• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

Maria was just about to hop into the water, when she smelled it. The intoxicating smell of blood. It was so good and so close and even better, it was so much blood. Maria turned her head to see what happened and saw the rows of the Spartans backline. Slowly, her body stumbled back from the waterfall. So much death. So much blood. Maria was struggling to contain herself, a battle she was loosing. Slowly, her hand wandered to her weapon that she always kept at her belt. She took it and swung the morning star a few times in her hand, as if to get a feel for it again. Then, she picked up her shield, grabbed the chain of the morning star close to the handle, so it was unable to swing and slowly walked towards the Spartans. She got faster with each step, soon jogging, then running, lastly springing towards the approaching enemies. Once she had her top speed, she brought her shield front to her, not losing momentum. Maria ran further, closing in on the enemy lines. As she ran, she suddenly started burning. The sight of a burning crusader running in on you with full speed was certainly intimidating, as it was obvious, she wasnt intending to stop. Once she was close enough the spartans could hear her, Maria loudly, with a impressively loud and strong voice for her looks, shouted "AD MORTEM!", just screaming what sounded like "RAAH!" afterwards as she ran in further. The spartans soon came in range and she could hear the spears break against the force of her shield, not stopping until she was sure to hit a spartan, until she felt the resistance of hitting a person. Her blood rush blinded her and she was unable to make out if what she did was a good idea.

Light Light Lord Potato Lord Potato Alecto Alecto Dirtbear Dirtbear Noivian Noivian Baconhands Baconhands

Aurea

Aurea calmly surveyed the army of Spartans before them. The others were slowly managing to whittle the army's numbers. Some who were assigned to different squads had even stayed behind to help. But she doubted it was enough. They were greatly outnumbered, and the Spartans they faced surely had more experience and training than any of them. She pondered over what powers to use against a force this great and in the end, her most powerful ability, Solar Storm, was the obvious choice. The Alexios-Avice combo could already handle the Spartans well enough without her, plus there was also Umeko, who chose to stay. Unfortunately, against so many, it was a futile effort.

Thus, while she would be completely drained after it's use, the amount of damage that could be done would surely be worth it. She trusted the others enough to cover for her while she charged up, and defend her once she was down. "Alright guys, cover me. I'm going to use that." She said in her usual, soothing voice, while putting emphasis on the last part. She was sure they would understand what she meant, as she had already used this ability several times before, during training.

After a deep breath, she began to charge her ability. Her body began to glow brightly as she absorbed sunlight to charge her ability. She was actually starting to get worried that the light might distract her team mates. The only source of sunlight was the moon, so it would take some time, perhaps even an hour, to finish. However, it could still be done. She simply needed them to hold the line for long enough. Suddenly, she heard Maria's voice yelling something, and soon saw her rush towards the approaching army, shield up with a morning star at the ready. "Oh no..." She said quietly to herself. Had she not been charging her ability up, she would have used a Solar Flare to prevent the blood thirsty child of Ares from advancing further, but it was far too late now.

Light Light Lord Potato Lord Potato Alecto Alecto Noivian Noivian The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Last edited:
AVICE
Mentions & Interactions: Alexios ( Lord Potato Lord Potato ), Aurea ( Verdas Verdas ), Blue ( Light Light ), Fia ( Baconhands Baconhands ), Maria ( The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof ) & Mason ( Dirtbear Dirtbear )

While Avice could not see that far, not while she was focused on keeping the rage on Alexios, she could see a halt in the back of the Spartan troops as they began to drop like flies. She dared a glance behind her and saw Umeko with Blue, and Mason off to the side as well. Upon hearing Blue's words, realising the implications of the consequences, her jaw dropped; a complete look of disbelief taking over her features. "Oh my fucking-" Her words dissolved into a string of curses that would make a sailor blush upon realising that in her distraction Alexios had already transitioned into his Madness Mode. Fearing that he would dart out of her range, she sped up after him, making sure their squad leader had, at the very least, a five-meter allowance from the edge of her range while also making sure she didn't get caught in the swing of his sword as she tried to hold her own against the incoming Spartans.

As the dark of the night began to limit her vision, Avice could barely see the Fia's outline off to the side before she had to squint through the blast of light that resulted in almost unnatural flames. The interference nearly got Avice stabbed as she barely dodged a strike from a Spartan, forcing her to drop the short blade. Now with a free hand, she promptly held her other blade with two hands and directed some of the remaining raw energy she siphoned from her own rage into the her next blow, managing to knock the offending Spartan back; vaguely hearing Aurea's plan from behind her.

Her next blow was off the mark and blocked by another Spartan shield as she heard and spied Maria, no doubt without any hint of control any longer, charging into the mainline out of the corner of her eye, causing her to spill a stream of expletives. The unease and helplessness rising in her was put aside as she flipped backwards in an astounding display of flexibility, avoiding the unhesitating thurst of a spear by a hair's breadth.

No longer did Avice feel so cocky as she immediately picked herself up; traces of the bold and cocky grin she wore earlier could not be found whatsoever. Instead, an expression of intense concentration hardened her features as she attempted to meet each blow with a strike of her own, slowly shifting the bastard sword in her hands into a swordstaff that would offer her a better reach. Her gaze darted towards Maria's general direction once more, trying to determine whether she was in reach or not. As much as she wanted to prevent the child of Ares from hurting herself, she dared not risk having Alexios just by the edge of her range.

