• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

FINNEGAN BROWN

Once everyone in his squad arrived, Finn knelt down and traced a rough map of the island and their target area. "Alright, so the objective is to lead the enemy into a possible disadvantage for the upcoming war. The plan remains the same," He said, "We'll board the train and get off at that 15th stop- which is the Manor. Once we're there, our objective will be to retrieve the Oracle who's held inside*. Once we get there, we have twenty minutes to finish the entire mission and get back safely."

"Our only problem is," He paused as he drew a circle around the manor, "Python. We'll need to try to avoid him, but that will be difficult. The only option we'll be left with- should he find us, is to fight him." He paused to let it sink in.

"I realise that it's a little too much to ask, but if we can keep him at bay long enough for one team to run ahead, get the Oracle and get out- that should suffice. I propose that a team of four (Team A) infiltrate the manor, while the rest of us (Team B) keep Python busy. All those who want to volunteer to be a part of team A, please take a step back."

Finnigan waited for exactly three seconds before looking up to the volunteers, "Good. The rest of us will have to keep our energy and ammo high. I don't need to say 'let's not underestimate our enemy' because it's a given. But remember that this isn't training. You better remember that this isn't just your life on the line, but everyone else around you." He said, pointing to each and every one of them.

"Any questions?"

*Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

@Squad1

AVICE
Interactions: Alexios ( Lord Potato Lord Potato ), Blue ( Light Light ), & Ruina ( Verdas Verdas )

As Alexios laid out the plan, Avice found herself listening with rapt attention. Arms crossed; features pulled into a neutral expression, only ruined by the glint of excitement in her eyes and the slight upwards quirk of one corner of her lips. Mid-range then, she thought as Alexios finished. "That works for me. I'll just make sure to stay within your range." She nodded, as if to strengthen her point. Then she scrunched her nose slightly, "Should we have a back up plan, to be safe?" Glancing to the side, she smiled coyly, "Or will it be every man for himself if we fuck up?"

Attention shifts towards Blue, Avice meets his heavy gaze with the tilt of her head. She raised an eyebrow at him before letting out a throaty laughter. Tone light and teasing, she couldn't help herself. "I don't know about missing you, Blue. Alexios is enough to keep me occupied and satisfied." She winked at Blue as she stepped towards their squad leader and made a show of laying her hand on his arm, with an grin threatening to split her face in two.

Ruina's approach had Avice retracting her hand from Alexios' arm. "Hello, Ruina," she greeted, grin softening into a smile to match the current Nu, "I can see you're excited for the mission yourself! You're on the first squad, right?" Her gaze flicked towards Finnegan for a very brief moment, seeing him and the rest of the aforementioned squad huddling around each other. "Alpha seems to be laying out the roles in your squad," she said, eyebrows furrowing slightly.

Umeko
kanade-tachibana-angel-beats-kanade-tenshi-33559733-1366-768.jpg

• Tagging: Totorokoro Totorokoro

Mentioned

Finnegan, Yuki, Squad 1

On the boat.

Umeko stepped off the ship, following Fnnegan over to where he laid out a plan. She tapped her finger to her chin, looking over the plan. When Finnegan asked for questions, Umeko raised her hand. When called upon, she spoke up, "That's a shitty plan." Aware that wasn't a question, she continued. "It doesn't take four people to capture an Oracle. We'll send someone not needed to fight to get the Oracle - the rest of us need to focus our attention on distracting or killing Python." Umeko cast a sideways glance at her brother, who was more or less useless in battle. He would make a prime candidate for someone to get the Oracle.

