• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "Wicked Walking" OOC

Kax - Character Template
Well here's mine

Name-
Kax

Alias/ Nickname-
Ranger Kax, K

Species-
Faun

Age-
Aound 35

Gender-
Male

Sexuality-
Straight

Height-
4'10"

Weight-
116 lbs

Appearance-
image.jpeg

Occupation-
Local Forest Ranger

Personality-
Kax has always been a friendly guy and those he makes friends are for life. He is nice to everyone, always looking for their best. However he loves the forest most of all finding solidarity among its trees, more often than not he's somewhere back there.

Special powers-
Kax has always been on good terms with the forest so he convince the forest to do him favors or achieve a common goal, and of course all of its animals are more than willing to help.

Other abilities/ Skills-
Being as he is Kax has a vast knowledge of the forest and everything in it. He is also quite the expert on the pan flute, which he often plays in his spare time. Other than that he has enhanced agility and senses.

Bio-
Kax was born in a woods much further away, but his mother couldn't support him and thought he needed a different perspective on life. So she sent him to live with his Godfather, in a small town far, far away. He grew up in the town and when he got old enough he over took his Godfathers job as forest ranger

Lady Astra Lady Astra

I would think so, he is generally friendly with everyone so I could see it, especially if he needs help with some medical situation

SunSmurf SunSmurf I was thinking the same thing! I really am excited to get things started, but I'm still waiting on everyone else's character templates and any last-minutes questions they have on plot and such. Also, will put out a poll for the town name at some point so everyone's free to pitch in names.

Alright, Lady Astra Lady Astra , the deed is done. I think my character is fixed, but I'd appreciate if you'd give it a once-over to check for anything I missed or anything.

that1aj that1aj I looked over your template. It seems alright, but I am still wondering what type of doctor AJ is and perhaps a different picture? I do enjoy it, but I expect her to look a bit older and the picture kind of gives a different feel. Sorry about bothering you about it!

Cameron Pierce - Character Template

84ca61228fdf0195769fec6c8d2cb43c.jpg

Name: Cameron Pierce
Nickname: Cam
Species: Doppelganger, shifter
Sexuality: heterosexual
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 170 lbs

Appearance: Cameron sports a wirey build and medium length dark hair, he usually appears well groomed but a tad bland lacking much of any identifiable markings aside from the odd colored suits.

Personality: Cameron is a calm individual who can occasionally seem a bit detached. He displays an easy going manner that seems to put most people at ease though he can be unusually persistent once something has caught his attention.

Special Powers: Thanks to his heritage Cameron has the ability to take on the guise of another without much effort, being able to imitate not only their looks but tone and mannerism given time to observe the original.

Other Abilities/Skills: Cameron has developed a number of odd skills by imitating those around him. Though obviously most of his talents are either work related or of a mischievous sort, lacking some of the more basic skills.

Bio: His memory is oddly foggy when it comes to the details before moving to the settlement. He can remember hitchhiking across country; always changing appearances, identities, everything. Maybe he was running from something? Maybe seeking someone? The answer just beyond the grasp of his conscious thought. Arriving in town Cameron decided to once more change his appearance, simply assuming his current guise off of a missing persons poster spotted along his journey.

Something about the town calmed his restless spirit, keeping him from moving on or even taking a new form permanently. In the recent years Cameron has grown complacent, but perhaps the storm of coming events will once more remind him of what had been evading him.

Fiel Wick - Character Template (EDITED)
— Fiel Wick
Unknown.jpeg
<Ulen>
As the newest member in town, not much is known about Ms. Fiel Wick. She acts very kind but distant whenever she speaks to the townspeople, only going outside late at night and never seen in the morning unless on cloudy days. She lives in a comfortable apartment above the town hall and usually comes out to substitute as the librarian whenever they are busy with errands, but other than that she seems to avoid any type of interactions with other townspeople. If only there were some reason why such disturbing events and tragedies happen with the town... After she steps through the gates, of course.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
name: Fiel Wick | alias: New Girl, Rookie, Stranger, Fiel, Ms. Wick | age: appears to be in early 20's | dob: unknown | pob: unknown | zodiac: unknown | gender: female | sexual orientation: bisexual | romantic orientation: here

faceclaim: PICTURE SHOWN | height: 5'2" | weight: 137 ibs. | hair color: black | eye color: pale silver | voiceclaim: shyish and light, with a sorrowful gentleness to it | tattoos: strangely enough, she has a "W" tattoo on the nape of her neck | distinguishing features: Long, flowing hair, pale skin, grey eye, bangs, her tattoo

+ traits: helpful, kind, resourceful, protective | – traits: shy, dark side, stone cold at times | likes: cloudy days, history textbooks, moonlight walks, simple things | dislikes: people questioning her morals, no sense of privacy, too many people speaking to her at once, hurting someone | moral alignment: UNKNOWN

| spoken languages: English, an unknown |

coded by dwale

Last edited:
Hmm... Perhaps Les El'fov? If my knowledge is correct, it's German for Elf Forest or something similar to that.

(Don't trust my knowledge, it's pretty lousy when it comes to Russian and German xD)

Hmm... Perhaps Les El'fov? If my knowledge is correct, it's German for Elf Forest or something similar to that.

(Don't trust my knowledge, it's pretty lousy when it comes to Russian and German xD)

Fascinating... So far, our options are Ulen or Les El'fov.

Alison Reynolds - Character Template
Here's my character! Not very good, but...

Name:

Alison Reynolds

Alias/Nickname:

Ali or AJ

Species:

Human

Female

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Height:

5'9"

Weight:

153 lbs

Doctor (Medical in a hospital/psychiatric)

Personality:

Ali loves to entertain, but is serious when she needs to be or when she's at work. She is a major social butterfly, but she also relies on touch a lot to know how her friends are feeling, as she isn't very good at reading faces.

Special Powers:

N/A

Other Abilities/Skills:

Archery, shooting, living off the land

Bio:

To be revealed

How long she's lived in Ulen:

Ali has lived in Ulen for as long as she can remember

Interactions with Ulen:

Ali is basically the adopted child of everyone in Ulen, as biological parents left her on the doorstep of one of the townspeople.

How she might meet Fiel:

I don't know if this is chill with everyone, but I was thinking that Ali could be at work and Fiel would come in looking for somewhere to sleep or something like that.

Picture:

Is there anyone else who needs to post their character templates OR wants to send a name for the town?

I'm extremely angry rn...

I haven't gotten any notifications about this thread or any of my other threads that I'm following

My notifications have been a little wonky lately but not to the point of complete failure...yet.

As for town names maybe something alluding to Avalo. Like Kingsrest or Ashwood Glen but thats kinda heavy on the medieval tone... so my votes still on Ulen. Les El'fov is interesting, though I'd say its not German unless you dug up some real old Germanic =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back