• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Witcher Tales: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Filthy mudblood.

tenor.gif

Hey hey what's all this hate for Slytherin for?
Because Slytherin never does good to us. ALL evils comes from there. Us proud ravenclaw, on the other hand, always on the good side of the battle ;)

tenor.gif

Because Slytherin never does good to us. ALL evils comes from there. Us proud ravenclaw, on the other hand, always on the good side of the battle ;)
Stereotypical feck.
I'm posting anyway. #rebel

Chanticleer Chanticleer

We'll be starting this weekend either Saturday or Sunday, so all characters will need to be up sometime at 11:59 CST on April 27th.

Also tagging you here so we can use the OOC for the roleplay instead of the interest check.

Oh damn, I didn't know this thread existed. What an ignorant buffoon I was! Alright, I'll put this CS on the fast-track then to get it done before then.

I have some questions for y'all. These are for me to kinda gauge what kind of players you all are.

Just out of curiosity, how do you guys feel about character death? What's your thoughts on PC characters dying in a roleplay?

How comfortable are you with "Dark" fantasy settings. What's your limit on just how bad things can get? Do you even have a limit?

Do you like to see recurring NPC's, would you like to get more involved with an NPC's story as well as our own? Or do you simply like to focus on your characters journey and the other PC's within the roleplay?

Just a few questions I have, answer them, or don't, it's your call,

Few limits but occasional reservations. So long as it's been pre-discussed and is inservice to the greater story then I'm okay with character death. Dark fantasy isn't an issue at all. and Involved NPC's are always a good thing. MrBossMan MrBossMan

MrBossMan MrBossMan hey can you link the cs lore and ic to all other pages as well? It’s hard to navigate hha
Sorry, I honestly did not know I could do that. Feel free to correct me in the future when stuff like that happens again. I'm a new GM, like I said this will be my first time GMing, thus I'm sure I'll make more mistakes in the future. Thanks for pointing that out though but consider it done.

So, I read through it and something stuck out to me. Or perhaps I missed it and if I did sorry in advance, but is your character not a Sorceress? I saw her profession was a "waitress by day and a thief by night" which is refreshing I must say.

Sorry, I honestly did not know I could do that. Feel free to correct me in the future when stuff like that happens again. I'm a new GM, like I said this will be my first time GMing, thus I'm sure I'll make more mistakes in the future. Thanks for pointing that out though but consider it done.

So, I read through it and something stuck out to me. Or perhaps I missed it and if I did sorry in advance, but is your character not a Sorceress? I saw her profession was a "waitress by day and a thief by night" which is refreshing I must say.
She is not
I sorta included the power of attraction since, one is fits her, and two I kinda deemed the same situation with Iskandar Iskandar 's character
But yeah, her profession stays as it is haha

I have some questions for y'all. These are for me to kinda gauge what kind of players you all are.

Just out of curiosity, how do you guys feel about character death? What's your thoughts on PC characters dying in a roleplay?

How comfortable are you with "Dark" fantasy settings. What's your limit on just how bad things can get? Do you even have a limit?

Do you like to see recurring NPC's, would you like to get more involved with an NPC's story as well as our own? Or do you simply like to focus on your characters journey and the other PC's within the roleplay?

Just a few questions I have, answer them, or don't, it's your call,

I don't really like character death personally unless I get to have a say in it, so long as it is discussed with me beforehand.

I am a Warhammer 40k Fan, It doesn't get much darker than that. I'm cool with pretty much any amount of Grimdark possible but if it gets too dark I'll let you know.

I do like to see recurring NPC's but I definitely don't want them to overshadow the player characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back