Other Why did you pick your name?

Scarletta was my first writing/roleplay character...Ever. I was around 11 years old :X she's still kicking at 21, she's been rehauled a few times over.

There's this song by The Main Ingredient called Girl Blue that my parents used to listen to all the time. I thought the lyrics represented me well haha

I identify closest with dwarves and when I get married, I will be adopting my fiance's last name, Holloway. We like to reverse roles.

I chose my name because when I had to basically rename myself for, y'know, reasons, I felt like Robin was the most fitting name for me.
So the inspiration for my name here is a mix of Robin from the DC comics, names of birds, and a weird story Im procrastinating on writing because Im lazy.
H a ha

I am a mysterious lurker in the shadows, and I absolutely think the name fits me. Come to find out there is a recording artist out there with the same name, so that's kinda cool, as well as the name itself.

It's not exactly the coolest story but the "pricket" in pricketteer is a definition that is basically a male fallow deer who's horns haven't exactly branched yet and in a way that defines me. I'm a person who's still growing, like a male fallow deer who's still growing his horns. While "teer" was taken from "Musketeer" because I'm a sucker for history and of course, "The 3 Musketeers"

So in summary my username means "a growing soldier" but you can also go with "a male deer who's horns are still str8 af and is equipped with a musket". It's funny but true.

So in summary my username means "a growing soldier" but you can also go with "a male deer who's horns are still str8 af and is equipped with a musket". It's funny but true.

Well... I love guns and Western themes. So, I chose one of the names the Colt Single Action Army was called: the Peacemaker. The .45 refers to the caliber it was chambered in.

I thought A character named after a number instead of a name would be interesting so I’m like “F*** it.” And there you go, that’s how I got my name.

"Lofn (Old Norse, possibly "comforter,") "the comforter, the mild," or "loving"" (Wikipedia)
I like both lavender and Lofn herself (Lofn is a deity) seems to resonate with me. Mainly because of her connection to forbidden love and how I'm also the "mom friend" of my circle of friends. So yeah.. Lofn :)

Nickname from friends who thought they were SO FUCKING CLEVER (Tabitha->Tabby) that I used to hate but eventually got used to.

Man everyone's got all these dope-ass super deep names that mean all this zany shit in other languages and meaningful references, and I'm here like "yeah mine's a shitty nickname"

My name is LazyDaze because IRL I always look like im in a relaxed daze despite never having used drugs once. People always thought I was a weed head when I was really just always in a state of drowsiness from working too late in the night coupled with my natural look. Lol LazyDaze also sounded like LazyDays so that was cool too.

I chose my name cause it was a Nickname i received from my uncle when i was around 6, becuase i had, well really fuzzy hair and thus the name fuzz-head was born, and it just stuck, eventuraly other iterations became into use, Such as Fuzz, and Fuzzyhead, and fuzzball. i use it for everything.

Deumeawyn - A character name I cam up with in a Lord of the Rings RP when I was 14. I used when I signed up for an email account, and have been using it for that, and more in RP for the last 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back