Other Why did you pick your name?

Reference to a character from the novel Schismatrix. She's an anarchist who commits suicide to protest an oppressive government and I'm just punk like that.

Well i was younger. I wanted to make an email. And my dad was letting me. I really liked markipler at the time and his doggo named chica. I wanted to come up with something unique and one time i heard mark say "chica chu." So ye. Thats my storu of meh name.

macrombie came to me in a dream

in that dream my father literally renamed me as macrombie

it's weird but i really like the name now

“Elekta Kount” is actrually the greenskin way of saying “Elector Count”, which comes from The Empire of Man in Warhammer Fantasy.

I used to be called “Elekta Kount of Da WAAAGH”, which stood for “Elector Count of the WAAAGH” but I shortened it to “Elekta Kount”.

I called myself that because I loved the Empire in Warhammer Fantasy but I also love the Orks from Warhammer 40k, so I combined the two into one, this that’s how I got my name.

P.S. I used to be called Duke of Pan, cause TF2 was a thing.

Last edited:
I thought Celeste was a really nice name. I'd also been listening to the OST for the game of the same name. "Celeste" was already taken. D: So, I ended up placing x's.

I wanted something unique and fantasy sounding. I might’ve gone with Anduin, but that’s been used in a few works of fiction.

I think it sounds casual and I like the colors it sets off in my brain when I think about it (is that weird?). That's literally it.

I don’t even know what my 13 yr old self was thinking with my username. I might change it if I can but idk. Honestly, no good reason besides I was deep into a fandom and that’s where it somes from. Yeah.

I chose my because of my cosplay; I do or at leat am working on a Southern Belle; Gone with the Wind Inspired version of Grell.

The Avari are from Tolkien. A subset of elves who refused to take the great journey from their races birthplace to Valinor.

Also it sounds good.

My name comes from my personal life. I’m still struggling with grief and regret and have a lot of walls up, which in turn can make me really emotional sometimes and some times there’s not even a reason hence the “enigma” part of my name. It also comes from the idea that no one really understands or can sympathize since they don’t know what I’m dealing with.

Detailed emotions usually come through clearly in my writing so I like the name for RPN

Simply an eternal adoration for the Maximoff Twins (Marvel) and their extended familial ties — Erik Lehnsherr, Billy Kaplan etc.

I did a project and pretended to be a glaciologist. GlaciologistKato was already taken, so Glacierkato was the way to go.

Mine is the first three of my middle name and the first three of my first name. lol

The Wingless is actually a music composer who remixes wonderful videogame OSTs. I fell in love with "One girl in all the world" and just adopted the artist's name as a way to communicate my love for both Metroid and wonderful music!

Ilike to be an enigma. Winter=Think cold, Fever=think warm.

Actually I was sick when I started to rp again after a while and felt like it fit. :3

Esther comes from my one of my favorite female-based narratives of the Bible; the story of Queen Esther and how she single-handedly saved her people from being killed. I chose the last name Silvers because I thought it was cool lmao. I write many stories, so this kind of became my pen name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back