Other Why did you pick your name?

My name is Grace in real life and in most of my roleplays, hence the nickname Gray, and I tend to get very emotional and a lot of people call me babygirl because I've been told I'm a sweetheart.

Maybe 6 years ago I had a super trashy username, and I was just getting into games. One of my friends made up this name on spot, since he was wondering why I used such a dumb username. The name stuck like ducttape up until even now, with minor variations like adding "4t9" or just "49" to meet the number requirements for certain sites. 49 is the only number that I use cause it was the first perfect square i could think of back then.

Edit: I also really like pizza

Last edited:
Used to play the first Destiny. My favourite weapon in the game was a Hand Cannon called The Last Word. I got curious so I stuck that into Google Translate, and in Latin it translated to Extremus. I put a H in front of that cause 'Hex' sounds cool for a shorter version. Yeah.

I picked mine mainly because it was the first thing that came to mind and that it's my favorite anime currently lol

Attachments

• Izayoi_Sakamaki_Badass_look.png
    Izayoi_Sakamaki_Badass_look.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Seaspine was part of my character's surname. I am usually(and very affectionately) called Seaspoon as well by my group of friends.

My mind: Remember that crappy kids movie Norm of the North? What if we replaced Norm with Neko so you're like an edgy Elsa catgirl?

Because my almost step father didn't remember my name and called me that. I liked it. The number was because I thought it looked cool.

I had acquired an account on another site with this exact name, and I like saxes such as the soprano saxophone, so here I am.

Mine is a bit complicated

I identify as Agender which in my mind all androids are Agender no matter what they look like. In my messed up way of thinking if a real android is a fake human than an artificial android must be a real one

Hopefully that all makes enough sense

It represents "serenity" in Japanese, since I always tend to love being in peace and mind. The name sounds more African in my opinion though.

Honestly, I was just having trouble thinking one up and my name starts with a 'Z' and 'Zeebee' sounded silly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back