Other Why did you pick your name?

I go by Venthizonxa because it's technically a word play of the number '7310', which has my favorite numbers in it (7 and 31). Ven sounds like 'seven', right? Right. While Thizon is a mix-up of 'thirty-one'. Xa is not only a very random name for the number '0', it's also a nicer touch to the name for some reasons and I liked it better than 'Venthizon'. I came up with that name because it's very unique and strange, which suits me very well. I have been using that same name since I was sixteen years old, which was four years ago.

When I first signed up and started playing LoL, I was going to use 'Canadron' which is a play on my last name, however, I didn't realize I had pressed 'f' instead of 'd' until I entered and accepted the Summoner Name. Despite the mistake, I didn't bother changing it, and since then Canafron has been my username for everything since

I needed a username for Neopets way back in the day, and I happened to be playing Pokemon Ruby at the time. I combined that with 'Dragon' since I really liked them as a kid. Name just stuck, and I've been using it ever since.

Natalya Rostova is a character from War and Peace. I haven't read it, but I'm obsessed with the Broadway musical it inspired: Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812.

By accident. I was going to change my name to something that made sense but slipped my finger after my shitty phone bugged so now I am froto

Well I always liked dragons and this name came up in conversation one day while me and a friend were talking about our favorite books, of course one of them being ERAGON, one book in a series, and she said the name Saphira suited me. I also had a tendency to be a dragon in my roleplays. So now it's my nickname amongst my friends. ♥♥♥

Last edited:
I choose this name because it was a reference to a boss in a game but now it means something else. It is like my online name now. Wherever I can, I will be some form of Archdemon since it's a cool name and I've just accepted it as my online name.

Also it just sounds cool even if it is slightly edgy.

When I first got private access to the internet years ago, I joined my first forum. I can't remember the name of it or my username, but I did something stupid and ended up banned temporarily. Instead of waiting, I just made a new account with my current name because it rhymed. My old account remained abandoned and I forgot about the site a week later, but the name stuck with me. After that I learned how forums work and haven't intentionally broken rules since.

Tyrell is the name I use on nearly every site. chan is the japanese suffix for female. Besides I'm an otaku so chan is a nice touch.

I probably have the dorkiest reason for mine. I had the biggest crush on a character who's last name was Law a few years back. So I made oOLadyLawOo my user name on Runescape. Now I have a crush on another character from another anime who goes by that name. So, that being said, I couldn't think of a creative name and decided to stick with it. Lame...I know. >.<

I originally chose this name from a love of Borderlands and alliteration, but now it's basically come to represent what it implies: a drunk Satan.

So... anyone remember Homestuck?
Yes, it's a shitty fan-chum-handle. It stuck, including the typo.

I picked my name from two things
Suggy is a nickname my friends have for me (which comes from my surname)
Reidh is from Réidh, the Irish word meaning Ready (which is ironic because I'm not ready for anything)

I picked my name because ages ago, when I signed up for a different forum, I was totally stumped for a name. Then my eye fell on a drawing my friend made of me back in 7th grade. It's me, wearing Altaïr's robes, standing behind a very low wall (he wasn't very good at drawing feet) with my hands behind me back (he wasn't very good at drawing hands then, either), and staring at a single golden coin on the ground, ready to pounce. It's captioned "*cackling* [name] the fearless sissy".

So I went with that. It got stuck. I love it so much. Still have the drawing, too!

I picked my name because ages ago, when I signed up for a different forum, I was totally stumped for a name. Then my eye fell on a drawing my friend made of me back in 7th grade. It's me, wearing Altaïr's robes, standing behind a very low wall (he wasn't very good at drawing feet) with my hands behind me back (he wasn't very good at drawing hands then, either), and staring at a single golden coin on the ground, ready to pounce. It's captioned "*cackling* [name] the fearless sissy".

So I went with that. It got stuck. I love it so much. Still have the drawing, too!

That's the cutest thing ever. I just thought up mine because I couldn't think of anything else.. it sounds kinda cool, right?

right?

Well.. I absolutely hated my name, way back when, like 4 years ago or something.
I was dubbed Meredith by a few of my first online friends.

It'll be my legal name within a few years too! Funny how life works out. : D

Well.. I absolutely hated my name, way back when, like 4 years ago or something.
I was dubbed Meredith by a few of my first online friends.

It'll be my legal name within a few years too! Funny how life works out. : D

Is it a real name? It sounds too fantastical to be true. I hope nobody makes fun of it, I think it's pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back