• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Witcher Tales: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

MrBossMan

That's Mister BossMan to you.
OOC
Hello everyone!

This is the OOC chat for the roleplay and as such it is free to use. You can talk ideas for your characters, cool little sub-plots you'd like to explore, relationships between your characters and much more! Anything you want really, all I ask is you be kind to the other players in the chat.

Poke.

So, a few questions:
1. where is the "provided character sheet generator"?
2. is it first come first serve or is there a deadline to all three characters and then you select which makes the best combination? If so, when is the deadline?
3. The pace of the rp is one post per week???

This looks soo interesting! Can I join? I really love the witcher. I'm on a new game plus atm and reading the books <3 :)

Sorry for the late replies guys! I forgot to watch the thread and as such I didn't know y'all posted here.

But I'll get to your questions now.

Poke.

So, a few questions:
1. where is the "provided character sheet generator"?
2. is it first come first serve or is there a deadline to all three characters and then you select which makes the best combination? If so, when is the deadline?
3. The pace of the rp is one post per week???
1. I honestly do not know, I think I simply forgot to edit that part before I posted it. You can use any template or code you like as long as you fill out the basic information I have listed in the character tab of the roleplay.

2. This is not a first come first serve roleplay, I'll be taking the best CS's that I see. Meaning the content of the character within and not just the code. I like complex, well rounded characters with both good and bad traits. You're free to post up to three characters if you have different ideas for a character. Maybe you wanna play a Sorceress, but your unsure you'll get accepted because there's a limit of only two of them. If that's the case then you can make up to two more characters to "Fall back on" if your hypothetical sorceress doesn't get accepted. I hope this makes sense. As for the deadline we'll probably start this coming weekend, maybe Saturday or Sunday, April 28th or 29th. Until then your free to make your CS's.

3. I'd like to maintain a solid and steady pace for the roleplay. I've learned consistency is key to keeping things flowing. At least one post every 2 or 3 days would be good, if you can post more then awesome.

This looks soo interesting! Can I join? I really love the witcher. I'm on a new game plus atm and reading the books <3 :)

It's still open and I'd be happy to have you!

Now Iskander Iskander what's the question?

So my character won't be a mage or sorceress but I was wondering if they could have an ability resembling magic. They aren't a fighter, so it would be their only redeeming quality. If not I will delete it from my CS, which is just about done.

So my character won't be a mage or sorceress but I was wondering if they could have an ability resembling magic. They aren't a fighter, so it would be their only redeeming quality. If not I will delete it from my CS, which is just about done.
I don't think I'd mind it but I'd have to know what exactly it is to say for certain. It shouldn't be a problem so long as they're not capable of any magical talent on the level of a Mage.

I don't think I'd mind it but I'd have to know what exactly it is to say for certain. It shouldn't be a problem so long as they're not capable of any magical talent on the level of a Mage.
Of course. Shall I PM it to ya just to get an A-Okay.

I must say I'm very eager to read y'alls character sheets and see what you come up with.

Hey guys!

Just letting y'all know I've seen your PMs to me and I've looked over some of the characters. I won't be able to send you guys a reply until after I get off work. So expect a response from me sometime today.

I'm super excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back