Other Why did you pick your name?

In my spare time, I love to frollick and run across the snowy fields. They seem so enticing to me. Also, I tend to stand out from the crowd; Im quite the noisy one. its not easy to get underneath my skin. In fact, one could say that Im made out of steel.

I honestly dunno. I mean I like Smash Bros, but its not even close to my favorite. Its not even my favorite character (unplayable too (without mods or hacks or whatever)). I haven't even played it in a while.

But I do like the idea of being the master, puppeting the world with my hands...

Or maybe it just sounded cool. Master Hand...

In my spare time, I love to frollick and run across the snowy fields. They seem so enticing to me. Also, I tend to stand out from the crowd; Im quite the noisy one. its not easy to get underneath my skin. In fact, one could say that Im made out of steel.

EqEwRgD.png

Bunny or rabbit is actually a name i used to get called at school to tease me so I wore it like armour and eventually it ended up being one of the things I was called all the time, took it as my gaming name. The cinder part was from Gwyn Lord of cinder . I couldn't get to keep my name somewhere one time and he popped into my head and thus ... Cinder_rabbit *2 thumbs up*

There's an ongoing joke with me and my IRL friends that I actually came from Hell, and one of my most-used characters' name literally translated to "Crow" so that kinda made me a crow out of hell. That and the "bat out of hell" metaphor, hahah.

Well, my name is Lauren. I really liked the word "zettai" in Japanese, since that means "absolute/absolutely". So I quickly translated my name, which became Roren (which honestly didn't surprise me), so now that's my name.

I recently really got into Street Fighter, and my usernames usually include some reference to royalty because I’m a loser who likes to pretend they’re worth something-

Had 'Randomnesssssss' as a meme name when me and a couple of online friends were testing a new forum we were making, decided I liked the idea so I thought of 'Randomnesss9' which is a really crappy name. So naturally I made the change to a much cooler version.

I really love Nancy Wheeler, and the 'fueled' part was inspired by that scene at the party where the guy said 'pure fuel' when Nancy asked what was in the punch.
PURE
FUEL
love it lol

xxx
not my favourite song (not even my favourite metric song tb perfectly h) but it always makes me think sci-fi thoughts so
here we are

Had 'Randomnesssssss' as a meme name when me and a couple of online friends were testing a new forum we were making, decided I liked the idea so I thought of 'Randomnesss9' which is a really crappy name. So naturally I made the change to a much cooler version.
naturally.

Well, I used to use the name Nazghoul, which was just a mis-spelling of Nazgul (LOTR) because it was already taken. When I stopped playing on that site, I just thought it didn't feel right anymore, so I picked Kozilek, because it's a neat card from MTG. On Steam and Discord I go by Chesturr, because I play a lot of Don't Starve. People call me Chess, and that's stuck.

"Emi Nebulas"

This was my first ever original character, actually. Ever since I was a child, I had this character. Emi Nebulas, the daughter of a mad and infamous serial killer that had killed her own husband. She gets bullied every second of the day, because she's the "murderer's daughter".

She has ebony black hair and bluebell eyes.

As you can obviously tell, this character was a Mary Sue when I created her. However, during the years, I changed and developed her character in a person who isn't a Mary Sue.

I really liked this name a lot, and I wanted my username as this name, because it reminds me of my first years of roleplaying.

Well. I'm low-key super intrigued by Astrology and everything that encompasses it.

So, Capricorn being my star sign and then the "Rising" part was mostly the idea that there is a peak point in every star signs strengths.

I got it from a friend a while back and it stands for something personal. I decided his idea was better than what I had in mind, even though I have changed it a few times. So, here we are.

I'm a meme, so I went with a meme name that is associated somewhat with Guns and Ships from Hamilton, as I love Hamilton.

My username is formed from the word "cyka", which means b***h in Russian, and shotgun. I picked it because cyka was my favorite Russian word, and my favorite weapons in FPS are shotguns. Also, they fit in perfectly together.

Well, I'm big and burly and fuzzy all over...haha. My friends call me The Yeti, when they aren't calling me The Old Man. So as this was part of a creative outlet, I just jammed the two together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back