• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Within Tormented Space (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ah, sorry, looks like I'll have to delay my post till morning but in the meantime, can I get some questions answered?

1. Can we write that we're in the cells?
2. Are our characters still shackled?
And lastly.
3. Can you give us a quick description of the cell?

Quite frankly I don't care who's my roommates because I like a curveball in rp now and again. It makes the writing more fun for me in a way.

posted

And to you two, Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel , Ramjammer Ramjammer , I know I inducted the both of you without real consent. If neither of you want to interact with my character, I made my post generic enough so that anybody else could be those other two people in the cell.

posted

And to you two, Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel , Ramjammer Ramjammer , I know I inducted the both of you without real consent. If neither of you want to interact with my character, I made my post generic enough so that anybody else could be those other two people in the cell.
I'm writing in Rochus landing the cell with V1 since I think it'd be funny for the third person to get shoved in and see these two mechanical monstrosities.

Writing up something for Alejandras right now, I'll probably get it finished in the next half hour or so

Busy last few days- I should be able to catch up today and post if it’s my turn

Busy last few days- I should be able to catch up today and post if it’s my turn
Nothing too crazy happened. Everyone's getting transported from one place to another and put into a cell with 2 other people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back