• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Also I’ve got two different ideas for this.

• Wake up in a new and original body that at least somewhat resembles your old body

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Wake up in the body of someone who already exists in this new world

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Wren93

Writer
Looking for five or six people for a sandbox style rp, where the story evolves as we go along. The setting: a group of people wake up in a different world, reminiscent of fictional medieval fantasy worlds they loved as teens. Magic exists. They don’t know how they got there. This is intended to be a semi casual rp, in the sense that I am mostly available later at night. Just looking for a fun relaxing way to end my workday. This rp will run as long as we still like it. Know that if people sign up for this and then consistently flake the rp will move on without you. Must be 18+.

Sounds interesting. Are the teens reincarnated or isekaied?
That’s a good question. I like both ideas for different reasons. Although I do kinda lean towards reincarnation because it’s more of a permanent “well we are screwed”

I’ll wait to see if we can get one or two more people and then I’ll post all the details and character information.

Are you DM'ing or is it more freeform?
It’s pretty free form. It’s sandbox style, so we all contribute to the story and progress it. If someone has something interesting to add or has a cool turn for the story to take or want to bring in a critical NPC they can do that.

It’s pretty free form. It’s sandbox style, so we all contribute to the story and progress it. If someone has something interesting to add or has a cool turn for the story to take or want to bring in a critical NPC they can do that.
Are we allowed to add to the magic system or whatnot? Or is it entirely freeform a la Fairy Tail?

Are we allowed to add to the magic system or whatnot? Or is it entirely freeform a la Fairy Tail?
Yeah we can add structure and rules and stuff. We’ll open up a discord specifically for meta chatting and discussing ideas we have and want to implement.

Also I need everyone to vote on their preference in the poll at the top of the thread if you haven’t already

I have created the character page for this. Go ahead and check it out in your free time.

Alright so I’d like to start this week so anyone here who still wants to be in this that hasn’t posted a character, I need your characters in the next couple days so we can start

Alright everyone. Discord is up. Join the Wren's Sandbox Discord Server!
We will use this for any questions or meta discussion. In the meantime I will make the first post and everyone can post at their leisure, hopefully everyone gets a chance to post fairly and no one gets left behind. Let’s try for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back