• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Worlds United. (Invited Only)

Gohan got up "How about me? could be a good reminder for me two..." (I got it...Broly,Turles, Evil Vegeta, Evil Nappa, and Evil Raditz give the god form to Albedo to make up for the fact there isn't really enough EVIL saiyans, plus we already established that there can be multiple of the same character so...)

Gohan got up "How about me? could be a good reminder for me two..." (I got it...Broly,Turles, Evil Vegeta, Evil Nappa, and Evil Raditz give the god form to Albedo to make up for the fact there isn't really enough EVIL saiyans, plus we already established that there can be multiple of the same character so...)
(No it think their just gonna have team up at some point because the ritual has to be done with pure hearted Saiyans) "Right. Yamcha first." MinKi said

(Oh yeah, that kinda is stupid, Vegeta shouldn't even have Blue for that, he's done evil things up to the Buu Saga, Plus it kinda makes it so a evil god ki powered saiyan can't fight a good one, which is also stupid, but I won't make it noncanon here...) "Alright," Gohan said. "Your probably gonna learn Wolf Fang Fist or its Neo Counterpart." he said
(No it think their just gonna have team up at some point because the ritual has to be done with pure hearted Saiyans) "Right. Yamcha first." MinKi said

(Oh yeah, that kinda is stupid, Vegeta shouldn't even have Blue for that, he's done evil things up to the Buu Saga, Plus it kinda makes it so a evil god ki powered saiyan can't fight a good one, which is also stupid, but I won't make it noncanon here...) "Alright," Gohan said. "Your probably gonna learn Wolf Fang Fist or its Neo Counterpart." he said
(But Vegeta had changed. His heart and changed. He wasn't the same cruel jerk anymore. Now he was just jerk) "Hey. I've got other techniques. Like the Ki Blast thrust, and the Spirit Ball." Yamcha said.

Gohan looked at them, "I think you should do it outside, Master Roshi won't be happy for his house to be destroyed."
They went outside and got into battle stances. "Alright first show me what you got. No holding back." He said. "Okay." MonKi went blue. "YIKES! Maybe you should hold back just a little bit."

"Ben seems to be examining his movement, keeping himself distance and trying to learn the move." Gohan said to himself.
He was half correct. Ben powered up and used similar movements but they we're faster and slightly different as they used his tail as a weapon. "Monkey Fist!" He yelled pushing back Yamcha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back