• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Within Tormented Space (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
archur archur

Uh oh, will our dashing digital breacher comply with the automaton assassin or will he not be bullied by an overpriced hunk-of-junk? Find out next time on Drago—

So how do you recommend I eventually respond to this?

archur archur

Uh oh, will our dashing digital breacher comply with the automaton assassin or will he not be bullied by an overpriced hunk-of-junk? Find out next time on Drago—

So how do you recommend I eventually respond to this?
Honestly uh, he's a robot, and he wants to get out as much as you guys. He's just used to being bullied by...

Everyone? Everyone is a good word.

Work your magic however you want, ultimately I'm not going to have him hurt you guys.

Your character does possess some psychic abilities correct?

Yes. We discussed in PM how her fancy head restraint and drugs would prevent her from using them, right? Otherwise there’s no reason why she couldn’t kill the guards and escape. I believe we described her state as catatonic- or something close to that, which is what I’ve been writing.

Yes. We discussed in PM how her fancy head restraint and drugs would prevent her from using them, right? Otherwise there’s no reason why she couldn’t kill the guards and escape. I believe we described her state as catatonic- or something close to that, which is what I’ve been writing.

Cool...the guard that got shot, also damaged his device in which he was controlling your character's inhibition contraption....GO!

That’s ok, I don’t need to retroactively change events that have already happened. I can wait a few posts for archur archur or Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian to come find her. Plus, interacting with other players is more fun than writing a scene by myself. :)

Hell yeah brother.

I'm currently waiting on Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian , but in our next string of posts we're probably going to get out and bust the other players out as well. That'll help get everyone on board I hope.
That’s ok, I don’t need to retroactively change events that have already happened. I can wait a few posts for archur archur or Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian to come find her. Plus, interacting with other players is more fun than writing a scene by myself. :)

I will be posting today, but by the evening as I'm prearranged with another event today.

Sorry, just had stuff come up yesterday. I will post today.

Thanks!

Made me look at my post again and realized that I left something incomplete with Rochus lol. I was debating whether or not to call you "Target 40" since V1 didn't officially hear your name or know who you are, but like

easy naming is easier

Hey peeps, apologies for not posting. Things have been crazy at work lately and I've picked up some insane shifts. I'm hoping to get a post up by Wednesday, depending on how things play out at my job. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back