• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πš†πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πš’ 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝

q9pAyw7GNgvdt4hhs7ztUVEqYyNoxHaeb8iaPHW0D0pQ9DTJm6UnHun9y61p_EliXO0b6oxre-1DNmG9CkAhFs1BadvTe6sy9ITs347LsyuXfntX5mgN-MYR6k5jbnT3VVVgXWh1ZLlQZGYqpeYZOGB6JqpXn9YNDeXiJBzTYsqqaYjSTIcD2igCMTDRiA

sugar cookies !

q❅*⋆⍋*∞*qTwenty-One Year Old College Student. .q❅*⋆⍋*∞*q EST Time Zone. .q❅*⋆⍋*∞*q She / They. Bisexual. .q❅*⋆⍋*∞*q Willing to learn a new fandom if you learn any of mine !
q❅*⋆⍋*∞*q Owner of a spoiled Great Pyrenees. (Thinks he’s a big lap dog.) q❅*⋆⍋*∞*qAlways open to Manhwa recommendations! I need more. q❅*⋆⍋*∞*q OC x Canon, Double ups. q❅*⋆⍋*∞*q Love Romance.

I was recently-ish hospitalized and had to have surgery. But I am recovered enough to write this with some breaks. If we had started something- and I managed to not get back to you, nudge me! I might’ve lost it or something. With this in mind, I’m really hoping for people who are in it for the long-run, and are patient with replies! But I am also starting my winter break! Since it’s close to December- I would LOVE to have the holidays in our roleplay!
I have a massive sweet tooth, but, my favorite sweets are eggnog cookies. They are so good! I debated naming this account, β€œEggnogCookies.” But, that doesn’t sound as appealing. So sugar cookies it was. Is there any story behind your username?
When it comes to majors: I’ve been clueless about them pretty much my whole life, If you have a decided one, or, one you’ve already gotten I’d more be happy to hear about it. People who know what they want to do have my admiration.

I like memes, sending tiktoks, headcanons, playlists, and even Pinterest boards! Come be a Goofy Goober with me!
So, What Are The Rules?

𒁷 I’m no longer a young little tween browsing the internet for some roleplay action, so, first and foremost, I ask that you be older than the age of eighteen before contacting me. That and, I would prefer to be friends with who I roleplay with, and, big age gaps make me feel uncomfortable. 𒁷 The one-on-one roleplays I do will always be the same. I play my oc, your love interest, you play your oc, and my love interest. I’m never motivated enough to do canon parings or strictly oc ships. My heart lies in purely oc x canon ships! All kind of parings are okay with me! FxF, MxM, FxM, NBXM, NBxF, NBxNB. Etc! I’m LGBTQ-friendly and will always be. I need someone that is too because sometime’s my oc’s are LGBTQ too. 𒁷 Since anyone that reaches out to me should be older than eighteen, I hope it doesn’t have to be said that I have a life of my own outside of the roleplay. I’ve been spammed before in the past and, my anxiety can’t handle it. I will always, always communicate with you, and be open-minded. If I take more than a week to reply, you are of course more than welcome to bump the thread of ours. 𒁷 I’m more accustomed to the Third person, but, could attempt to do the first person. Past or present tense. Length is flexible! Anywhere from 600 to 2,000 words is fine by me. I think it’s considered multi-paragraph or Novella? Mirroring my partner is a habit, but there will obviously be days when I write less, or a little more. If you ever find yourself needing to write less, or anything similar- don’t fret it! Your mental state is more important than dishing out a lengthy reply every time. But, I don’t write with one-liners or extremely short replies, it stifles my creativity.
𒁷 It was mentioned in the about me section, but, I am someone who both loves plotting, and gushing in the ooc thread. I’ve ran into this a couple of times before my hiatus- I’m not going to carry the whole conversation. If I have to ask you everything, I will likely drop the roleplay. Roleplaying is a hobby, and, I want it to be fun, for both you and me. 𒁷 I normally get hooked by one certain character in my fandoms, so I’m not open to changing them. That doesn’t mean I can’t be flexible in other ways! As stated in the start of this doc: I will learn any fandom for you, if you are willing to play- or also learn, any of mine! If there is a shared fandom we have with the same love interest, we can do a split-fandom roleplay, where, I play them for you, and you play them for me. You want a love triangle? Go for it! Whatever makes you happy. 𒁷 Last but not least, is the limits. When you reach out, it’s important that you tell me your own limits, or any triggers! The last thing I’d ever want is to accidentally make someone uncomfortable, 𒁷 Have fun !!

The Cravings.
✎ = Highest craving.
Ϋ΅ = Midnight craving. (Mid-craving.)
β—› = Might say no.

β—‹ Genshin Impact. ✎ - AR 58, caught up to the whole story. ┆ Β° β™‘ Scaramouche. β—‹ The Vampire Diaries. ✎✎✎ - Seen all + Originals + rewatching. ┆ Β° β™‘ Damon Salvatore. β—‹ Bungou Stray Dogs. Ϋ΅ - finished all seasons. ┆ Β° β™‘ Dazai, Chuuya, Fyodor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back