TV & Film Which fictional character would you like to be real?

Seriously?
Are y'all stupid or somethin'?

Obviously, Buccellati should be real. He can taste when ya lyin'.
Taste+of+a+liar+comp_656dd5_5817182.jpg

But in all seriousness, Sanguinius from Warhammer 40,000.
If he existed, this world would be a happy place. We're talking about the same fabulous angel-guy that broke the back of a greater deamon of khorne (the murder god of blood) with his knee, while both of his legs were broken, and snapped the same deamon's wing off with enough balls to throw in a snarky comment: "Only angels may fly," before throwing said deamon back into the warp-hole it literally crawled out of. All to protect your wife and children.

If Sanguinius existed, life would be better. He could just kill all of the diabolical sons of bitches and look cool while doing it. Look at dat wingspan. These dayum wings be bulletproof, man.
hmkids_blood_of_sanguinius.jpg

Y'know, I'd be so Sam Bell from The Moon, whether I'm a clone or not, as an only person in Moon, it would something to live out for.

I would personally choose billionaire playboy bruce wayne aka Batman he would be great to meet and also fun to have conversations about his battles wit foes and even friendly sparring partners

i want every single citizen of night vale to be real

or, you know, just cecil palmer and carlos t. scientist if i can't have everybody

Tony Stark, John Stewart, Renee Montoya, T'Challa, Shayera Hol, and well, all zoids. :^)

I would choose Lord Voldemort. I want him to pucker his face like a fish so I can laugh hysterically at his non existent nose while he looks like a fish.

If we're talking strictly TV and movies, I'd probably want Bellamy from The 100 in my life. Or Zuko or Mako from the various Avatar series. Ahhhhh that would be the life.
Movies wise, I'd like to have a real Harry Potter. Then I could have a twin XD

Too many options if we're talking other forms of entertainment XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back