• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Within Tormented Space (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
archur archur , GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Posted! Sorry for the delay, we're getting ready to put our house on the market tomorrow so things are kinda crazy.

Jalena is now in the cell with Alejandros. I think we're expecting Buddy to join?

archur archur , GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Posted! Sorry for the delay, we're getting ready to put our house on the market tomorrow so things are kinda crazy.

Jalena is now in the cell with Alejandros. I think we're expecting Buddy to join?
No need to apologize, just happy to help.

Ramjammer Ramjammer archur archur Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Ok, so a bit of explanation. What Zavier slipped to you guys, was a small energy cartridge that powered the pistol he briefly managed to steal. The cartridge is just a small packet of nebulous energy that can be used for a number of purposes. Just get creative with what you want to do with it. You have free creative reign, just don't blow the entire ship up just yet ;D. Also, Zavier is going to be interrogated on Pilot's Deck, whatever you guys do, don't interrupt that scenario. But anything else...go wild.

Ramjammer Ramjammer archur archur Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Ok, so a bit of explanation. What Zavier slipped to you guys, was a small energy cartridge that powered the pistol he briefly managed to steal. The cartridge is just a small packet of nebulous energy that can be used for a number of purposes. Just get creative with what you want to do with it. You have free creative reign, just don't blow the entire ship up just yet ;D. Also, Zavier is going to be interrogated on Pilot's Deck, whatever you guys do, don't interrupt that scenario. But anything else...go wild.
Understood.

IS THAT BLOOD LEFT UNMOPPED ON THE DECK JUST OUTSIDE OF THE DOOR?

Oh good, I thought this thing died. Just no notifications.

I'll get a post up today as well.
Ramjammer Ramjammer do you want to go first or should I? No rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back