Other Why did you pick your name?

Fiddle-faddle means nonsense. Role-playing for me has always been an escape from reality, and nothing makes me quite smile like nonsese. Rp is a place where nonsese can happen much more frequently than I'm real life. Also fiddle-faddle is just fun to say and is more of an old time word and it just sort of fit me.

My screen name used to be Edward back when Assassin's Creed: Black Flag was marketing its release. I was in my tweens, heeding into the rumor that the internet surfaced predators either though I was a hypocrite for feeding others false information subtly. Once I told everyone that I'm a girl, everyone called me Edna... without the capes.

Once upon a time, I tried writing a novel. Svist was the name of one of my characters I had taken a great liking to.

Because I am her.
The ultimate.
The only.
Jk idk, I just have a thing for one worded usernames.

The Wingless is actually a music composer who remixes wonderful videogame OSTs. I fell in love with "One girl in all the world" and just adopted the artist's name as a way to communicate my love for both Metroid and wonderful music!
You should check out Theophany. His cover of Brinstar Depths is divine. So is his Zelda stuff.

Mine is kind of an inside joke with a friend that plays on my maiden name.

You should check out Theophany. His cover of Brinstar Depths is divine. So is his Zelda stuff.

Mine is kind of an inside joke with a friend that plays on my maiden name.
Yes! I know Theophany too! It's been a while since I've listened to these two but I know exactly who you're talking about.

It's the name I first started out with and it's stuck ever since. Plus it's inspired by the beer, tactical nucular penguin

I feel that it will be a very anticlimactic revelation for most of you to learn that I chose this username solely because I liked the ring of it.

So.. changed my name once again.
Haven't been active in this place for quite a while, I am but a lost wanderer now.
That, and my previous name was giving me anxiety.
That is all.
*lame confetti*

I am awkward, and a lot of silence is made around me because I'm funnier in my head than I am out loud :>

I picked a random name (Cooper) and combined it with a prefix (Sir,except I made it Sar to make it more unique)

I think it's self-explanatory, but I'm female and I long for a time that I didn't get to see. That and it wasn't taken already. :)

Hi guys I saw this thread and thought it was interesting. The reason I chose my name is do to my past account of a different sight being Kare and my crush on Kenpachi Zaraki. My friends often jokingly shipped me with him saying Karopachi for the ship name and I loved it and kept it as dorky as it sounds.

I have the Typewriter sound on my laptop whenever I type, so since roleplaying on a forum involves typing...

Yeah. It's not creative at all but it works.

I thought about how meals say would you like blah blah blah with fries, and I thought “Wouldn’t it be funny if Myneca name was Rockwithfries!”

The End

Users who are viewing this thread

Back