Once off the ship, Fia had initially started padding straight to the Sword Beacon, but Chloe's scent had followed her closely. It was annoying; this hormone-driven slut wouldn't leave her alone. An idea popped into Fia's mind, one final chance at intimidating this daughter of an erinyes before Fia would have to get violent.
The wolf deviated from the path, starting to pad into a forested, making sure that every step of the way, Chloe was following her - of course she would, Chloe would surely think that Fia was taking her off somewhere private to... Fia didn't want to finish the thought. Maybe three hundred feet into the forest, after making sure that they were alone, Fia rounded on Chloe, pausing like she had before for a couple of moments before she launched herself at her, tackling Chloe to the ground. Fia had one of her paws on Chloe's chest, the other on her right arm, pinning her to the ground with a strength even Fia was surprised she had. Her teeth were bared and her eyes bored into Chloe's with malicious intent. Around the perimeters of her aggressive yellow eyes had formed a thin ring of crimson, angry, evil and intruding.
A snarl emanated from her throat and her voice projected into Chloe's mind, "Listen here you damn slut - I've warned you, and warned you and you keep persisting and persisting and quite honestly, you're beginning to get on my fucking nerves and if you want to keep that pretty throat of your's you're going to do exactly as I say. You don't touch me ever again, you stop calling me Snow Angel, and you stay the hell away from me for the remainder of this mission, understand?!"
Fia snapped her jaws a centimetre from Chloe's throat, a small bit of saliva speckling across it before she lifted her head and released Chloe.
She took a couple of steps back from the tackled girl; the red in her irises now gone. She'd never done that before - the projection, the anger... the sense of power. She took another step, then another, and another. She tried to project her voice again, to apologize, but even Fia didn't think it had worked.
Before Chloe respond, Fia took off running, trying to head straight for the Sword Beacon - the sooner they got this mission done, the better.
Lord Potato Lord Potato

Alexios Sliverjoy

Alexios was rather shocked but presently surprised with how Blue took it he mostly expected Blue to be against the idea mostly since well Alexios suggested it. A slight smile covered Alexios face maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all, it felt overall good to know his team would listen or more clearly the...trouble causer of the team would listen even if it was only slightly. "Thanks Blue." Alexios said he was glad Blue found it a good plan and had no questions or comments to make, not even an insult which was rather rare.

Alexios had faith that Avice would either listen or suggest her own plan to both Alexios would be happy with either. Alexios nodded her head after listen to Avice a back up plan would be useful but chances are if that plan falls apart then Alexios or one of the group would have fallen. "True we could do with a backup plan." Alexios said before he began thinking. "Saying that chances are if that plan fails one of us is dead, unable to fight or the enemy have already passed." Alexios added that was how he saw it. "So I guess every man for themselves would be how it would have to go." Alexios said that was the last thing about the matter he wanted to add but if anyone had an idea he would be open to hearing it.

Alexios just let out a sigh as he heard where the conversation went from there was that the only thing ever on his mind it just caused Alexios to shake his head and only half listen to what was being said. One of the few bits of the conversation that Alexios picked up was something that Avice said " Alexios is enough to keep me occupied and satisfied." which after saying that she proceeded to lay her hand on Alexios arm which just caused him to shake his head he wasn't getting involved in this not that it bothered him was Avice attractive yes, would Alexios sleep with her also yes fact is they have done once and he would do it again in a heart beat.

Alexios was glad to see Runia who seemingly brought the conversation to something a little more mission related. "I know i'm excited, I get to try my strength out against something i'm happy to kill." Alexios said the group while they may annoy him sometimes he wouldn't want to kill any of them after all he had basically grew up with them.

Light Light Alecto Alecto Verdas Verdas

Chloe Vain
After exiting the ship Chloe thought it would be fun just to follow Fia, she wanted to see just how much she could push Fia before she would do something in return mostly since well finding that limit was key in knowing just what was fine and what would get Chloe in the dog house...she needs to think of batter ways to parse things sometimes. Chloe was confused to where Fia was taking her at first, they weren't going to the Sword Beacon that much was obvious but where. Chloe had a smirk on her face who knows maybe Fia was ready to return Chloe's constant flirting. Chloe looked forward and saw the in front of her was a forest, Chloe just licked her lips and smirked it had been a while since she got some action.

As they got into the forest Chloe's eyes watched Fia not losing her for a second, they was something strange about this situation well would she bring Chloe somewhere remote maybe she was shy about romance that would make sense. Chloe blinked for a second before shutting her eyes what else could it be. Chloe's eyes shot open as she heard footsteps fast approaching her it was Fia. Chloe attempted to move out of the way with no look before she could even react before Fia was on top of her, now normally Chloe would enjoy this but right now that pushing point she was trying to reach before well she was already at it.

