• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "Wicked Walking" OOC

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe It's completely alright! I understand when life becomes an obstacle to things like this (really, I do). I just hope that, if you do end up leaving this RP, that you will be willing to tell me before you do.

Alright so should fenris and I make some post, say taking her to the doctor?

Looks like we've lost our villain as well as the love interest... though its awesome to see people coming back!

So do we just keep winging it for now? Or is there a specific direction we should be heading in?

Hmm... Well, since you two are the main available characters, we'll make use of each. One of you can add another character as the love interest while the other can make one for the villain. If not, I can make the villain and one of you two can choose which will play interest depending on plot and where you stand in the storyline.

I mean, yeah, it's probably best one of them make a villain. Also, sorry I'm not active in this RP, I'm not doing too good with keeping up with things right now Q.Q

Perhaps I can just play as a here-and-there character, that's just available whenever I am, unless that would be too difficult to work with. Considering I might not be around following a partial interaction, that could become problematic.

Alright, everyone. It's been about a week, so I would like to have a recap with those still involved with this roleplay so we can regroup and figure out what to do next.

I think I'm just going to drop from this RP completely. I don't feel the motivation to partake in it actively, as I've let myself fall out of interest for it due to not taking part in any of the RP. If I'd posted once or twice by now I'd be capable of staying, but at this point I've nothing in me to put into this RP. Sorry about being one of the letdowns.

As I've said in a previous message, I am only happy that you were able to tell me. Thank you for trying.

SunSmurf SunSmurf Fenris Fenris Do you know if there will be anyone else involved other than us?

As I've said in a previous message, I am only happy that you were able to tell me. Thank you for trying.

SunSmurf SunSmurf Fenris Fenris Do you know if there will be anyone else involved other than us?

I don't know of anyone else... I've been a tad scattered this week and haven't really come up with anything but a few throw away idea's for an antagonist.

Alright. You can give me the main ones you have and I can work on creating an antagonist while we figure out love interests. Does that sound alright?

Well we had the general who was hoping to weaponize the wicked; then I was thinking along the line of a cult leader. Maybe a guy who's deluded himself into thinking the wicked was the reincarnation of some ancient death god. His goal would be to 'free/awaken' her of her mortal shell etc. Or it could be someone seeking vengeance, believing the wicked to have caused a death/disaster that struck close to home...

As said, its all just shots in the dark. Haven't really had the mind to put anything conclusive together.

I actually enjoy this idea. It connects to the plot and reveals how much of a threat the Wicked could be. However, I am wondering what's wrong with it.

There's nothing wrong with it. It's just that's all I've got right now; rough concept without any details. Though I'm glad you enjoy the idea.

Either way, though right now I'm too tired to really turn the idea into a character.

I do think the antagonist should either have powers or some sort of influence to make him dangerous. What's your take?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back