• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Within Tormented Space (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The spider was talking a lot of shit about you tho.

Maybe if it was a more sapient humanoid spider then that'd make the difference.

Well to be fair, there's only one true iteration of the great Victor Zsasz...his original publication in the comics as one of Batman's most deranged villains. In all other small screen interpretations of the character, he's been over simplified as a mere mafia hitman, which he is not. Victor Zsasz is the purest form of a psychopathic mass murderer. He doesn't kill people for money, he does it for two reasons. First off as a sort of pseudo religious experience in which he sees himself as a twisted liberator of souls, freeing people from the prison of a physical existence...and two, because he just enjoys the act of murder.

Buddy's love for killing is more of a form self-realization. He recognizes that some people are just meant to do certain things, and for him he's just too good at it for any other options to be wholly viable... But yes he also does take enjoyment from the act.

If you're gonna pin someone for a truckload of crimes, what's one more? Stick 'em with as many extra months as ya can, it'll look good on ya resume

So two people have already asked me in DM's what my main inspiration was for creating this RP. So I'll just answer it here. My two main sources were the sci-fi series Farscape and the film Event Horizon. I figure this is a pretty good melding of the two, which should prove to be pretty interesting. Just FYI :csmile:

Alrighty another mechanical monstrosity, Rochus, Buddy and V1 should be the bestest of friends.
blood is fuel kill them all blood is fuel kill them all blood is fuel kill them all
I'm sure those three will get on like a house on fire.

Ah geez, re-reading Alejandras' biography, I definitely have some room for improvement when it comes to writing, I'll get to that tomorrow

I'll post later tonight when I get home from work. Don't worry about moving things along in that regard, I'm used to making longer posts to catch up.

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel
Do darr-sapiens have a more colloquial name?

Homosapiens is the correct and most accurate term for our species for example, but we still call ourselves humans. Same thing for wolves, leopards and lions, or is darr-sapien the term that's most commonly used when referring to the species?

Just trying to come up with more terms to call you guys asides from the usual "meatbag" drivel.

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel
Do darr-sapiens have a more colloquial name?

Homosapiens is the correct and most accurate term for our species for example, but we still call ourselves humans. Same thing for wolves, leopards and lions, or is darr-sapien the term that's most commonly used when referring to the species?

Just trying to come up with more terms to call you guys asides from the usual "meatbag" drivel.

Good question, I haven't considered it. I guess a shortened term could just be Sapiens. To be honest I just derived the name by combining Darwin with Homo Sapien and thought it sounded cool, lol.

Good question, I haven't considered it. I guess a shortened term could just be Sapiens. To be honest I just derived the name by combining Darwin with Homo Sapien and thought it sounded cool, lol.
Fair enough.

That did inspire the catch all "Sapient" that V1 is going to call everyone from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back