Chloe stared into Fia's eyes and only saw malicious intent, her eyes a yellow with a thing ring of crimson. Chloe decided Rickets disease might be necessary, she didn't want to change forms since if she did that she would kill most of the nature around her but in this form defending was much hard. It was then that she heard it a voice it sounded like Fia's but more than anything it was angry it almost reminded her of Alexios when he was angry but not quite so messed up. Chloe listened closely to it and to be honest it just pissed her off. Who was she to judge Chloe she knew nothing about what Chloe was like, nothing that had led Chloe to be the way she was now. Chloe bit her own lip forcing herself to hold her tongue it wasn't worth changing since if she did well Erinyes are well know to hold grudges and if she changed forms now this wouldn't end well.

As Fia finished speaking and snapped her Jaws close to Chloe's throat Chloe didn't even flinch instead she just shut her eyes and took deep breaths. Fia finally got off her and just ran off without saying anything truth be told Chloe was annoyed but she would forgive Fia after all it was Chloe's fault. Would Chloe stop flirting no, would Chloe calm it down yes that's for later. Chloe slowly started to make her way to the Sword Beacon she wouldn't say anything about this to anyone.
Baconhands Baconhands

Blue
Blue rolls his eyes at Avice and grins, grabbing both Avice and Bellatrix to drag them to the sword beacon. "Oh come on!" He turns his head to face everyone else, hoping they'd listen. "Hey! We're running out of time! Let's get a move on!" Once he yelled out his warning he continues to drag Bella and Avice towards the sword beacons. ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Baconhands Baconhands Lord Potato Lord Potato Alecto Alecto The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Noivian Noivian Verdas Verdas Quillicious Quillicious The Elder The Elder Totorokoro Totorokoro @Valleth'aris )

Last edited:
FINNEGAN BROWN

"That's a shitty plan." Finnegan calmly listened to Umeko's opinion, "It doesn't take four people to capture an Oracle. We'll send someone not needed to fight to get the Oracle - the rest of us need to focus our attention on distracting or killing Python."

Finnegan sighed, feeling sorry for the stupid brain trapped in the body. He got up and dusted his hands, "Whatever makes you think that the person doesn't need to fight?" He asked, "If you think you could just waltz in, your an idiot. Sending someone alone would warrant their death... Unless that's what you're planning." His voice remained cool, "There's something called traps and guarding mechanisms, I suggest you read up on those." He said, implying that his plan would remain unchanged.

"Any other questions? No? Let's move." Finnegan said, leading them on.

Noivian Noivian

Umeko
kanade-tachibana-angel-beats-kanade-tenshi-33559733-1366-768.jpg

• Tagging: Totorokoro Totorokoro

Mentioned

Finnegan, Squad 1

Heading towards the sword beacon.

She sighed and shook her head. "Why don't we just send someone like me who can hold their own by themselves? Or perhaps see into the future? Four people aren't going to match up well against Python, and it certainly didn't take a full team to take a person. There might or might not be traps, sure, but that doesn't mean that we're going to need a full team to get the Oracle." Regardless, Umeko followed after. "But if you wanna send us to our deaths, that's okay. Fate has already decided our course. I'm not one to interrupt the future."

She took a moment to reexamine the strings of fate. Seems like today was a deciding day for all of them - her senses were almost overloaded with static regardless of who's thread she looked at for today. Grimacing, she continued on.

Yuki
597067-sh_go_makishima_large.jpg

• Tagging: None

Mentioned

Squad 1

Heading towards the sword beacon.

Yuki stepped off the boat, looking around the island. He had trained here for many years, and had become comfortable with this island and its layout. Listening briefly to Umeko argue with Finnegan, Yuki scowled at her and shook his head. Why could that insolent girl just listen to the plan? There was a reason she wasn't Alpha, and that was because she didn't think things through as well as Finnegan obviously did. A hand went back to his glaive, tripping its pole tightly, as if they were going to be attacked where they were. With a heavy sigh, he continued towards the sword beacon.

Dante' Clark
"As ready as I'll every be", Finn said and Dante' simply nods. He stands there beside him waiting. Once all of squad one met up he drew out a plan which seemed a bit alright. Dante' was never the one to complain, and it seemed that Umeko did it all for him. He simply shrugs and makes the march towards the Sword beacon. He looks over at Umeko and Finn deciding if he should speak up or not. He sighs and placed his hands behind his head. Look I don't feel comfortable walking into enemy territory with a plan that everyone can't agree with. Finn you wanna break our squad of eleven, up into two teams, with four looking for the oracle leaving the remaining seven to fight Python. And Umiko you just want to send one person, which might be yourself. So why not just compromise. We send Umiko and one other person to go capture the oracle therefore they can watch each other's backs, and the rest handle Python which gives them a bigger success rate, especially if that team coordinates their attacks. Can we all agree on that plan?? Dante' glances at Finn and Umeko before looking straight again. Noivian Noivian Totorokoro Totorokoro

Last edited:
FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan was always open to feedback, but he felt that Umeko was being unreasonable at the moment. He didn't hate her for it, he just wished she'd be a little more smarter. Dante seemed to come up with a mediating plan. Finnegan was still not willing to take a risk. He understood that they needed as many people to hold Python off, but they didn't know what could be lurking inside.

