• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Casey Jewels

Roleplay Type(s)
Plot:
Once the Sun God fell in love with the Moon Goddess, though she did not feel as strongly towards him. Still, when he offered her a ring, she accepted, and the two of them became inseparable. One night, the Moon Goddess freed herself of the ring—and the spell it had cast over her—and cast the ring away. It fell to the land of Oritara, where it caused chaos among the inhabitants before being hidden away and lost.

Even with centuries passing, Oritara remained a land of tribes, with skirmishes between the various tribes and races common. In the center of the land was the wolfkin tribe Miokee, with a chieftain who wished only for peace.

However, a seer of another tribe received a vision of the Motus Ring, and with that vision came a name—Miokee. This tribe attacked Miokee, eager for the power of the ring, but then other tribes became involved as their own seers received the same vision. Alliances formed, as all-out war broke out across the land.

Just a note before going more in-depth, I don’t have a lot of hard and fast things figured out for this, so I’m open to you guys adding to the world, making suggestions, etc. Plus, some of the particulars just depends on how many people join/what you do with your characters.

The Motus Ring:
The Motus Ring holds the power to influence emotions. While the Moon Goddess was bound by wearing it, it has the opposite effect on others—allowing them to be the influencer as long as the ring is in their possession. Not to say there isn’t some feedback from the ring to its holder, as it can amplify the holder’s emotions in a feedback loop of sorts.

While the basic story of the ring’s creation is well known, its power no longer is. Most assume its power is mind control, while others think it enslaves just the body. Not that either power is to be trusted in the hands of an enemy.

Tribes:
Tribes are typically of a single race, though there are often multiple tribes per race. Side note, in non-RP canon, all the tribes are the same race (wolfkin people), but to allow for more options in this RP, feel free to use other races.

The Miokee tribe has survived the many attacks against them by being the first to start forming alliances. I’m not specifying numbers at the moment, but they’ve allied with at least one other wolfkin tribe, and have almost secured a second wolfkin tribe alliance (or maybe another tribe? See the notes on my character at the end). I’d assume they have at least two more alliances, though those don’t have to be wolfkin tribes.

Now, the Miokee tribe itself has no additional knowledge as to where the ring is—just that it must be in their territory. Some tribes think the visions mean just that—that the ring is in Miokee territory—while others believe the Miokee tribe has additional knowledge, or even just that a member of said tribe will be the one to find the ring.

Healer/Wolfkin Tribe Stuff:
Wolfkin tribes have a high percentage of healers, for they are taught the basics of such magic in their youth. Females are usually giving more training than males in this area, as the males in turn focus on combat training.

If somebody wants to play a powerful healer, I can just nix this character out of the RP (she isn’t getting a profile anyways, but I’ll just play her in an unofficial sense if she’s needed), but… Rarely, one in the wolfkin tribes is born with a gift for healing, able to perform great feats others can never reach in their lifetime. Sacanoble is such a person. She holds no allegiance to a tribe, instead healing whoever needs her assistance. Most respect her neutrality, in case of the day they will be the one needing her assistance.

Another note about wolfkin tribes, the leaders (and sometimes important figures—such as Sacanoble) have a giant wolf that stays with them/follows only their alpha’s order. Wolfkin tribes can communicate with wolf packs, but actual wolves don’t typically live with the tribe. Rather, they roam the tribe’s territory. Also, I am aware it’s confusing not having an actual term for the wolf people, but… If anybody has any suggestions, I’m open to them.

Other:
I don’t have a timeline figured out, but this war has been going on for several years. I'm making the executive decision to say it's been almost four years since the first attack.
Also, the Miokee tribe’s territory is mostly forest.

Rules:
  • This RP has a PG-rating, and I would prefer no swearing. No sexual content.
  • Posts should be at least 3-4 sentences.
  • Please use proper spelling and grammar.
  • Please post at least once a week. I would prefer a faster pace, but I promise to try and be patient. :P
  • The usual no Godmodding, no fighting with other players, etc.
  • Have fun!

I think that about covers everything, other than...

I’m working on my main character’s profile right now, but to get an idea of what I mean when I say ‘wolfkin tribe,’ this is the picture that inspired my MC:
So, wolf ears, sharp canines, and (not pictured) a tail. Also, no human ears. Oh, and the picture is Wolf Girl by blueshinewolf (who seems to have deleted their account on the site I found it from).

My character will be the daughter of Miokee’s Chieftain. I’m going to have her be promised to another tribe’s chieftain in order to secure an alliance. I have a pre-existing character of mine in mind for this, but if somebody else wants to take up the role, we can talk about it.

Basically, I have some ideas for my MC/this story, but I’m open to whatever you guys come up with, so things aren’t super concrete.

EDIT: I'm going to go ahead and place a cap on ally tribes to Miokee. We need more players from other tribes. I don't care if your individual characters later become friends with those allied to Miokee, as that's just story progression, but not everyone should start out as friends.

Last edited:
So question. Do we have to be wolves in this? Because i have a cursed man who i think would fit a world of magic like this very well.

So question. Do we have to be wolves in this? Because i have a cursed man who i think would fit a world of magic like this very well.

