TV & Film Which fictional character would you like to be real?

Caffeine Freak

Two Thousand Club
Pick one.

>inb4 "God", "Girlfriend" and "A world leader not controlled by the Illuminati."

I'd pick Rick.

960.jpg

You want RICK of all people to be real? An alcoholic, delusional mad scientist with a god complex, with no remorse or standard morality?
Plus, >liking rick and morty lol

I'd pick the PC from Persona 5. A strong sense of vigilante justice and magic powers.

Maybe Superman?

Captain Jean-Luc Picard, one of the most badass characters of all time. Though, Janeway is tied with him, she has a more Kirk personality. But, I think I'd go with Picard.

Hmm...

If I had to pick anyone, it would have to be Discord. He's fun and somebody already picked Bill Cipher. Besides, when it comes to reality warpers, Bill Cipher is a tad bit... murdery.

Rhysand and Feyre from the A Court of Thorns and Roses series... they are sooo awesome!

Donqiuxote Doflamingo just so that he could bird cage all my enemies, heh (kidding... maybe).

I would want Ian and Mickey from Shameless to be real I am obsessed with their love story and I would love the Bob's Burger Cast to be real Tina is Queen

I would like Kanade Tachibana to be real because there is nobody I have met to have a heart made of stone. she's from Angel Beats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back