Luna Ray Silvers
A smirk covered Luna's mouth this should be fun is the only thing that she could think of, she was in squad two and well one of the members is a big front liner, one was someone who while could fight in a front line worked best as Alexios put it in a middle guard position but they also had two back liners overall they had a good team. Luna at first just simply watched which was strange as someone who needed preparation time for her magic to fully work she just stood their watch. She watched as Umeko joined the group, as Fia joined the group and as Maria joined the group. A smile covered Luna's face as the four members of squad two grew to seven, she classed Umeko as another back liner, Fia as another middle guard and Maria as another front liner which just made the squad's strength nearly double.

Luna saw as Maria charged in and she new what this was blood lust. Sure Alexios had also charged in but his power gave him armor which in return protected him Maria on the other hand other than her armor and shield which both could be bypassed would die at this rate. It was finally then that Luna's hand rose she began preparing two magic circles. The first a location swap, switching Maria within the ground nearby herself, Blue and Umeko she would place Maria so that her body wouldn't be able to fully move but wouldn't feel like its getting crushed this would take her around ten seconds to write up and cast she just hoped Maria can hold out even that long. The second spell was something she was curious of more than anything, it was a detect reanimation the size of the circle needed and the scale this would take her one minute. Luna knew necromancy if even slightly while she can't mass resurrect she can reanimate but better yet steal the control of reanimated beings, if her guess was right they would be at least one reanimated being controlled that was controlling the rest of the forces finding that was the key to victory.

"Blue use your inferior skills to ensure I am not disturbed and you might just come out of this alive." Luna commanded as per usual Luna's personality was just awful, she believed herself not a demi-goddess but a goddess itself and as such everyone was inferior and weaker, she wasn't always like this just when more than one person was around in private she can be a little more...reserved. If her plan proved her correct she would be the one to stop this army after all what better person to do it than a goddess.
Alecto Alecto Light Light The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Baconhands Baconhands Dirtbear Dirtbear Verdas Verdas

Dante' looks over at Demon as he approaches him. "I'll help with Python I'll be useless hunting down an Oracle. I also suggest having beta help since she can be useful." He said. Dante' and Demon both turn their heads towards the Beta, who was okay with helping search for the Oracle. Dante' grinned and swung his trident behind his neck and wrapped his arms around. Well that makes two for the capture team. Umeko and you. Dante' swims above the group and looks around, soon noticing that Umeko is nowhere in sight. So umm I take back my last statement. Umeko is not even here. He chuckled and landed. I'm guessing she decided to stay back and help. Well since this is my domain, and our main objective is to capture the oracle I'll do my part and help make the search go by quicker. Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Totorokoro Totorokoro
(Mentioned: Noivian Noivian )

The battle sprung to life as Blue snagged Umeko and used their abilities to hinder the progressing army. He watched as the Spartans crumble when they broke the strings of fate. He was in awe when he saw Umeko in action. Mason never recalled Umeko ever actually using her strings in combat. THIS is why. Mason feared dying like that, being the one to end his own life. He waited in the back, watching. He heard the roar of a wolf, definitely larger by the sound of it. He saw Fia thrashing into the Spartan's flank. He gasped as she took some hits and had to shield his eyes from her attack.

Night had fallen and there wasn't much light, other than the glowing lady. Mason threw his white cloak off to the side and chuckled when Blue asked for something out of his butt. His skin grew deep in red and began to lick outward, flames coming to life on his arms. The shirt Alexios lent him was beginning to burn off and he shook his head. 'Always fighting either half naked or fully naked.... in some situations' he said to himself as he cast a glance at the wary giant, keeping the frontline at bay with Avice.

Mason lifted his right arm and let the the remainder of his metal form around his skin like living metal. His arm and shoulder were covered, partially up his neck and around his chest, still exposing his center and left of his torso. He cupped his hands together, closed his eyes, took a breath, and began to pour lava into his hands. He looked onward to Blue.

"Let's see---" He was interrupted by a charging warcry from out of nowhere.​
He turned quick to see a defiant Maria crashing into the frontlines. He gasped, remembering the strings still about on the battlefield. He quickly sprinted forward, closing ground to the frontline. He shot out the globs of lava from his cupped palms, refilling them and lobbing them out to the shieldwall ahead of him. The lava splashed onto the shields and sprayed up and over like waves of heated molasses. The shields were being eaten, melted underneath the impacts. He was trying to be careful and only hit those around Maria, foolishly running into the conflict without considering Umeko's strings could end her life. With the addition of Spartans tearing into the reckless woman child. Not even Mason was that stupid.

He reached Alexios and Avice, avoiding to go past him. His fire radiated off the armor and shields of everyone around. He pressed his hand against the giant. He absorbed the metal Alexios had taken from him earlier, filling in what was vulnerable in his own living armor. While still in contact, Mason increased their armor's hardness and the sword's edge was keenly sharpened through his contact. Mason released Alexios and smiled wide. He charged molten metal on his fingertips, layering metal and magma together to allow Mason to shoot the "magma bullet" with an increasingly larger velocity than his lava, at the price of metal loss. But from the looks of it, there was plenty of metal around.

Mason aimed his ten fingers forward around Maria's flanks, winked and said aloud, "Pew pew!" Shots flew out, steaming from Mason's fingertips.

