Other Where did your title/rank come from?

I got dragged into someone's argument with a person who sexually identifies themselves as one of those "new genders". So I said I identify as the great beast of Caerbannog ( Monty Python reference), which is a killer rabbit.  So it became an inside joke as "dangerous bunny"

Community when Abed decides to help out the Dean during the doc he was making and steer away from the "just a fly on the wall" mentality :D

Someone I RP with had a braille rank and I thought it was nifty and un-creatively took the idea.

I love cooking plain and simple. And when I've got my cook on and the kitchen is hot cuz i've got like 3 pans and 1 pot cooking up the various parts of the meal i just get more and more animated as the kitchen heats up and i finish bits and pieces of the meal and complete the final bit's of plating and present my work to my GF hoping she likes what I made.

Last edited by a moderator:
my title used to be saying goodnight to one of my favorite characters Naki from tokyo ghoul re.

because everyone thought he was fucking DEAD

because he was shown DEAD

but apparently he was just sleeping

god what a fakeout 10/10 writing

he said he was "just taking a brook"

(he meant break, he's known for making mistakes like that lol)

Most of mine are entirely random now. 

It probably has some inside joke, but instead of me naming it for each one I decided to change it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mellow-voiced Maelstrom" is a description @DJ MagicHat gave me after I asked him to describe me. I thought it was very flattering, so I've kept it. It's pretty self-explanatory if you've ever heard my voice on Discord or Skype, or have seen me angry.

Or both.

My current one is from a game series called "Legacy of Kain", specifically, "Soul Reaver." Razielim is the name of the main character, Raziel's, clan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back