• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wings of Fire RP interest check!

How are you doing today?

• Total voters

FuzzySheep12

I'm just chill'n
So if I did a rp where y'all used your own dragon OC's from WoF. Would you want to do that? It will be like the jade mountain school with classes and stuff possibly. Or yeah any other ideas would be great too. This is the best idea I've had all day. What's your fav breed? Skywing,Mudwing,Seawing,Silkwing, Icewing, Rainwing,Sandwing,Leafwing,Hivewing, or Nightwing? My favs the Rainwing. So, anyone interested?

Last edited:
I'm interested ! Though I never read beyond the second series, I'm assuming it doesn't matter because this is our own OC plot lol? My favourite dragon breed is the Nightwing ^^

Great! The other books are worth reading btw. I love the series. Ya once enough peeps are interested I'll make a cs page.

I'm actually a stranger to Wings Of Fire but I'd love a dragon RP. Any chance I could learn enough to RP without getting into WoF?

Ya it's fine if you've never read the series but you should try to read it when you have time it's an awesome series!

This seems pretty interesting. Are we doing a slice of life type thing or a prophecy centered adventure or what?
(also my favorite tribe are Icewings)

I'd be down. I'm a little partial to SeaWings, but if it comes down to one per tribe, I wouldn't mind playing any of them.

I'm similar to Reaves in which I have very limited knowledge of the series, but love dragon rps. Mind if I join this as well? I'll have to refresh myself on the breeds.

Last edited:
Your welcome to join if you don't know what the series is just make sure you research your oc breed so you are familiar with ther powers and limits. : )

Your welcome to join if you don't know what the series is just make sure you research your oc breed so you are familiar with ther powers and limits. : )
Okay! I'll make sure to do that. I know the breeds a bit (The ones from the first arc), but will find out more information. I rather like Icewings so I think I'll be one. ;)

Yikes not that much time then. I'll probably be sleeping soon though, so I'll try to make one when I wake up.

This is the CS y'all!

I have no idea how big dragons are in WoF 😅 I tried to find out via the internet, but it seems like it is equally confused. Can I please have some assistance with this?

I have no idea how big dragons are in WoF 😅 I tried to find out via the internet, but it seems like it is equally confused. Can I please have some assistance with this?
The series has a pretty sloppy sense of scale, so I vote we don't try to worry about character sizes too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back