(I hope I got everyone)

Light Light Verdas Verdas Lord Potato Lord Potato Alecto Alecto Baconhands Baconhands Noivian Noivian The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Last edited:
Blue
Blue curses as everyone was planning to attack the Spartans anyways. He has the arrows become intangible, causing the strings of fate to suffer the same fate. Now both the Spartans and his teammates can't even cut these strings of fate, allowing the rest of the enemy army to advance. It had to be done, especially since one of his lovelies was about to fire a solar beam. Her charging would take her longer than usual since there was no sun, just the moon. Blue did have two small stars at his side from Elizabeth but he would need those. No, Aurea needed them more than he did right now, she was much more valuable to the team at the moment. "Aurea, my love, use these two stars! They should help you out, use it all if you need to!" Blue gestures to the summoned stars floating at his side. "I think I might have an idea with it too,I'll be right over!" Blue then looked towards Umeko and bites his lip, he couldn't just leave her like this. He lets go of Umeko and begins to concentrate on her feet. Seconds later a disc of light appears under her feet and raises her above the fight and out of reach of the fight. "If I'm going to run out of light I can at least give you a place to stay before I do." Blue couldn't make one for himself and waste potential light that Aurea would need, for now he was absolutely useless and powerless. Didn't matter to him though, he at least helped somewhat beforehand. Blue gives Umeko a wink and a mock salute. "Stay safe up there!" Blue then dashes off towards Aurea and allows the two stars to float in front of her. "Hello my dear love, I've come to brighten up your night. With my smile of course." Blue turns to Luna and sticks out his tongue. "I'll help you if you get in trouble. For now you're a powerful goddess, you've got this. You must be a pretty shitty goddess too to ask for help."

Some of the forces on the side turned to attempt to encircle Fia, especially since the remainder of their forces were free from the string now. In a matter of seconds they encircled Fia but tried to stay out of the radius of her previous attack, expecting her to pop it once more when they got too close. For now they'd keep her cut off from the rest of her group and eventually kill her once they found a weakness in her power. With their shields raised, for now, they waited.

The shields of the front line Spartans were melted by Mason as Maria charged into them. Causing them to be smashed into by her own shield with their bodies and knock over the row behind them. For now the first two rows needed to pick themselves up from the floor. The back rows were pushing against the collapsed two front rows. Now the enhanced Alexios had an opening to push into the crowds. For now it seemed like Luna was setting up to find the leader, Alexios and Maria had an offensive opening, Mason was a defensive buster, and Aurea was about to combine a power with Blue to help eradicate the majority of the enemy forces. If everything continued nicely they'd be able to gain a good advantage in this battle and hopefully notice a wolf in need. ( Baconhands Baconhands Lord Potato Lord Potato Alecto Alecto Noivian Noivian Verdas Verdas Dirtbear Dirtbear The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )

Blue
Blue curses as everyone was planning to attack the Spartans anyways. He has the arrows become intangible, causing the strings of fate to suffer the same fate. Now both the Spartans and his teammates can't even cut these strings of fate, allowing the rest of the enemy army to advance. It had to be done, especially since one of his lovelies was about to fire a solar beam. Her charging would take her longer than usual since there was no sun, just the moon. Blue did have two small stars at his side from Elizabeth but he would need those. No, Aurea needed them more than he did right now, she was much more valuable to the team at the moment. "Aurea, my love, use these two stars! They should help you out, use it all if you need to!" Blue gestures to the summoned stars floating at his side. "I think I might have an idea with it too,I'll be right over!" Blue then looked towards Umeko and bites his lip, he couldn't just leave her like this. He lets go of Umeko and begins to concentrate on her feet. Seconds later a disc of light appears under her feet and raises her above the fight and out of reach of the fight. "If I'm going to run out of light I can at least give you a place to stay before I do." Blue couldn't make one for himself and waste potential light that Aurea would need, for now he was absolutely useless and powerless. Didn't matter to him though, he at least helped somewhat beforehand. Blue gives Umeko a wink and a mock salute. "Stay safe up there!" Blue then dashes off towards Aurea and allows the two stars to float in front of her. "Hello my dear love, I've come to brighten up your night. With my smile of course." Blue turns to Luna and sticks out his tongue. "I'll help you if you get in trouble. For now you're a powerful goddess, you've got this. You must be a pretty shitty goddess too to ask for help."

Some of the forces on the side turned to attempt to encircle Fia, especially since the remainder of their forces were free from the string now. In a matter of seconds they encircled Fia but tried to stay out of the radius of her previous attack, expecting her to pop it once more when they got too close. For now they'd keep her cut off from the rest of her group and eventually kill her once they found a weakness in her power. With their shields raised, for now, they waited.

The shields of the front line Spartans were melted by Mason as Maria charged into them. Causing them to be smashed into by her own shield with their bodies and knock over the row behind them. For now the first two rows needed to pick themselves up from the floor. The back rows were pushing against the collapsed two front rows. Now the enhanced Alexios had an opening to push into the crowds. For now it seemed like Luna was setting up to find the leader, Alexios and Maria had an offensive opening, Mason was a defensive buster, and Aurea was about to combine a power with Blue to help eradicate the majority of the enemy forces. If everything continued nicely they'd be able to gain a good advantage in this battle and hopefully notice a wolf in need. ( The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )
Maria was satisfied as she saw the spartans falling and knocking over others. Chaos in their rows was just what the daughter of Ares was intending to bring and it worked. She was just bringing down her morning star on a shieldless spartan, as she realized two things. One, Mason was having his hands around her, shouting "pew pew" as he shot magma from his fingers. It made Maria smile, this boy never lost is joyful attitude. It was nice and refreshing, good for motivation in battle. But there was something more motivating and it was the blood of enemies. Maria was intending to smack her big weapon into another defenseless face, when she saw something. The back row of the spartans made a weird movement, as if to circle somebody in their backline. Maria got hit by realiztation. Fia had attemtepted to flank the enemy, the daughter of Ares had heard the growls. That meant, Fia, her best friend Fia, was in trouble. Maria immediatly knew, she had to help. She wanted to kill, yes, but instead of here, she would do it over there, they already had Lexi here, who could give those spartans just as much of a spanking as Maria could. It was better for her to save Fia and prevent a loss. Maria felt a little pain in her side, most likely a scratch from a broken spear flying past her. She ignored it for now, but she would care for it after battle.

