• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Witches of New Orleans - Interest Check

kevin

𝒓𝒆𝒅 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’” π’Š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’–
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In February 1962, 200 people were accused of witchcraft in Salem, Massachusetts. Only 20 of the 200 were executed. Though there was a problem. Those 20 people were innocent. They didn’t practice witchcraft.

The real witches were clever, cunning, and careful. They sensed the dangers of the trials and fled weeks before hand, putting in the minds of the townspeople that those innocent people were witches.

They fled to the New Salem which is now known as New Orleans. They resided there for hundreds and hundreds of years privately and hidden away from humans. But now they are being hunted again and need to make a move for the next Salem Witch Trials are coming.

Hi everyone! I’m looking for maybe 6-4 people to roleplay as witches! This is inspired by American Horror Story: Coven

Always down for a witch roleplay! πŸ₯° Hope that this garners more interest.

& it's inspired by one of the best seasons of AHS!

Always down for a witch roleplay! πŸ₯° Hope that this garners more interest.

& it's inspired by one of the best seasons of AHS!
you have absolutely amazing taste! Coven is the BEST season of AHS! Thank you for showing interest!

you have absolutely amazing taste! Coven is the BEST season of AHS! Thank you for showing interest!
Of course! I saw it and immediately ran my fingers over my mouse so quickly. πŸ˜‚ I also agree with you, it is definitely #1 on my list.

No discord! Only on this site!

Thanks for showing interest!

yes it is!

still open for one more person!! claim your spot!

And with that ladies and gentlemen, I am closing off this role play!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back