"Three move in while the rest of us stay out." He said. "Once you have the Oracle, you're more than welcome to join us in the fight."

Noivian Noivian The Elder The Elder

Being quicker than most of the others in her wolf form, Fia had gotten to Sword Beacon first - the fact she'd ran there too also meant she had a bit more time alone with her thoughts; she tried to examine what had just happened. The anger, the strength, the control... she hadn't snapped at someone like that in over 5 years. It had only normally come about when she was fighting in this form, when there was adrenaline pumping through her veins and it felt like at any point that she could be maimed, crippled or killed. And even then she didn't have any memory of the event after the fact: she wouldn't be in control. But just then... that was different: she'd chosen to lead Chloe away from the path, she'd chosen to threaten her and she'd been so close to choosing to take a chunk of flesh out of Chloe's shoulder as a reminder to leave Fia alone. It was a rush, Fia had to admit, and it felt natural; being threatening, acting territorially, attacking that undeserving wretch of a girl... she felt a small bit of nostalgia wriggle into her mind.
She shook her fur as a chill passed down her spine; this wasn't her - she didn't like Chloe but this hatred felt unfounded. Fia wanted to talk to Rhea again... or Alexios or Mason. Someone at least some kind of responsible or trustworthy. Slowly, Fia shook her head of these thoughts. She started patrolling around the outside of the beacon, waiting for the rest of the group to join her, doubt swirling through her mind.

The Sword Beacons
As the group approached the sword beacons, the absent beam in the center roars to life. Once Fia, Alexios, Blue, Avice, Bellatrix, Yuki, Ruina, Dante, Umeko, Finnegan, And Chloe were sucked into the beam and spit out in a sandy dune since they were close to it. The metallic disc with the drop beam floats high above the clouds, staying hidden from enemy sight. In the far distance, the water fall that squad 1&3 would need to swim and drown under was in sight. It seemed like Squad 2 would have to defend either outside the waterfall or in the inside train station described in the scroll. Blue gets up and dusts off the sand from his body. "So...that was pretty simple. Now we wait for the others right? Until then, squad 2 should probably plan our defense location, the sun is going down anyways."
IMG_1166.JPG
( Totorokoro Totorokoro Verdas Verdas Baconhands Baconhands Lord Potato Lord Potato Alecto Alecto The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Noivian Noivian The Elder The Elder )

Alexios Silverjoy
A loud sigh escaped from Alexios mouth as he finally made it to the Sword Beacons before he even got there him along with the others that had already made it we're sucked in and spat out. Alexios looked around and began getting used to his surrounding, it seemed they are safe for now but it wouldn't belong until they wouldn't be. Alexios began thinking he was wondering where would the best place for there defense location. He began making a list of pros and cons for the two places. The water fall was outside nice and open sadly leaving the sky's open and long range attacks, the good things however was that there combo worked best like this and Blue because more useful in places like this. The train station on the other-hand worked better for Avice and Alexios both being front line fighters but less good for Blue and the combo which was a downside. It didn't take him long before he decided. "The waterfall would be the best for us." Alexios said his reasons would stay to himself. Now it was just the waiting game.​
Light Light Alecto Alecto

Demon
Demon saw that the boat had arrived and hopped off. He headed straight for the the teleport and didn't look back. He then waited for the others. "So how do we plan on doing this?"