Maria knew how to help Fia, at least how to get to her. She smashed her shield to the ground front to her, where the unlucky soul she already had hit with her weapon was laying. He must´ve had a bad day. Having it placed perfectly front to her, she picked it up, went back a few steps and started running again. She started to burn, an unstoppable steamroller going through the rows of the spartans. The ones front to her had to either go to the side or get run over, Maria being unable to stumble due to her fire, which made her not care what of those two options happened. Would they dogde, the ones at her sides would be disturbed, not having space to attack her, which made it rather safe as long as she was running like that. Maria ran and ran through the rows, she did take a few strikes with the short swords of the spartans, but her armor did take most of them and let her be rather fine. One struck into her upper arm, but it was a minor cut, the armor doing a good job of taking most damage here as well. Once Maria had reached Fia however, she didn´t really know how to go on. The spartans kept their distance, which was good for her for now, preventing them from attacking her vulnerable back. She positioned herself so taht Fia would have her back. "Don´t worry, Fia, we´ll get out of here. I just dont know how yet, but i´ll have an idea."
Baconhands Baconhands Lord Potato Lord Potato Alecto Alecto Noivian Noivian Verdas Verdas Dirtbear Dirtbear

ELIAS SACHETS

Elias drew in a deep breath, still bewildered at how the realm functioned. She felt underwater, yet she didn't. Even though she'd been in a similar realm before, Elias still enjoyed it. She was a few paces behind everyone else, but made sure she stayed with the pack. Finnegan once shot her a glare when she almost wandered off. She decided that her little exploration could wait till a later time.

As Elias walked, her foot hit something, causing her to trip. However, since she was underwater, the process of falling was so slow that she just regained her balance. She rubbed her slightly aching foot and looked at the ground, wondering what it was that tripped her.

"Oh," She blinked at a golden scabbard, gleaming on the floor. Elias knelt down to take a closer look at it. It looked as if it was polished to a shine and carried a number of Egyptian hieroglyphics- neatly carved, giving the object the appearance of importance. It's weird how it's hieroglyphics and not in Greek, she thought, Then again... We did enter from the Egyptian portal. Maybe someone dropped it?

The scabbard held a golden dagger and Elias gazed at it in awe. To her surprise, upon pulling it out a Greek Drachma fell out. Elias picked it up, her curiosity growing. Why would an Egyptian item have a Drachma in it? While she was lost in thought, Elias realised that she had placed herself away from her team.

"Oops." She placed the drachma inside her pocket and sheathed the dagger before running back to where the others were. Maybe it was just a chance that she found the dagger, but Elias had a feeling that it could have been more than just that.

The Train
As the minutes went by and Squad 1&3 got on the train, the place seemed empty. To be exact, it seemed like they were cleaning out their own base for evacuation. This evacuation setup didn't seem recent since they already had boxes packed on every station the kids traveled past. It seemed like they were evacuating due to other events. Eventually stop 13 came around and the train waited another 10 minutes, enough time for all of squad 3 to exit the train. The pathway would take them down a long set of stairs that would take them towards a door. From this door there was a portal and this portal would take them to the bottom of the realm. Spitting them out before the information tower. They were to collect any information they could can then blow it up, since it does power the entire realm. Once they all walked through the portal, they now stood in front of their target. All they had to do now was walk into the tower.
IMG_1533.JPG

By the time Squad 3 got through the portal Squad 1 was now at their destination. The train went through a tunnel and once they went through the tunnel, the train itself went through a portal. On the other side of the portal was an Old Manor in a swamp. This, is where the Oracle and Python reside. Once all of Squad 1 got off of the train, it pulled off and went back in the portal, leaving them isolated until it returned.
IMG_1485.JPG
The swamp water and a broke boat was to their right and all they had to do was walk up the stairs and approach the old manor. For now, there was no sign of Python. There was in fact the silhouette of a girl in the glowing window.
( Totorokoro Totorokoro DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Noivian Noivian Skaggon Skaggon Lord Potato Lord Potato The Elder The Elder Verdas Verdas The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )

The wolf had taken to finishing off one of the Spartans that had been caught in the beam she had summoned; as it disappeared she found herself almost decapitating him, messily biting through four fifths of his neck before she noticed the movements of a group of Spartans out of the corner of her eye. She lifted her head, baring her stained teeth again, a defensive growl escaping her throat. As they surrounded her, a snarl replaced it. Everywhere she turned she was met with the pointed end of a spear - a sharp pain was beginning to burn in her side, it must have been where the shield had struck her, but the pain was still somewhat nullified by the adrenaline. The wolf could use the beam again, but she wasn't sure where - if she used it, the rest of the Spartans would collapse in on her, the threat of using it was much more powerful than actually using it.
Suddenly, a gap appeared: then it disappeared; it had suddenly been filled by Maria as she busted into the circle of Spartans. The wolf recognized her as an ally, a fellow pack member, and she positioned herself so that she was back-to-back with the humanoid, snapping at snarling at the Spartans. When the human acted, the wolf would.
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan stopped at the bottom of the stairs and stared at the manor. He noticed the figure of a girl on the upper floors of the manor, squinting to get a better look. Could that be the Oracle? He took another look at his team and sighed at the lack of full strength. "Alright," He said, his voice but a whisper, "There's no obvious sign of Python yet. He could be outside, or inside. We need to be able to detect where he is, everyone keep your guard on high and eyes open."

