• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wings of Fire RP interest check!

How are you doing today?

• Total voters
Ayo! Sounds like a cool rp. Lol WoF series, ugh, good times.

Now question, would I have to be one of a specific tribe? If not, I would like to be a hybrid.

Ayo! Sounds like a cool rp. Lol WoF series, ugh, good times.

Now question, would I have to be one of a specific tribe? If not, I would like to be a hybrid.
That'd be very cool if you are allowed to. You can make truly spectacular looking dragons by hybridizing.

That'd be very cool if you are allowed to. You can make truly spectacular looking dragons by hybridizing.
Indeed, I mean, some of my fav chars in the series were hybrids. Plus it's an oc I've rped with before, the wof rp just- died outta nowhere lol. Looking forward to being her again.

Indeed, I mean, some of my fav chars in the series were hybrids. Plus it's an oc I've rped with before, the wof rp just- died outta nowhere lol. Looking forward to being her again.
When I have more free time I really should finish the series. I read like the first one or two books. 😅

When I have more free time I really should finish the series. I read like the first one or two books. 😅
Heh, I finished the 9th book like...- more than 5 years ago. It's been a cool minute lol. Though when the hivewings and leafwings came into the picture, I was like nawwwww man. I just can't scholastic like I used to. I need some mature feel.
But nonetheless, WoF is still one of my favorite book series.

Hopefully this RP will be great then. I've played many dragon characters over many rps, but I haven't done a WoF one yet. I do know that I rather like Icewings, which is why I made one. Ice dragons are a favorite of mine regardless of the RP, though my main dragon OC is a fire dragon.

Ah I gotcha, Icewings have a cool uniqueness to them. That being said, I think you'll be mighty fond of Winter in the second arc of the series Xd.
My fav tribe are the Mudwings, not because of the tribe really, (cuz they're butts) just because of Clay. Lol. I love his character.
My OC's a Mudwing/Icewing Hybrid named Glacier. Then, if two chars are allowed, I might bring in her twin sister Icequake.
I even have another OC lol, and she's a Nightwing/Mudwing named Dawnclaw.

Ah I gotcha, Icewings have a cool uniqueness to them. That being said, I think you'll be mighty fond of Winter in the second arc of the series Xd.
My fav tribe are the Mudwings, not because of the tribe really, (cuz they're butts) just because of Clay. Lol. I love his character.
My OC's a Mudwing/Icewing Hybrid named Glacier. Then, if two chars are allowed, I might bring in her twin sister Icequake.
Mudwings have been shafted hard by the series. We get one Mudwing protagonist at the very beginning of the series and their tribe is basically never spoken about again.

My 14 year old self: excited to see how awesome and wholesome Clay's fam is.

An hour later

14 year old me: Throwing book across the room "NyEeHh!!"

My 14 year old self: excited to see how awesome and wholesome Clay's fam is.

An hour later

14 year old me: Throwing book across the room "NyEeHh!!"
Yeah, and then we get a helicopter mom, no parents, an amoral scientist dad, and then our first cool parent at the end of the arc.

Yeah, I might enjoy him. I looked at some information about him, and he seems like a rather interesting dragon, definitely stands out from the other, more violent dragons in the series.

Yeah, and then we get a helicopter mom, no parents, an amoral scientist dad, and then our first cool parent at the end of the arc.
Honeesttllyy. Xd

Yeah, I might enjoy him. I looked at some information about him, and he seems like a rather interesting dragon, definitely stands out from the other, more violent dragons in the series.
Oh yeah, he's got a lot of depth in em despite his basketcase demeanor.

With my character, I'm glad I found such a neat base. I can't draw for crap (not yet at least), but I can at least color within the lines xD. The non opaque lines caused me some issues, but I think I did well enough. The artist is really good, and I think they have a base for almost, if not every, breed of dragon in WoF.

Wow u guys been talking. Ok so I'm going to say that the dragon will be only 2 times bigger than a human soooooooo......one dragon hand is a fourth of a human. Sooo a 7' or 8' tall dragon if (for six year old dragon)that makes any sense if not don't worry about it. Pls just don't worried about it. The older you are the bigger you are. Thinking makes my brain hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back