• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wonderverse: Lone Oak High School OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
doing alright, writing up a short reply for kami rn. i could help brain storm some ideas with you if you want. introducing him could start with aftershock's request to introduce themselves and demo their powers?
sure i don't mind, and that sounds like a Good idea.

Anyone mind if I have Echo try to use her ability on them? I see no other way of pulling this off and I don't think she'd have the guts to mentally attack a teacher. Yet.

I don't really mind( As long i get to see tobias do something stupid)

Anyone mind if I have Echo try to use her ability on them? I see no other way of pulling this off and I don't think she'd have the guts to mentally attack a teacher. Yet.
I'd be down with her using it on Tiffany

Alright, I think I'll have to bow out of this rp lol

Pace is too fast for me unfortunately, I can't realistically keep up with 9 posts in a day xD

Was fun tho, good luck to y'all
(Just pretend Nathaniel suddenly got a phone call and dropped out or something)

Alright, I think I'll have to bow out of this rp lol

Pace is too fast for me unfortunately, I can't realistically keep up with 9 posts in a day xD

Was fun tho, good luck to y'all
(Just pretend Nathaniel suddenly got a phone call and dropped out or something)
Wait. You're leaving!? :'[

I don't really mind( As long i get to see tobias do something stupid)
Ask and you shall receive. ;)

For the both of you, just wanted to clarify that it's entirely up to you whether or not the commands actually work, and how exactly your character fulfills that command if it does. Autoing sucks and I'm not doing that. Her power is quite strong, but it's feasible for the target to fight it off, especially since she isn't trying particularly hard right now.

Ask and you shall receive. ;)

For the both of you, just wanted to clarify that it's entirely up to you whether or not the commands actually work, and how exactly your character fulfills that command if it does. Autoing sucks and I'm not doing that. Her power is quite strong, but it's feasible for the target to fight it off, especially since she isn't trying particularly hard right now.
When i saw that Eho is commanding him to trip over a rock I cried laughing, With my brothers just literally asking why am I laughing.

My punishment for playing a highly perceptive character is having to reply or acknowledge most posts, the benefit is I'll never have to worry about writers block

Tiffany really is just counting the seconds until she can "spar" with Chisomo and where she will definetly not go out of her way to inflict uneeded injury and/or humiliation.

Anyway, I'm playing around with the idea of an adult staff member, maybe a nurse or something along those lines.

Nice! I have a pretty solid idea for a nurse, just debating if I really want to do it rn, or make them later.

Basically the concept is someone with a level of weak chronomancy style ability, but basically exclusively able to speed up localized areas of living beings to make them go through natural healing way faster.

I'd wanted a to create a teacher who was a Shakespearian fanatic for some weird reason

Has anyone seen young justice? The newer seasons? Would halo’s powers be too op?

Basically the character has 7 auras and each aura gives them a different set of powers….red being strength and speed, blue being shields….so on and so forth

Has anyone seen young justice? The newer seasons? Would halo’s powers be too op?

Basically the character has 7 auras and each aura gives them a different set of powers….red being strength and speed, blue being shields….so on and so forth
I've seen the show and yes, it kinda is.

I mean the setting scales all the way to god level powers, so I don't think anything can be innately too op, just depends on what role the oc is meant to play.

So who's planning on going next anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back