Finnegan really wanted to stick to his plan, having team 1 retrieve the Oracle while team 2 distract Python. But with no sight of the latter, he knew it would be unwise at this point to split up. "I suggest we travel together. Once we intercept the Python, team 1 can make a quick getaway to find the Oracle without being spotted. If anyone here has a better idea, spit it ou-" Finnegan bit his tongue, "Do tell."

Aurea
Aurea began to use the light of the two stars that were floating by Blue's side. They would certainly expedite the process of charging significantly. "Blue, my love, I shall not let them go to waste." She replied in a similar manner, and diverted all her focus on charging her ability as fast as possible. Alexios and Avice could not hold the Spartans off forever, nor would Maria be able to fend them all off by self. Thanks to the stars, the charge time was reduced to about ten minutes, but in this situation, ten minutes was far too long. "I'll be done in ten minutes! Hold them back for just a little longer." She said, raising her voice enough to be heard by the others.

Ruina
They had finally arrived at the manor, where the oracle was supposedly held. Some of the squad members were missing, bringing them down to just seven people. Ruina took a moment to observe her surroundings, looking for any signs of Python. Unfortunately(????), there were none. The only thing that particularly caught her interest was the silhouette in one of the manor. Perhaps that was the oracle.

Then, Finnegan told them of his plan to distract Python while another team went to secure the oracle. "Mm... If we had Kristov, we could just send him to get the oracle while the rest of us distract Python." She said after thinking for a moment. "Once he finds the oracle, he can just go 'poof' and come back right away!" She almost seemed like a child when talking about Kristov's power, going so far as to make exaggerated gestures when she said 'poof' like a child retelling a story. She always considered his powers to be some of the coolest, after all.

Light Light Totorokoro Totorokoro Lord Potato Lord Potato Alecto Alecto DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Last edited:
Light Light Verdas Verdas w/ Aurea
Elizabeth looked up to the sky above the manor. She, too saw the girl in the manor but that wasnt her concern. M&A were being siphoned, rapidly. But too quickly. If it were happening, Blue must be allowing it. But he didnt understand what he was allowing, and she couldn't let the stars die. They would have been better used by him, as they were suited for his level of light usage. She unsheathed and pointed both her blades to the sky and concentrated. As the stars were being drained and started reaching a dangerously low level they circled Blue faster and faster until, when they were the size of soccer balls, they shot back into the sky

Verdas Verdas w/Ruina
Once Elizabeth knew the stars were returned safely, she returned her blades and just shook her head. "He would have been, but the scroll felt hed be better suited retrieving intel, so I guess Ill just focus on the Oracle unless someone else follows me. But everyone focus on finding Python first? Better we find him than he find us?"

Kristov was practically bouncing from foot to foot. Oooooo the towerr was so exciting, he could almost taste all the wonderful Monster information. He wasn't running in though, there could be traps. Without facing away from the tower Kristov said, "Alright kiddies lets stay together now. Everyone find a partner and hold hands I dont want anyone getting lost."
A short pause and then his tone was more... serious, but he still didnt turn to his group. "We'll take care of anything that goes our way, together. This is a diverse squad-ish. We should be able to handle most. Hopefully though we'll just get in. Anyone here have a perfect memory? Read everything. Those of us with extra pocket space: Blueprints, Plans, Battle Strategies, maybe some Rosters, Inventory, I trust we'll know what to take and what to leave and burn. No, I dont have time to review anything you are unsure of, just take it with you then. Any questions? Lets get raiding!"

Skaggon Skaggon Lord Potato Lord Potato Totorokoro Totorokoro

The wolf had taken to finishing off one of the Spartans that had been caught in the beam she had summoned; as it disappeared she found herself almost decapitating him, messily biting through four fifths of his neck before she noticed the movements of a group of Spartans out of the corner of her eye. She lifted her head, baring her stained teeth again, a defensive growl escaping her throat. As they surrounded her, a snarl replaced it. Everywhere she turned she was met with the pointed end of a spear - a sharp pain was beginning to burn in her side, it must have been where the shield had struck her, but the pain was still somewhat nullified by the adrenaline. The wolf could use the beam again, but she wasn't sure where - if she used it, the rest of the Spartans would collapse in on her, the threat of using it was much more powerful than actually using it.
Suddenly, a gap appeared: then it disappeared; it had suddenly been filled by Maria as she busted into the circle of Spartans. The wolf recognized her as an ally, a fellow pack member, and she positioned herself so that she was back-to-back with the humanoid, snapping at snarling at the Spartans. When the human acted, the wolf would.
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Maria noticed that the amount of enemies could get dangerous... to Fia. Not to herself, but to her friend. And that was something she could not have happen. No matter how much she thirsted for blood, she had to save her friend first. Maria turned around. "Those enemies are too many for you, Fia. I´ll get you out of here, before you get really hurt." She grabbed the wolf and hurled her on her right side, feeling a burning feeling, but ignoring it. Carrying her friend like that, Maria started to get her shield front to her again and run. But the spartans knew that move by now and kept stabbing at Maria from the sides and behind. Maria made it about 10 meters before breaking to her knees from all the wounds. Just as one rose his swordto finish the child of Ares, a bright flash of light blinded all enemies as a glowing Maria stood up and seemed completely refreshed. She started running again and this time, she was fast and strong enough to get Fia out of the enemy rows without much further harm.

