• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wonderverse: Lone Oak High School OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lmfao, you're killing me here 😂😭

Chie's the best xD
Nate's use(less)ful hypegal. She was originally going to say that this dude is navigationally challenged but that's hella rude for someone she just met, wouldn't want to ruin Shirley's first impression of the guy. Leemaw

It's gonna be a minute to reply, (I still don't know who to talk to in roleplaying terms)

Tiffany pulling up like
spy-x-family-anya.gif

Welcome to all of the new people ^^

Is there anyone who isn't currently in conversation who would like to be approached? I'm hoping to get a little bit of character interaction in.

Good morning.

Also, I'll wait on anybody who wants to get some interactions in before I progress the story.

Good morning.

Also, I'll wait on anybody who wants to get some interactions in before I progress the story.
I'm waiting for Elysia either way, but assuming that comes soon, would you prefer I wait for Jack or just do the Tiffany post right away?

I'm waiting for Elysia either way, but assuming that comes soon, would you prefer I wait for Jack or just do the Tiffany post right away?
You can wait for me or not. I don't mind either although I will say I'll probably get a post out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back