• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

When Worlds Collide
DtEuMGBU8AAGTfP.jpg
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)

2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.

3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.

4. When you express interest, feel free to jump over to the character sheet thread and start your sheets. Once finished, tag me or message me and let me know. I'll read it over and if you're accepted, I'll invite you to the discord.

5. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.

6. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.

7. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.

8. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

9. There is a discord for ooc.

Plot
Vampires and witches have never seen eye to eye on just about anything. Over the years, there have been disagreements, wars, and strife between the two groups. They're not the only supernatural species to exist, but they seem to hate each other the most. There are witch covens everywhere, as well as vampire clans. In the sunny fields of California, one witch school has a new Headmistress who has been in contact with the vampire Headmaster of the School of Night in the mountains of Virginia. For the first time in forever, these two leaders have decided to try and see if there can be peace between the species.

So a group of witches from this school will be packing their bags and heading cross country to the School of Night. Their Headmistress has given them permission to protect themselves, though the Headmaster from the School of Night has reassured them they will be safe. Their only goal in mind is peace between the species, and the visiting witches will be treated with the utmost respect.

What both Headmaster and Headmistress don't know is that there are groups who have formed to stop this from happening. They're determined to destroy the project, at any cost.

Can their be peace? Or will this all end in bloodshed?

tenor.gif

source.gif
codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:

So, will this be a straight up 'all the witches have to be female' idea? I already spotted more than one female vampire, and I do have an idea for a wizard bouncing around my head. It would be nice to know if it's worthwhile developing it into something useable.

EDIT: Also if there is a discord link I'm not seeing it.

Last edited:
So, will this be a straight up 'all the witches have to be female' idea? I already spotted more than one female vampire, and I do have an idea for a wizard bouncing around my head. It would be nice to know if it's worthwhile developing it into something useable.

EDIT: Also if there is a discord link I'm not seeing it.

You're definitely welcome to make a male witch/wizard! I don't have the discord link anywhere visible, so once you make your sheet I send it upon acceptance. ^^

Oh I'm definitely interested in this just wanted to know if it's required we join the OOC discord?

Hi hi there! I love that you're interested. The discord is where we will be doing most of the ooc plotting and such, so it'd be a good idea to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back