Maria kept running to her friends, coming to a halt next to Blue. She set down the wolf and her glow slowly faded, making Maria break to her knees again, as several parts of her body started gushing out blood. She laid a hand to what she thought had been a scratch, her eyes went wide and she pulled the iron head of a spear out of her armor and body at the hip. "I saved... you...", she muttered, coughed up blood and fell over to the side, against Blue. She was unconcious, but still alive.

Baconhands Baconhands Light Light

PLC
Deep within the darkness, a person was hiding because their body was made of darkness itself. They had intended to come here and handle shutting down operations here themselves but these other people had arrived before them. They had watched the group fight for a while within the security of the darkness but at this point these people were in a terrible position. They had the same goal, so they figured that they should give the group a boost and take their leave. They charge up multiple spells based off of what they could assume the kids were trying to do. A spell to help Luna accelerate her own casting by 8 minutes, summon a powerful orb of light for Aurea and Blue, and lastly invigorating both Maria and Fia. They cast all of these spells and give the battlefield one last glance, deciding to stay out of their hair from now on, hoping they never cross paths again. With that, they disappear through the darkness.

( The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Alecto Alecto Baconhands Baconhands Lord Potato Lord Potato Noivian Noivian Verdas Verdas Dirtbear Dirtbear )

Python
IMG_1329.JPG

( Size scaling is the same in picture )
On the right to the group, where the swamp water and boat was, the water began to boil. Since nobody had made an actual effort to whisper, Python could hear them clearly. Python slowly rose out of the water, eyes glowing with both hunger and fury. Python hisses at the group and fires some of its scales off of its body to act like flying blades. These scales would grow back in a few minutes, leaving it as open flesh. For now the scales that were fired were the scales on its chin. ( Totorokoro Totorokoro DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Noivian Noivian Skaggon Skaggon Lord Potato Lord Potato The Elder The Elder Verdas Verdas The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )

Text Liz.jpg

Tagging:​
Light Light

• Mentioned

Python

PYTHON MANOR

Something didn't feel quite right. The air was thick with unreleased tension. Elizabeth noticed steam rising from the lake. It was cool before..? Slowly, her fingers closed around the hilts of her swords. A single photon caught the tip of each blade. She didn't know if the water was hot before, she didn't check, but it was steaming much more now; THAT'S what mattered. And ripple and move and push against itself and rise and finally it broke. Out from a depth Elizabeth did NOT care to discover rose what could only be Python. She glanced back for a moment and dashed up the stairs. With blades glowing brightly, she turned to face this colossal being. Raising her right sword in an arc towards the sky, its symbols begin to illuminate boldly accompanied by its familiar hum of energy. She knew she shouldn't call on two separate stars between her blades, it was much more difficult to control, but this encounter would require much more from her, so she could make an exception. Python's hiss emanated from his mouth followed by his first attack. Spikes from his body, his scales supposedly, flew towards her and the group and at alarming speed. From her left side, Eclipse was pointed towards the incoming onslaught of what had to have been extremely dangerous scales if he launched them so rapidly at the group. "Crater" She exhaled. It wasn't every bright, hardly strong enough to survive the attack, but the cup constellation dimly formed in front of them, its bowl facing Python, the concavity angled just right to swoop the shards back around and towards the great snake. A few damaged the constellation's weak structure and it faded away once the scales finished their loop. Something caught Elizabeth's eye while the scales went in a 180: His chin had a gap... there weren't scales there... anymore..... As Crater was sent away, Empyrean finished collecting energy. She pointed it towards the basilisk, a photon returning to Eclipse, and waited for the others to join her. She would threaten Python with another attack if he dared

IMG_1189.JPG

Tagging:​
Light Light

• Mentioned

Python
    Squad 1

OLD MANOR

Every since Dante' arrived at the Oracle's estate he felt a form of uneasiness. He looks towards the swamp and walks towards it. He crouched down and placed his hand with the water closing his eyes. He can feel the movement going on within the water. He feels the fish, tadpoles, and something big within the water. He withdrew his hand and stood back up. I think I know where Python is. He said to the group, though he was sure no one heard him throughout their loud commotion. He looks back at the swamp and sees how it's boiling. He sighed and readied himself. Well shit is about to hit the fan. And indeed it did. Python rised out the swamp towering over everyone. He doesn't hesitate to attack the group; sending what seemed like his scales towards them. Though thanks to Elizabeth and her quick thinking; she redirected the attack with a cup constellation. As the scales went back towards Python he noticed how his chin was scaleless which gave the teens an opening. Dante' steps into the swamp water and thrust his trident into the water causing, the water beneath Python to rise in a drill like fashion. Dante' thrust his free hand out towards the drill changing the tip of the drill into ice. He aims for Python's chin with the drill.

