Other Why did you pick your name?

ButterflyofGrey is my trademark, I use it pretty much everywhere. And if I have more than one account somewhere its usually the more private one. But--I just one day wanted to be a little emo frick and was like "well I am a butterfly of grey, because I have no color" so I made it that...and then I started using it places and then even after I wasn't like that anymore I used it everywhere and it just sticks with me.

named myself after my favorite bubble tea topping--tapioca pearls

+ other cute names were already taken

Last edited:
A crippling obsession with Frankenstein (the scientist, not the monster) and the mad scientist trope in general, and an obnoxiously high-pitched voice which I can only compare to that of an infant being strangled with a TV cable, while others compare to the voice of a 16-year-old German girl.

Don't ask.

Well my name first came into existence the year I decided I needed a change. Kinda like a new hair cut. I always enjoy having fun and makinf people laugh so I spent some time and this is what popped up. Since then I have used it as my twitch streaming and still love it.

I have enough guinea pigs to fill a box. All 7 of them are rescues and I love them with all my heart. My favorite thing to do is to put all of them (the boys are neutered) on the ground and lay there with them while they adventures and wheek. I call it a Pig Party!

Back when we only had one computer in the house and MSN chat was a thing, I was roleplaying Yu Yu Hakusho with a couple of friends. My brother needed to use the computer for a few minutes so I let him without signing out. Once he was done, he went into the RP as me and called Kurama a Son of a Bunny Demon and it just kinda stuck.

I was twelve. Thought it was unique
I was right about unique, but not so much good lol

my name refer to the fact that i am infatuate with the moon. I dont think there much else to say also my last name start with a m so conveniently i like the fact these two words start with m for that reason

Ever since I was a little kid, I had my nose stuck in a historical book. I could tell you everything about the Titanic at eight.
I also love music and have played quite a few instruments through my life, so a phonograph is the perfect medium.

Mine is an old nickname given to me from a close family friend to mym. She worked with a japanese woman who was like my auntie and she took my to favorite things and made it into a name.
Murasaki = the word for purple and Getsu-ei = Crescent Moon, since my favorite color is purple and I was obsessed with astronomy and I am aslo a Cancer, which in astrology is ruled by the Moon.

So my name means The Violet Crescent Moon.

My name is actually a nickname of my previous username [redacted]. [redacted] just sounds way cooler as it was given by friends

Last edited:
i'm honestly not quite sure why i chose this username, aha. idk. it sounds nice? it's a greek word, and was originally supposed to be ephemeral, meaning lasting for a very long time. unfortunately, ephemeral was taken, so i decided to give it a little twist and change it to ephemereal, because why not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back