Gaige
Gaige saw that they had finally made it. She grabbed Kristoh and Elizabeth by the arm and pulled them in with her through teleporter. "This is going to be so much fun." DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

Bellatrix saw the sun go down and every second, her hair was getting lighter. Soon it would be completely white. Her skin got paler as well, as Bellatrix approached Finn and pulled him aside, to talk in private. "Look, Finn, we have a problem. I can't swim. How will I get through the waterfall? Or should I stay here to support the defense squad? I don't mind joining you and squad one, as it was planned, if you can guarantee I won't drown in the process of getting to or away from our mission objective." She had a rather serious tone, showing she was not kidding and that she was really counting on the alpha to come up with something.
Totorokoro Totorokoro

Dante' Clark
After Dante' pitched his idea, Finn gave his response. "Three move in while the rest of us stay out. Once you have the Oracle, you're more than welcome to join us in the fight." He said. Dante' grinned. Alright then, looks like we have a plan. Dante' and the others were sucked into the beam and and spat out in a sand dune. Dante' sighs and gets up dusting himself off. Damn the landing could've been better. He looks around and see that so far they're in the clear. He spots the waterfall in the distance and instantly takes interest in it. Damn that's cool statue. What's the chances of it coming alive? He said with a chuckle. He turns towards Demon as he question their next move. Well after everyone gets here, I'm guessing we approach the waterfall with caution just encase there's someone there. Then after that the squads do what they have to do. You're in squad 1 and I'm not sure if you heard the plan or not but we're going to split up when we reach the castle. Three of us are going to capture the Oracle while the rest takes care of Python. So far Umeko is the only one out of the three we know who's going to go after the oracle, you can join her if you want. Dante' said informing his squad member.

Dante' reaches into his pocket and pulls out his fork sized trident. It begins to grow into its full size and he jams it into the sand to lean on. He looks over at Fiin and see him and Bell taking in private.
I wonder what they're talking about. He says to himself.

Mainly: Skaggon Skaggon

• Mentioned

EGYPT
    |
    Waterfall​

Kristov and Elizabeth walked along each side of Gaige. The chain of Kristov's blades bounced audibly against his back. The two were silent, allowing themselves to be guided. Most of the dribble the two heard as they made their way to the teleporter with everyone went in and out of their minds, but Blue's voice informed them there were squad changes. How would they tackle the situations now? Collecting information quickly was indeed something he could do. He went through the teleporter with Gaige and Liz and once the three made it behind the Blue Rangers Kristov cracked his neck almost too many times. "Alright kiddies! Lets get in there and kill something! But remember: the discrete kill is a sweet kill, esoteric fits of passion never got anyone out of prison"

• Mentioned

EGYPT
    |
    Waterfall

Elizabeth just collected herself at the waterfall. She just needed to follow behind and support the group defeating Python, nothing out of the realm of possibility. Her left fingers curled around their favorite hilt. Her right arm lazily rested on its handle. Elizabeth figured she would stay back and assist when she can, she wasnt an assault kind of person like Kristov, hell everything she did took time to prepare. She would charge up something nice and help blast the creature when she could.

FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan eyed the waterfall with weary distaste. Well, at least its not the ocean. He inhaled, preparing himself- for once they stepped into the water, their mission would truly begin. Just as he took a step, he felt a hand pulling him aside. "Look, Finn, we have a problem," Bellatrix said. He looked at her, hoping it wasn't someone left behind or worse, people fighting again.

"I can't swim. How will I get through the waterfall?" She said, "Or should I stay here to support the defense squad? I don't mind joining you and squad one, as it was planned, if you can guarantee I won't drown in the process of getting to or away from our mission objective."

Finnegan thought for a moment, they didn't really have the luxury of time to give her a swimming lesson. Pushing her into the water and letting her figure it out was definitely out of the question too. "Is there anyone in this squad that you're comfortable with?" He asked, thinking of one other option. "You could probably have them be your buddy, helping you to get till the waterfall." He said, surveying the distance from land to the fall. It wasn't much, so it was doable. All she had to do was hold on to them and concentrate on not panicking.

"If there's no one, I'll be your buddy," He said, placing his hand out infront of him.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan eyed the waterfall with weary distaste. Well, at least its not the ocean. He inhaled, preparing himself- for once they stepped into the water, their mission would truly begin. Just as he took a step, he felt a hand pulling him aside. "Look, Finn, we have a problem," Bellatrix said. He looked at her, hoping it wasn't someone left behind or worse, people fighting again.

"I can't swim. How will I get through the waterfall?" She said, "Or should I stay here to support the defense squad? I don't mind joining you and squad one, as it was planned, if you can guarantee I won't drown in the process of getting to or away from our mission objective."