Selene
Selene's eyes fly open within the darkness of her underground home. It was underneath the statue parallel to Rhea's castle. There were undead spirits standing all around her, staring with their all black eyes. They didn't move at all and gave no room for her to get off the bed. It seemed like they were close to possessing her this time around. Her red eyes glowed within the darkness. She wanted to get on with the night but she couldn't risk touching any of these spirits. Selene has chains rise from the ground and drag the spirits back into the Astral plane. Selene climbs out of her bed and hits the shower, getting ready for the day. Once finished she climbs up the stairs to hit the surface of the island. She takes a deep breath and brings her umbrella just in case. Selene walks over to to Rhea's castle since she noticed the lack of her precious team mates. Her silver hair shimmered in the moonlight while her red eyes flowed, displaying the fact that she was now in her element. That's when she noticed the fact that the ship was gone and could already put two and two together, they had gone on a mission. "Ah...how nice. I'll sit and have a talk with Rhea about this first before I go. I need as many details as possible. It's always nice to know what happened during the day."

Alexios Silverjoy
As Alexios stood there waiting for the spartan's to advance he could feel himself and his armor getting more and more inpatient, they wanted blood to bathe in the blood of his foes but yet he waited and waited. As the armor followed Maria move in it took everything Alexios had not to just dive in after her but doing so wouldn't be smart and for once his armor listened he took a guess and it was most likely because it wasn't his rage but one being put into him by another which to him was rather interesting.

As Mason began attacking the urge was too much he had to go in, he could stop himself anymore and to make things even better they was an opening. The now fully enraged Alexios charged armored from head to toe into the opening, his sword held in one hand, his body moving at a unnatural speed giving the spartan's no chance to prepare themselves for the oncoming wreaking ball of destruction. As he arrived at the front line he swung his sword, mixing the speed of which he was moving at, the speed he was swinging his sword the momentum added one to another farther increasing the power and strength of each swing. His sword would produce the kinetic energy of around 30 plus tons worth of TnT just less than the Father of All Bombs and just over three time the strength of the Mother of All Bombs one made by the Russian's the other the American's.
Luna Ray Silvers
It was about time, Luna had been writing her teleport spell first and since it was a smaller spell it was ready first. Her target was Maria but for whatever reason she didn't cast it. She decided that if she saved it an instead used it when/if she found the spartan's leader she wouldn't have to risk anything getting the leader within physical contact distance, but to hold a spell was annoying as she could be doing something better and her other spell needed another 40 seconds yet. It was then that she paused confused for a second. "How in the..." Luna spoke her voice had shock in it her second spell was ready to cast but how, she knew despite being a powerful goddess (even if its only a demi-goddess) that she can't write a spell that fast not one to fit around 300 people in it so how did she do it.

Luna looked over at Blue before letting out a tsk sound he agitated her. "Like I need your help anyway, I thought you might enjoy helping out a goddess." Luna replied to him with, sure it was quite a few seconds after he said anything but she wasn't one to let a comment go un-returned. Luna's left hand palm open pointed toward the spartan mass as a large spell circle wrote appeared under them, if her theory was right it would allow her to possibly stop the whole army if not take control of it all she had to do was find the leader which using detect reanimation would allow her to do just that. "Aurea they is no need for you to use such a force, if my plan is right which it is we will be the ones with this army under our control." The confidence in Luna's voice spoke wonders about how much faith she had in this plan and if it did work she would rather not lose a possible army because of someones inability to understand how great Luna was.
Alecto Alecto Light Light The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Dirtbear Dirtbear Baconhands Baconhands Verdas Verdas (Tags for both above posts)

Chloe Vain
As Chloe stepped on the train she made her self comfortable, truth be told this train wasn't half bad if possible she would have loved to spend the whole mission on this train but that just wasn't and if she did and someone died on this mission doing the part she was meant to do how could she forgive herself...well it would depend on who it was. As stop 13 came about Chloe hesitated but got off the train just as the doors shut behind her. A sigh could be heard as per usual when Chloe had to do anything that required effort. Stepping off the train Chloe along with the rest of squad three we're met with a pathway of which they took leading to...stairs of all things this mission was just one effort after another. Chloe reluctantly made her way to the top of the stairs and went through the door which ended up being a portal.

The portal led to a huge two which she guessed must have been what they we're sent to infiltrate. Chloe listened to Kristov, one thing she loved about him was his nature he could joke even when on the most serious things it caused a smirk on her face as he spoke, which soon dropped as he got serious. "I got a perfect memory when it comes to somethings." Chloe said licking her lips before letting out a little giggle it was true she can remember every single sexual encounter she's ever had. Chloe had no idea what to take or what to leave so her plan hoard as much as possible after all she was used to hoarding clothing which are a little bigger and harder to move about in large numbers than scrolls and books so how hard could it be. Chloe decided not to change form just yet she would save that till she needed it.
Totorokoro Totorokoro DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon

Blue
Blue now had to look after Maria while covering everyone else. If it wasn't difficult before it just got annoyingly worse. "Where's Selene when you need her? Honestly, it's already night so she should be here!" Blue sees the orb of light appear before both himself and Aurea and raises an eyebrow at the fact. He knew it wasn't Luna since she was too stupid to think that well so it had to be someone else. He shakes his head since that didn't matter for now, what did is the fact that he can go back to long range support. Blue lets go of Aurea and sets Maria on the floor. He has a disc of light hold her above the battle field the same way he did for Umeko. "I'll be right back Aurea!" As Alexios blows several rows of the Spartan army back, Blue makes the red strings of fate visible and tangible. It was now obvious for him teammates to not venture out too far and the Spartans were knocked into them, thus ending their lives. There were now less than 200 Spartans left behind the red strings of fate. Both sides were now separated by the web and Blue was actually grateful for it. Until he remembered the fact that Aurea was about to fire a solarbeam towards the string. "Hey, Aurea try not to get yourself killed okay? Don't fire this way if you can, that'd be very nice." Blue looks over to Luna and rolls his eyes, sticking his tongue out to her once more. "Well you look dumb, you might as well clean up whatever is left of the Spartan numbers."

