Other Why did you pick your name?

Because, "Fluffyknowsyourmom" is a little long on some sites. I couldn't use it in league of legends and other games and apps. Do this became my alternative

Because it's my favourite HTTP status code.

I acknowledge that I've hit some sort of "point of no return" in my life when I say that I have a favourite HTTP status code.

I came up with the idea for this username many years ago, and don't even really remember the inspiration. Although, I owned a telescope at the time, so I may have been going through an astronomy phase. Either way, I've used variations of this name for a variety of different sites, including other rp sites.

Shadow was my nickname in middle school and also my original artist signature. I used it in many different profile names or signatures I have had over the years and in different variations. Ex: shadowlover, shadowgirl, shadows freedom.

I am the shadow and become one with shadows. It is my soul name.

Shadow was my nickname in middle school and also my original artist signature. I used it in many different profile names or signatures I have had over the years and in different variations. Ex: shadowlover, shadowgirl, shadows freedom.

I am the shadow and become one with shadows. It is my soul name.
So are you the Umbra, Penumbra, or Antumbra?

Kyuu: It's an abbreviation of the name Kyuuseishu. A mythical creature that I learned about by taking a test, and rather liked

Nek: Originally was Neko... And my time on this sight has had my profile pictures be of various male nekos

So, because they are things I very much liked and wish I could be... Thus KyuuNek was born.

Cyborg_Leopard was my Xbox Live gamertag when I was in middle school and used to play Halo 3 with some acquaintances, and I've used it as a repeat username/gamertag all over the place. The process of choosing this name was super tedious and laden with deep symbolism. I thought cyborgs were cool. I thought leopards were cool. I still think they are.

SupaRupaDupa is a name that I thought sounded cool and is relatively easy to remember and type. The Twopa part was just because someone else used SupaRupaDupa so let's add a Twopa WHY NOT.

SniperBus SniperBus was it super tedious and laden with deep symbolism? Did you like snipers and buses?

Actually, that's a funny story.

I think it started when I was young. I would look out the window longingly at the other children getting onto the bus, and think of how I could do that one day. How I could plot my revenge.

Sadly, I never got to enact that desire, but here I am today, a bus that is a sniper, ready to save the buses of this world from the endless swarms of children that attempt to board us and take us over. I will have none of that.

--snip;;!!~!!!!~

Actually, that's a funny story.

I think it started when I was young. I would look out the window longingly at the other children getting onto the bus, and think of how I could do that one day. How I could plot my revenge.

Sadly, I never got to enact that desire, but here I am today, a bus that is a sniper, ready to save the buses of this world from the endless swarms of children that attempt to board us and take us over. I will have none of that.

--snip;;!!~!!!!~

bruh fr fr are you an automobile?

StormNinja404 was a user name I made with my brother. I actually use it quite a lot to be honest. My alternative is FireSpy404 I believe.

So at the time I loved Naruto, and the ultimate ninja storm games. I also had a character called Saigo Arashi, I think it means 'Last Storm'. And 404 is an error code for when something goes wrong. So yeah, Storms are cool. Ninjas are cool and I am an error. Youch, burn on myself.

>When you make what it appears to be a place holder nickname but you realize you can't change it afterwads so you roll with it while the community thinks you did it because you are edgy.

My bad luck in a nutshell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back