Getting the Dragon Balls didn't take long as the Namekians at this point knew them well enough to just give them the dragon Ball they had without worrying what they might be used for. A new Namekian ambassador summoned porunga and asked what their wishes were. "I want to the same age as Goku."

Not long after eating they arrived.on Namek. Getting the Dragon Balls didn't take long as the Namekians at this point knew them well enough to just give them the dragon Ball they had without worrying what they might be used for. A new Namekian ambassador summoned porunga and asked what their wishes were. "I want to the same age as Goku."
"Why not younger? We can be in our 20s!" Nappa said

"Why not younger? We can be in our 20s!" Nappa said
"Then make that wish." The Namekian wished for GTNappa to be young again. He granted the wish. He turned to Yamcha. "What is your wish?" He asked. Yamcha stepped forward. "I want to be stronger. I've lived my whole life falling behind everyone in terms of power. Please make me more powerful." He said. The Namekian said this and the wish was granted. "Your training should prove much more fruitful now."

"I wish I was in my twenties!" Nappa said
"Then make that wish." The Namekian wished for GTNappa to be young again. He granted the wish. He turned to Yamcha. "What is your wish?" He asked. Yamcha stepped forward. "I want to be stronger. I've lived my whole life falling behind everyone in terms of power. Please make me more powerful." He said. The Namekian said this and the wish was granted. "Your training should prove much more fruitful now."

"So your a saiyan now? Odd..."
(Also, Normal Nappa for me is forgetable at best.)
(I said no one noticed yet. Not even Yamcha. Also fine be abridged I'll play Super Nappa as well) They all returned to Earth. Piccolo had now just started teaching MonKi techniques.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back