Selene

It was at that moment, Selene dropped from the sky due to the teleport beacon in the air. She had finished her brief talk with Rhea and convinced her to open up the Sword Beacon once more. Selene was on the enemy side, blocked away from her allies by the webs of fate. "Hm...how dreadful. I assume I can break my fall and do some damage while I'm at it." Selene was still high above the ground and had plenty of time until she hit the floor, that's how high she fell from. She puts a finger to her ear and allows a magic seal to appear beside it. She also has a magic seal appear before her left eye. The eye seal would allow her to zoom in with her sight and spot Alexios. The one on her ear would allow her to communicate with her team members. "Hm..I can't communicate with Alexios since he may just give me grumbles back. Ah, my darling sister. I guess she can work." Selene connects her voice to Luna's ear and begins talking. "I'd like for you to inform the rest of the group to keep this web wall up. From the magic residue it seems like you're planning to manipulate these resurrected beings. I don't know what's going on since I didn't get mission details but I'll buy time on this side for you all to situate yourselves. It should give you enough time to finish whatever spell you're working on. Don't worry about me, I'll be calling an old friend I killed long ago!~ Don't take too long, I doubt I can hold off this many enemies forever." Selene extends her hand as she got closer to the ground. Her hand glowed and chains burst out of the ground, towering high into the sky. The ground began to crack open and out from these cracks, rose the spirit of her favorite pet. Selene's hydra rose from the ground and looked down upon the Spartan army as Selene herself landed on one of the heads and smiled down upon them. This would be a beautiful soul collection so have. The more she thought about it, the hungrier she grew.
hydra__dipsy_demo__by_sandara-d74271p.jpg

( Baconhands Baconhands Lord Potato Lord Potato Noivian Noivian Verdas Verdas Dirtbear Dirtbear Alecto Alecto The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )

Luna Ray Silvers
Luna stared down the masses before a smirk covered her face, Five reanimated ones each one spreed out. Luna's now free hand began writing four more teleportation spells thanks to her casting being sped up this all happened dead quickly instant, she still had no idea where this power came from but she liked it. Luna was about to cast her spells before she heard Blue speak, how dare he that arrogant dick. Luna instantly stopped all her spells just as she was about to respond to him before she heard something or more closely someone, Luna's personality dropped as an icy gaze scouted the battlefield from her. The voice she heard belong to her sister, Luna's original place was now pointless she had planned to take over the army and then using magic store them in a pocket dimension made via a magic circle, with her sister there however taking over the army was pointless after all her sister would just steal it.

Luna didn't say a word as both her hands raised up, she wasn't going to respond now it was time for a show of power. Luna gazed upon her sister calling Hydra stealing or killing that off her sister along with the army that was her plan. Luna began creating spell circle's one after another all wrote with nothing on them other than the spell circle itself, they covered the hydra alone. Once that was the case Luna's set of four we're rewrite spells circle made to change a spell circle they are faster than fully writing a spell circle. As the rewrite spells circles we're finished all rapidly thanks to the mysterious power that had buffed her earlier. Rewriting the spells around the hydra she smirked she always wanted a chance to try something like this but due to the time it would take it wasn't ever worth it until now. She rewrote the magic circles with summoning mimicry copying the hydra hence why she was forced to use four circles. Upon copying the hydra the circles moved to an open spot and at the same time Luna began casting the final spell one to control the hydra when it was formed. Now all that was left was waiting and hoping it worked, they was physical sweat coming from Luna now she had never used so much power so quickly normally having a wait time before casting.
Baconhands Baconhands Noivian Noivian Verdas Verdas Dirtbear Dirtbear Alecto Alecto The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Light Light

Selene
Selene looks at the Hydra Luna summons and smirks, it wasn't perfect but it was good enough. Selene didn't think of this of a competition, she only saw this as a treasure trove of Spartans to make her slaves and Luna was helping her out. "What a brilliant idea Luna! This'll make things even easier, in terms of wiping out the enemy for the sake of the team!" Selene has her Hydra make work of the Spartan army, either spewing acid or grabbing Spartans up in their jaws. Every Spartan that was hit ended up being covered in chains and dragged into the Astral plane, body and all. Selene twirls her umbrella over her head and smiles at the carnage, standing upon a Hydra head. She glances over her shoulder and takes notice of the ball of light in front of Aurea. Aurea was completely still and Selene knew what was coming. "On second thought, maybe your Hydra should handle this on their own, I'll withdraw mine. Tell whoever is holding up the barrier to open a small hole for me to get through. I don't want to be on the receiving end of that solar beam." Selene ends up having chains rise from the ground and wrap around her own Hydra, dragging it back into the Astral plane. Selene slowly glided in the air, using her umbrella to do so. "Please, Luna."

( Lord Potato Lord Potato Noivian Noivian Verdas Verdas Baconhands Baconhands The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Dirtbear Dirtbear Alecto Alecto )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back