• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Witcher Tales: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I am legit stuck on a biography but hopefully i will set it by the end of today?

I'm sorry but I am going to have to drop this T_T I do wish you luck on it however

So, here are some updates I've got planned.

1. I'm going to expand on the Lore page considerably. I know there isn't much there at all. This is mainly due to me rushing this roleplay once the interest in it picked up. Look forward to an expansion on the current situation. The key NPC's of the roleplay and some key locations.

2. I've decided I'll be making a Witcher as my character. This is for a few reasons, firstly I want to play one. In addition I think, as the GM, it'd help move the roleplay forward by having a character whom can drive the plot. He'll know about Curses and other things like that so we can move the roleplay forward.

3. I'm having a hard time connecting characters to the roleplay and to eachother. Where will they all start if they've never met? Because of this I'll probably start us off with a big event. Them our characters can form their "adventuring" party IC. I'm not sure on this though and I'll ask for a general consensus of the players whom are officially accepted on friday.

4. I like what's been done so far with the characters that have been created already. I'd encourage y'all to keep talking about your characters with eachother as it's good for the roleplay in general.

Rip i liked ur character hhh
hey, it's revalia revalia here... just dropped by to ask something.

the issue about me dropping was that I had trouble wroting the biography but i was loke... i rly want to be part of this. so i was wondering... is it okay for my character to have amnesia and she remembers like the last year of her life???

Okok,
So...
hey, it's revalia revalia here... just dropped by to ask something.

the issue about me dropping was that I had trouble wroting the biography but i was loke... i rly want to be part of this. so i was wondering... is it okay for my character to have amnesia and she remembers like the last year of her life???
hahhaha why on earth are u on another account :’)

But girl i think anything is permitted if you wish it to happen. Or, why don’t u talk about the biography with all of us so we can help and give some pitched for u to catch? :)

ShadowRogue ShadowRogue i get you, i personally struggle with the biography part with any character I make, at least writing it out. What I do is just... keep it simple. Put in the most basic facts, childhood/how they grew up/notable feats./what they're doing now, and then fluff it up anyway you can. At the end of the day, the biography part shouldnt much matter, unless you want them to be known for something atrocious or heroic they've done.

Last edited:
And to add on to what Defenestrator Defenestrator said, biographies are only for character approval. Write the notable things that justify why your character is fit for the story... the fluff or the additional details are best for character development IC

i hijacked his accou
Okok,
So...

hahhaha why on earth are u on another account :’)

But girl i think anything is permitted if you wish it to happen. Or, why don’t u talk about the biography with all of us so we can help and give some pitched for u to catch? :)
I hijacked his account hehehehe :'p

As for biography i wanted something like she grew up in her parents shadow right? But as she grew up she simply got fed up being told what to do or what to belief that she ran away... i just dont know how to form it.

So perhaps amnesia and she can remember the last year of her life. The life she somewhat wanted.

imo giving something as major as amnesia to your character, just to cut corners, is a bad idea. if you can weave how she got amnesia into her background, then it'd be a bit better

Okay i am back in my account now!
But yeah as I said above

Users who are viewing this thread

Back