• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "Wicked Walking" OOC

My notifications have been a little wonky lately but not to the point of complete failure...yet.

As for town names maybe something alluding to Avalo. Like Kingsrest or Ashwood Glen but thats kinda heavy on the medieval tone... so my votes still on Ulen. Les El'fov is interesting, though I'd say its not German unless you dug up some real old Germanic =)

Very well! To everyone currently following this thread, I would like you all to note that I am planning to start this roleplay AT MOST by this week. And so, I will post the poll tonight for our main three town options and let everyone vote. PLEASE, send in your character templates by the deadline of the vote so we can begin the fun. Thank you!

Les El'fov is interesting, though I'd say its not German unless you dug up some real old Germanic =)

Les El'fov is actually French. I'm currently learning French, and it came up. I don't remember what it meant, but... It's French.

After some time thinking about it (aka working on other school work and being too distracted to fully make a decision), I think I've chosen the town name... ULEN!

However, since there will be a forest surrounding Ulen, I came to a compromise and decided to name that area Les El'fov. Most of the townspeople will probably call it El'fov or just "The Woods," but that's its official name!

I'd like to apologize for my impatience with everyone in advance. HOWEVER, I very much would like to start this roleplay ASAP in order to sustain the story idea before I lose it. Therefore, I want everyone to note that the set due date for your character templates will be this Friday, May 5th before midnight.

Once all the character templates have been submitted (along with any last minute comments and questions), then I will attempt to create the new thread for the official roleplay by Saturday evening, May 6th.

Now that that's off my chest, does anyone have any questions or comments about this?

Alright, everyone! The Lady Astra has returned!

*harps play lowly in the background*

Anyways, now for the big announcement...
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR ANYONE TO HAND IN THEIR CHARACTER TEMPLATES! PLEASE HAND IT IN ASAP OR PM ME IF YOU'RE CONFUSED AT ALL. IF YOU DO NOT HAND IT IN, I CANNOT CONSIDER YOU AS PART OF THE RP.

Maybe a character roster or list of accepted characters would be helpful. Other than that I'm excited to see this start.

Effie Stonemore - Character Template
Name:

Effie Stonemore
Alias/Nickname:
Snake eyes, Dr.Stonemore
Species:
Medusa

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Height:

5'10
Weight:
Appearance:

New-Ladies-Kaftan-Abaya-Muslim-Jilbab-Islamic-Flouncing-Maxi-Dress-font-b-Arab-b-font-Turkey.jpg

Marriage counselor\ Therapist
Personality:
Much like the story she originated from, she has to sides to her. Effie can be a sweet generous person, giving a helping hand to the poor souls who she comes across. Often she is working on sorting out the stories of other people and making them realize the mistakes they have made. Effie can switch to a semi-vengeful person who can reveal your secrets if you hurt her or any of her friends.
Special Powers:
Stone eyes- Effie has the ability to turn people to stone, of course, she cant use this often or she will become incredibly weak. she wear a pair of glasses that block her powers
Other Abilities/Skills:
Effie can get most people to trust her after a while.
Bio: TBA

Reina Lex - Character Template
Name: Reina Lex

Alias/Nickname: The Recluse

Species: Fairy

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 120lbs

Appearance: (With glasses)

669dd39e-5ee5-4f69-8b6d-ee09e178f760.jpg

Personality: Reina despises becoming involved in matters she believes do not pertain to her. She spends most of her time in her library and is rarely seen outside of it, except for during the weekly grocery run. She is very reserved, keeping her conversations with others to a minimum. However, it is possible for her to open up to others.

Special Powers: Flying, Wind manipulation

Other Abilities/Skills: Has a large amount of general knowledge, plays the harp

Bio: To be revealed.

Elc Van Houten - Character Template
Ignore the haphazard nature of the sheet please... I'm very bad at time management and well, paying attention to what I'm supposed to be doing, and so I basically did this in thirty minutes spread out over two days, not including distractions and image searching ;~;

Name

Elc Van Houten

Appearance
large.jpg

Alias/ Nickname
Storyteller
Historic Bookkeeper
Elc the All-Knowing

Appears to be around the age of fifteen, however is known as being twenty-two.

Species
Elf

Sexuality
Bisexual

Height
5'4"

Weight
48 kg, ~106 lbs

Occupation
Writer
Town Storyteller/Record Keeper
(In charge of managing and keeping all historic records, creating new records of major events, and overall building upon the historic knowledge of the town.)

Personality
Somewhat reserved and introverted, Elc is a rather kind and softhearted individual. Above all else, Elc loves to read books, particularly studying the mythological and magical components of the world. Due to this sort of mature but reserved nature, Elc is often easily able to make friends with people of any age, particularly able to get along well with kids. His favorite book is a book that was written nearly a thousand years back, titled "Shadows of the Other World." He's very protective of it, and doesn't allowing anyone to even touch it; let alone look inside. He claims it was written by one of the founders of the village, a woman named Rindou Van Houten, though he hides the fact no other records with the name Rindou Van Houten exist within his family's large collection of historical records.

Special Powers
Elc isn't known to have much in the way of fancy powers, however is capable of most forms of practical magic.

Other Abilities
Elc has a near perfect memory, including the capacity to access virtually any memory at any time, something known as a common train among the Van Houten family.

Bio
Insert work that is yet to really be completed and thus will not be placed in immediately

I Ignace Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe BOTH APPROVED!
Thank you all so much for working so hard with me to push this roleplay into motion! I will be sending the link to the official RP by either the end of the day or tomorrow morning (at the latest) so we may begin.

I would think it would work better if someone else did then, we could do u

I've decided to make a Baker for a character. Hopefully it's alright for me to make a second character, and if it is, it'll just be a sort of self-pleasing kind of thing. Merely a side character I'll make for the purpose of inspiration that I have toward such a character.
Lady Astra Lady Astra

Slothtastic Slothtastic Perfect timing! We just started. However, you have to send in your main character template in BEFORE you can RP in the official chat.

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe It's alright to have side characters or NPCs in the town (especially with how many characters we actually play), but you cannot abandon your main character for your NPC without telling me. Other than that, I do not mind!

Alright! The roleplay is still open, so anyone can reply to it if you want. Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe , is your baker character gonna reply? If so, could you send in their character template before so I can make note of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back