I probably should have made it clearer, but the answer is in the Tribe section:
Side note, in non-RP canon, all the tribes are the same race (wolf people), but to allow for more options in this RP, feel free to use other races.
So, the short answer is, you can be whatever race you want. I will say, I wasn't really picturing humans in this world (or, at least, not on the continent the RP takes place on), but I'm open to it. No idea what the curse is, but your character already sounds intriguing.

I probably should have made it clearer, but the answer is in the Tribe section:

So, the short answer is, you can be whatever race you want. I will say, I wasn't really picturing humans in this world (or, at least, not on the continent the RP takes place on), but I'm open to it. No idea what the curse is, but your character already sounds intriguing.
Ill go ahead and message you the idea to see if it fits. If not i have another character that would be a bit more theme following

I’m interested, I need to use my wolf girl again. Also for terms of the wolf poeple, I suggest Lycans, Wolfkin, and because I have a lot of respect for the son of Loki know as Fenris, I was also thinking of the name Fenrosy

I’m interested, I need to use my wolf girl again. Also for terms of the wolf poeple, I suggest Lycans, Wolfkin, and because I have a lot of respect for the son of Loki know as Fenris, I was also thinking of the name Fenrosy
Thats an epic name.

I do like the name Wolfkin. I think that will be the name we go with (and I'll edit it into the first post when I have time). Thanks for the suggestions, and the interest!

I do like the name Wolfkin. I think that will be the name we go with (and I'll edit it into the first post when I have time). Thanks for the suggestions, and the interest!

Well that’s what they are called in fire emblem fates, so it stuck in my mind

Well the required sentences will be hard for me due to using my phone

But I can provide assistance with the world building, I’m pretty decent at writing myself

Quick world update:

Per TheForce's character idea, I'm going to say there are no human tribes on this continent, but there are human overseas. No one has fully explored the world yet, so these different civilizations don't know about each other. Not to say the occasional human can't make their way over, but it would be a very rare thing. As such, no more human characters unless there's a good explanation for it.

Now I’m curious, are they like werewolves? Or are they more anthropomorphic? Like human appearance mostly, but still retain wolf features? (Ears, tails, eyes, fangs, claws, etc.)
Look to where the picture is on the first post. I dropped some quick info about that there. I didn't mention eyes or claws, as I didn't think about those. I think claws could grow and retract, but that's the only shifting that happens. As for the eyes, I'd say yes to wolf eyes.

I've got to go do some real world stuff, but I'll be back in a couple of hours if you have more questions/ideas.

Quick world update:

Per TheForce's character idea, I'm going to say there are no human tribes on this continent, but there are human overseas. No one has fully explored the world yet, so these different civilizations don't know about each other. Not to say the occasional human can't make their way over, but it would be a very rare thing. As such, no more human characters unless there's a good explanation for it.

Look to where the picture is on the first post. I dropped some quick info about that there. I didn't mention eyes or claws, as I didn't think about those. I think claws could grow and retract, but that's the only shifting that happens. As for the eyes, I'd say yes to wolf eyes.

I've got to go do some real world stuff, but I'll be back in a couple of hours if you have more questions/ideas.

Well I only said those as options, my character is just going to have her ears, tail, and fangs

Hi! Insta wretched over here! But just to clarify: this is like a lord of the rings thing where we are from different tribes but hunting down the ring right? I kinda don't wanna be in a RP where we have to beat up on each other lol

Casey Jewels Casey Jewels hi! so like the idea for my app is that my girlie is from another tribe but instead of wolfkin she'd be hyena-kin royalty. I'd like her tribe to be allied with the Miokee. i'm thinking that my girlie's tribe would be far away off in the savannas but during war times they have a treaty to work together as allies. Lemme know if that all good k!

**EDIT - oh and just checking to see if OOC is here on RPNation or on Discord?

Last edited:
Hi! Insta wretched over here! But just to clarify: this is like a lord of the rings thing where we are from different tribes but hunting down the ring right? I kinda don't wanna be in a RP where we have to beat up on each other lol
Everyone is hunting the ring, but they are at war with each other. Yes, you won't be fighting with someone you're allied with (unless you're ready to break off the alliance, of course), but there is a war going on, so there will be fighting.

Casey Jewels Casey Jewels hi! so like the idea for my app is that my girlie is from another tribe but instead of wolfkin she'd be hyena-kin royalty. I'd like her tribe to be allied with the Miokee. i'm thinking that my girlie's tribe would be far away off in the savannas but during war times they have a treaty to work together as allies. Lemme know if that all good k!

**EDIT - oh and just checking to see if OOC is here on RPNation or on Discord?
I haven't made the OOC yet, but I can do that now. It'll be on this site.

As for your idea, it sounds good to me.

...actually you should join my girlie so we can beat up the naughty, naughty not-allied-with-Miokee-baddies...!

This is Rasah-Niki! And she needs your help!

hyena-sneer.jpg

...actually you should join my girlie so we can beat up the naughty, naughty not-allied-with-Miokee-baddies...!

Hehe. Yes! I'd say now what we need the most of is for people to join the existing tribes.

hyena-sneer.jpg

Jenny could be a wondering mercenary since she doesn’t even trust her own kind

Might I join in? I've got a decent homebrew race to throw in the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back