• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wizarding World: A Changing of the Times - CLOSED

Sure. Back from a little writing dry spell - I am a little rusty.

Hey, no problem. As long as I get more than just a bunch of 'outsider' snakes I am a-okay! Nothing wrong with a Snape or a Draco here and there. But, I really hope this gets more than just Harry Potter, but everyone is played by the late great Alan Rickman (Although that does sound amazing)

I may use an older character idea that I've had from past HP roleplays. An intelligent troublemaker who has hopes of becoming an Auror but some of the stuff he does could be considered borderline illegal/not Auror material. Much like your smart school kid who wastes his intelligence on causing trouble and not really caring about the repercussions.

Hey, no problem. As long as I get more than just a bunch of 'outsider' snakes I am a-okay! Nothing wrong with a Snape or a Draco here and there. But, I really hope this gets more than just Harry Potter, but everyone is played by the late great Alan Rickman (Although that does sound amazing)
How about an ADHD riddled, Irish Gryffindor seeker with a love of birds?

TYPE TYPE I got a question for wands, do the materials need to be one that Olivander uses? Or we can use the ones made for ilvermorny like the pukwodgie and horned serpent cores

TYPE TYPE I got a question for wands, do the materials need to be one that Olivander uses? Or we can use the ones made for ilvermorny like the pukwodgie and horned serpent cores
I will say that Olivander will have some wands that he either got from an American wand-maker(and from all over the world) which he has on hand just for special occasions, and d I will also say that he would have at least made a few wands with 'unusual' materials for himself, if only to practice and explore them personally, which he will also most likely have on hand for sale. So, yeah - if you want a non-standard Ollivander wand, then go ahead.

TYPE TYPE Quick question! Do you have a brief list of the major teachers at Hogwarts? The CS mentions that McGonagall is the headmistress so I figure a lot of them are still around, but I still wanted to check and see if you had anything in mind. Especially for the potions and comc positions!

1569799094681.png

Here you go. Sorry - Forgot to post this here. We may be adding a timeline soonish. Also - some of these teachers may seem kinda strange. But just go with it. I am not gonna make more people. And the lore we have made allows for it.

Okay sooo... for the Blood Status do they take into account the ancestry to determine of they are a half blood or a pureblood or do you just need four pure-blood grandparents even though in their ancestry there is a half-blood or a muggle-born?

So from looking at the information it seems that both parents and grandparents can't be Muggle-Born or muggle. But your great grandparents could be or anyone further back. That means parents and grandparents would all have to be half-blood at least. Also I imagine half-breeds to be treated the same as Muggle-Born.

Heya ya'll. Really impressed by what you guys have been putting out. Been a bit busy with finishing off some work. But my CS will be up before mid-week. Thanks for your dedication. It really looks very good. Those of you who have not yet made, check out what there already is, and maybe consider variations. I don't mind more in one specific house. But Variety is the spice of life, eh? Also - don't be afraid to play with the cliches. Ravenclaw does not have to be a sevenNEWT prodigy. Lions can be a bit suspect, snakes can be very loyal, puffs can be... whatever. Don't be afraid to experiment. Anyway - will defs be starting the OKAYing by Friday.

I'm planning on a Hufflepuff healer but she's the aggressive type of a caring person. So she might nag your head off but she's gonna give you a good healing and a cookie.

Hello everyone. I looked over what you guys have posted so far and some of you really upped the game! Well done! I saw that some of you are not yet done, so reminder that we will start concluding character submissions around Friday. I will be working on mine right now, and should have it up by the time I waddle off to bed. Fresh off re-watching Fantastic Beasts, so very inspired. Anyway, well done! Really inspired with you guys. :)

If anyone would like to create from pre-roleplay relationships (whether it be good or bad), just shoot me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back