Opinion Who likes coffee?☕️

godot-sips.gif

Black and pure. Love my coffee.

I love it. I prefer milk instead of just water and coffee. I make bomb ass coffee whenever it's winter. Cannot live without it.

First off I absolutely love coffee, I'm an addict

Now..this song.. just got stuck in my head when I seen this

and I blame you xD

prefer milk instead of just water and coffee

Yes! Milk in coffee is heavenly... I also put a bit of sugar in mine. Its really really good.

I make great cold coffee for those who don't really like bitter coffees or super sweet ones.

Ah and when we've baked pastries..ah when I make cake or cookies with my family its so nice to have with a cup of coffee <3

i really like caramel in my coffee ... it's like i can't have coffee without it and tons of cream and sugar;; but i just have a big sweet tooth, hehe. i tend to prefer tea, like english breakfast, but if i see like french roast caramel ... i die for it ahh!

I like the taste of coffee, but caffeine fucks up my medication and increases my anxiety. I usually have to get decaff or risk heart palpitations and shaking hands. Ironically, I work as a barista. I have a small cup of it in the morning, especially after late nights tending to the cafe (I tend to work graveyard shifts), but I avoid it for the rest of the day unless it's decaf or in the form or icecream or pastries. <3

Today, I mixed three different kinds of coffee mix together in a small coffee mug, and brewed it with tea and Red Bull. I can now see sounds, smell light, and feel atoms.

☕ Yaaaaaaaaassssssssssss coffee, the elixir of life!

i like the taste when it's full of sugar, or other dessert flavorings like chocolate or somethin

but im 1. intolerant to coffee, certain ingredients make me sick. i dont actually know what they are. so if i wanna drink coffee, it's like russian roulette ;w;

2. have arrythmia, and caffeine makes it worse sometimes. having to lay down bcuz my heart is beating too fast/ skips beats isn't fun xD

but sometimes when i go to mcdonalds i get a frappe anyways, and theirs have caffeine, so.. it's an adventure....

This will get me pelted, but I don't like coffee. The taste is weird and it goes right through me. No thanks! I do drink tea sometimes. :D

I love the smell, but it taste awful to me which is a total bummer because one of my dad's hobbies is making coffee.

"I like my coffee like I like my nights: dark, endless, impossible to sleep through."

--WTNV

I live by this quote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back