Finnegan thought for a moment, they didn't really have the luxury of time to give her a swimming lesson. Pushing her into the water and letting her figure it out was definitely out of the question too. "Is there anyone in this squad that you're comfortable with?" He asked, thinking of one other option. "You could probably have them be your buddy, helping you to get till the waterfall." He said, surveying the distance from land to the fall. It wasn't much, so it was doable. All she had to do was hold on to them and concentrate on not panicking.

"If there's no one, I'll be your buddy," He said, placing his hand out infront of him.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Bellatrix listened to what he said. A buddy? Someone she trusted enough, to lay her life within their hands... Her eyes immediately wandered to Blue, but he was in the squad that wouldn't have to swim. So she looked to the ground for a moment, until Finn suggested to be the one himself. Bellatrix thought for a moment. She did trust him. She believed in his ability as alpha.

Bellatrix took Finns hand and then looked deep into his eyes, her red orbs sparkling each time the light shone into them. "I trust you with my life then, Finn." She said and then a bit of fear showed in her eyes. "I hate water, but I believe in you." She smiled, but it was forced. "Don't make me regret it."

FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan watched as Bellatrix stared into his eyes, wondering why such an intense gaze for something he felt trivial. "I trust you with my life then, Finn." She said. Finnegan bit back his laugh, he wasn't expecting anyone, let alone her to say that. "I hate water, but I believe in you. Don't make me regret it." She went on to say. Finnegan would sense her fear looming inside her.

Finnegan cocked his head sideways and smirked at her, "You would trust your life with a child of Death?" He asked. "I hate water too, but I'll see what I can do about making you not regret it." He said, turning around and leading the way to the banks, "Don't worry, It's my job to keep you safe." He said, as a countermeasure in case his previous sarcasm had failed.

FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan watched as Bellatrix stared into his eyes, wondering why such an intense gaze for something he felt trivial. "I trust you with my life then, Finn." She said. Finnegan bit back his laugh, he wasn't expecting anyone, let alone her to say that. "I hate water, but I believe in you. Don't make me regret it." She went on to say. Finnegan would sense her fear looming inside her.

Finnegan cocked his head sideways and smirked at her, "You would trust your life with a child of Death?" He asked. "I hate water too, but I'll see what I can do about making you not regret it." He said, turning around and leading the way to the banks, "Don't worry, It's my job to keep you safe." He said, as a countermeasure in case his previous sarcasm had failed.
She followed Finnegan, as he tried to weirdly comfort her. Bellatrix knew he wasn't the best at expressing things and it was fine with her. She looked at him again, when she found time. "It's not any child of death that I trust with my life. Its my leader and my friend, since years. A leader that never disappointed, even if his methods were weird at times. And a friend that always did his best to prevent the others from killing each other or themselves. I don't see a reason not to trust you." All her words were genuine, but she still hoped it could warm him heart a little. She knew Finn had a harsh position among the others, a lot of them disliked him as a leader or even person. Belltrix hoped she could show she was none of those people. And maybe even give him a bit of confidence through appreciation. Everyone needed that at times.

FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan didn't turn to look at Bella, nor did he react to her. Truth be told, rather than wanting to seem cold, he wasn't sure how to react. Finn was so used to giving the cold shoulder to people, that he found it awkward to react otherwise. Part of him felt that she had meant it, but this other part reminded him that no good would come to anyone from befriending him.

He opened his mouth to thank her, but couldn't bring the words out, "... We should get going."

FINNEGAN BROWN

Finnegan didn't turn to look at Bella, nor did he react to her. Truth be told, rather than wanting to seem cold, he wasn't sure how to react. Finn was so used to giving the cold shoulder to people, that he found it awkward to react otherwise. Part of him felt that she had meant it, but this other part reminded him that no good would come to anyone from befriending him.

He opened his mouth to thank her, but couldn't bring the words out, "... We should get going."
Bellatrix sighed sadly at his words. "The others aren't ready yet. You should give them a few minutes. Also, if you let the night come completely, I'm stronger too." She smiled weakly at him, shifting so he had to look at her. Then, Bellatrix met his eyes again. "You know, showing emotions is not a weakness around those that care for you, Finn. It can even make you stronger and strengthen the bond and trust." She smiled and then looked away at the waterfall. "It really scares me. Its good to know you will help me but still... Water is my greatest fear... It sounds dumb, I guess. But it's true."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back