Other Why did you pick your name?

The full name I usually use is Erinaceous_Grey. Erinaceous is just a fun word I like that means hedgehog like, and the "Grey" bit is because grey is my favorite color.

Flowiest is my general name online. It was at first flow dingo but I became more flowier then the average dingo. Not to say dingoes can’t flow, I just happen to be the Flowiest when all is said and done.

My name is actually the first name of my Persona.
How'd I get that?

Lordy, I actually don't remember. I just mushed a bunch of words together and anagramed them
The full name is Ozrie Aiol Wolfvnsong 8D....
I have too much time on my hands.

My name is a shortened version of my name on another RP site: SkyCladSaya06. Lost my old email so I took that and shortened it to just SCSaya06. Name just kind of stuck ever since.

As for the name itself, the SkyClad (SC) was from the song Sky-Clad Observer. Was binge-watching Blood-C during that time too hence, Saya. Six is the date I was born.

The 100 is probably one of my favourite tv series (I'm working on a tattoo idea right meow) and Octavia is basically me. But someone had just Octavia so I had to put a a subtitle and Skairipa is one of her nicknames (means "Death from above" in the grounder language, which is just super BA!)

So i have been seeing a different variety of names many of them have different meanings or they are just them. I started to wonder.... Why? why did you guys choose your names? I choose mine because it means "the eye" refering to god. I have always been a watchful person for others and also means hot spring i always had a connection with water. hby
I chose mine because I am intrigued with the idea that ghosts aren't "souls" per se, but rather celestial energies that culminate within beings. Also I'm a guy, and as a guy, its hard to try to sound cute online...
I end up sounding creepy instead ^_^"

My Xbox name "CrazyBakerTrain" Is actually quite unique then "Mylittlepony1" Or any others. We actually had made it when I was about 7, on our Xbox 360. We wanted to do "CrazyTrain". But then the name was taken. We then decided to add our last name in it, to make it more like a... Family train I'd say.

My Xbox name "CrazyBakerTrain" Is actually quite unique then "Mylittlepony1" Or any others. We actually had made it when I was about 7, on our Xbox 360. We wanted to do "CrazyTrain". But then the name was taken. We then decided to add our last name in it, to make it more like a... Family train I'd say.
So why is your name "_Mars_" then? :P

I chose my name years ago, like in 2015... Because I love Sailor Moon (obviously) and I was writing a heartbreaking series with some references to "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.1" (I love both of the movies, by the by...); and 7 is my favorite number. So, I figured a lot of 7's would be awesome. So, I figured "Sukai The Moonlord774" would be a good one. That's my story.
Bye Now! :)

I really like playing Magic, and Avacyn, the Purifier is one of my favorite cards. It doesn't really mean anything, but I do like the name, not to mention she's also pretty good in-game.

I was trying to match and combine words to make up a nice name, and "Ezleurnoe" was a result of a combination. I have come to love it because I found it "unique". I started using it a lot.
People came up with nicknames for it too: Ez, Ezzie, and Ezle. I really love this name. (Kind of wished that it was my real one, ahahah...)

^ honestly, mood.

I used to RP two dopplegangers on tumblr, and I used the term "squared" in my url, as in ^2. It kind of got stuck after that!

Kalopsia: "a condition, state or delusion in which things appear more beautiful than they really are."

There was a time of my life I used dreams, virtual worlds + fantasies to cope with things I struggled with in real life. I found the word beautiful, and it reminds me that even through the tough sh*t, I can pull through.

Because of a joke in a discord server, people usually called me a "Cynical (PG censoring)", so I just changed said swear for Person and here we are.

Because of a joke in a discord server, people usually called me a "Cynical (PG censoring)", so I just changed said swear for Person and here we are.
Oh. I thought it was because you were nice like rainbows and sunshine and bubbles ):

As for me. It is an abbreviation for King of Strong Style. All my friends called me Koss cause it was shorter and sounded better. And that is how we got here.

Oh. I thought it was because you were nice like rainbows and sunshine and bubbles ):

As for me. It is an abbreviation for King of Strong Style. All my friends called me Koss cause it was shorter and sounded better. And that is how we got here.

Hey! I'm very nice...

i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back