• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Witcher Tales: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
K so I just posted my backup character and it's a work in progress but I am actually thinking that I might play as Griznir after all.

I shall attempt to write the bio.

I shall attempt to write the bio.
I like the character so far from what I read. She seemed more of a "good" person to me, which I like and think this roleplay will need.

As for the backstory, I like what you said about growing up in her parents shadow. Then she finally breaks away abound starts to walk her own path.

If that path is what lead her to becoming a Sorceress then write about it in her backstory. Most magic users have to go to school to become a Sorceress. It takes time and lots of dedication to practice magic. This could impact your character, so explain how. On top of that all Sorceresses are physically changed to become very beautiful. This is so there station as a Sorceress isn't undercut. Most of them also find a lording family and serve them as a magical advisor. Side note as well, Sorceresses are infertile and will never have children. That may impact her and you could write about it.

Sorry this may seem like a jumble of information. I'm at work, on my phone, and rushing this message. I see promise in the character and don't want to see her wasted simply because writing the backstory is hard.

Also I dislike the amnesia way out.

I wish you luck and I'm sure you'll do fine.

I like the character so far from what I read. She seemed more of a "good" person to me, which I like and think this roleplay will need.

As for the backstory, I like what you said about growing up in her parents shadow. Then she finally breaks away abound starts to walk her own path.

If that path is what lead her to becoming a Sorceress then write about it in her backstory. Most magic users have to go to school to become a Sorceress. It takes time and lots of dedication to practice magic. This could impact your character, so explain how. On top of that all Sorceresses are physically changed to become very beautiful. This is so there station as a Sorceress isn't undercut. Most of them also find a lording family and serve them as a magical advisor. Side note as well, Sorceresses are infertile and will never have children. That may impact her and you could write about it.

Sorry this may seem like a jumble of information. I'm at work, on my phone, and rushing this message. I see promise in the character and don't want to see her wasted simply because writing the backstory is hard.

Also I dislike the amnesia way out.

I wish you luck and I'm sure you'll do fine.
I thank you for your advice and feedback actually.

Even I myself disliked the amnesia part of it. I don't quite like taking an easy route.

That being said, is it possible that she could come from a family that dislike the use of magic so they raised her as a normal human being. Hid her talents or so to speak? Raising her as a normal human being before she diverged to her own path?

There is nothing worst than a good cs with an ugly af faceclaim. Rip. I absolutely hate anime fc lmfao

Okay but if the cs is good enough, why does it matter about the FC lol? Its what the person wants.

Oof revalia revalia giiiirrlll i didn't know you joined
We are in this together
Legit writing my bio rn

Oof revalia revalia giiiirrlll i didn't know you joined
We are in this together
Legit writing my bio rn
I saw your CS and I was like.. Ik this chick :P !!!
EUGH Girl power and let's do this...

I finally got an idea!

I shall slay like I never slayed before!

Code:
[centerblock=40][border=2px outset grey][div=width: 100%; background: #fff; padding-center: 80px; height: 100%; overflow-y: none; margin:auto; center; color: grey; font-size: 0.8em; font-align: center;]
[CENTER][font=Cinzel]name
[/font][/CENTER]
[/div][/border]
[row][column=span4]
[CENTER][border=0px; background:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/c1dd2da698a12deefa6372f93b52370d/tumblr_p6qeyzN5gw1ss3p04o1_500.gif) 100%; border-radius:500px; width:175px; height:175px;]

[/border][/CENTER]

[CENTER][border=0px; background:url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/47557a48df09b6d68e47d4e84aca435e/tumblr_p18isliEXM1twth3vo1_r1_540.gif) 30%; border-radius:500px; width:175px; height:175px;]

[/border][/CENTER]
[/column][column=span4]
[border= 2px outset grey][bg=#fff; height:315px; overflow:auto; padding:1][SIZE=2][font=Kayla]
Hidden scrolls[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2].link one:
.link two:
.link three:
.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Wipwpwouewdnfembdfsmjnx
[/font][/SIZE][/bg][/border]
[/column][/row][/centerblock]

Lol you can change the image urls and such

So what do you guys think of my backup character Griznir Straglobaand so far? He is not done yet but I think he has a good foundation

OMG I may have over done it...

I am up to six paragraphs.

Imma cry
Why is the bio so frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread

Back