• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

Text Liz.jpg

Tagging:​
Light Light

• Mentioned

Python
    Oracle

PYTHON MANOR

Elizabeth cursed Python's reaction speeds. He was going to push them out or kill them trying. She called the Pegasus that held the Oracle inside captive back and ran towards it, hoping on and spinning around to ride the winged horse away from the cloud of poison. There wasn't much else she could do, but she had the Oracle. She noticed the open portal, her escape. Get out safely... she prayed for the others as she dove in, fleeing with the captured Oracle

Gauge took out some of her bombs and placed them around some support beams and anything that looked important. When everything was armed she looked at everyone there. "Alright let's leave before we all die. I havr a button but if they get damaged they will go off. I saved three that were made for stunning just in case if we run into any problems. So let's go."

Demon got off the serrant and ran as fast as possible. "Holy shit that was badass sorry Fin." He ran with the others and waited by the oral making sure everyone else went out. Luckily he was out of the poison cloud. "Let's go we got the Oracle." He remembered what gmGaie said about the weapons. "Fuck." He reload his pistol. "Get Fin out of here I'll finish the moster." His gun was in his left haND and his scythe was in his right he hid himself until the acid stopped.

Totorokoro Totorokoro DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Noivian Noivian Skaggon Skaggon Lord Potato Lord Potato The Elder The Elder Verdas Verdas The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

d00a45f41266da42e544ca40663778d8.jpg

Tagging:
Light Light

• Mentioned

Rhea, Selene

UNDERGROUND CITY

"Cuuutie.... cuuuutie..." Xavier mumbled half asleep. He noticed the cool little body next to him was no longer there. He felt around, smacking his mouth as he slowly returned to consciousness. Not feeling Selene, a loud yawn bellowed from Xavier's mouth. He rubbed his eyes to the familiar dark faceless spirits just waiting to take his body. "Morning guys. I hope you stood well. Yeah me too me too." Xavier turned from the bed and up, leaving the spirits that gathered around Selene's bed, careful not to touch them, though they did try to lean. Well, she wasn't home. She had left him... probably to make breakfast. She never makes breakfast. With a smile on his face and a spring to his step, Xavier had no idea he was practically the last person to respond to the call. His pride hide and ignorance to the surreal quiet of everyone being gone, Xavier's favorite little bobblehead rested on his shoulders. The claws of the four footed 100 headed hydra gripped deeply into his shoulder muscles, a grip so tight it can't fall off this time. Its many heads bouncing and bobbing around with each step. Rhea was in sight, worry apparent all over her demeanor. "Hey Rhea Mums, Why the glum face? It's such a lovely time. The air is so calm, so cool.... have you seen Selene anywhere?"

FINNEGAN BROWN

The pain that shot through the remainder on his arm was worse than being burnt from the acid. What it made it all that more worse, was that he was not expecting it. Finnegan cried out in pain and dropped to his knees. "Why-," There were countless curse words he wanted to yell at Jayden, but two things stopped him from doing so.
1) The searing pain that got to his head.
2) His concentration, which he needed to maintain on the Python. If his focus shifted to yelling at Jayden, the undead army would seek to destroy him- seeing him as a threat to their master.

To make things better, Finnegan felt his energy depleting faster than usual. Fuck this, he said, trying to get up.

Unfortunately for him, he had gotten to the point where he simply didn't have much energy left. The army was strangely draining him faster and more than usual. Fortunately for him, Jayden swept him off his feet and carried him to safety. Unfortunately for Finn, he did not like being carried anywhere. "I can walk," He hissed with his eyes shut. Even if Jayden had used his ability to heal the wound, the sudden loss of a limb caused his mind to concentrate on nothing but the pain.

The acid that fell on the warriors did little damage. The corrosion only added to their existing rotten exterior. They would surround and keep the Python at bay, giving the demigods enough time to escape. He wanted to tell his peers to fall back. But the last thing Finn remembered before passing out, was calling Demon an idiot.

Mason blinks into the center of the masses and lifted his arms in excitement, "Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuuun!" He shouts as the sands shift and the earth beneath him shakes.

Steam rises from the sands and shrieks as geysers form. Mason holds out his hands and raises five geysers of lava, ready to burst. He looked at the dead eyes of the Spartans nearby. They attacked and the metal melded onto his living armor as it made contact. Mason smiled and wiggles his eyebrows at them.

"BOOM! Haha!" Mason shouted as the geysers erupted.

Plumes of magma flew out at high speeds, incinerating the Spartan that was glued to Masons chest. The lava splashed and rushed like whitewater rapids with a mind of its own. Mason danced, moving his arms around him, rising and falling with the motions of the lava. He was humming to himself and giggling, enjoying the chance to wipe out some nasties and helping the ranks.

Last edited:
Aurea
After five seconds had passed, the beam of light dissipated. In those five seconds however, it had wiped out a vast majority of the Spartans. Combined with Blue's arrows, Aurea's 'Solarbeam' proved to be quite a devastating combo. It was quite unfortunate indeed that they did not have such combos in bed. She dropped on her knees, exhausted, and was clearly out of breath. The ability she had used took quite a toll on her, so she would no longer be able to actively participate in the battle.

It was now up to Blue the others to finish the remaining Spartans off. "If it is a hug you want, you need only ask, honey." She called out to Blue, teasingly. Even though she currently had the luxury to tease, the fact remained that, without the others, she was completely and utterly defenseless. If an enemy reached her, she would most likely die without a fight. Fortunately the fight seemed to be going in their favour, with Umeko and Blue steadily building a 'net' of sorts around the Spartans.

Ruina
Just as she was about to snap the oracle's neck, Elizabeth interfered, having a Pegasus carry her off and out of her reach. The Beta began to berate her and went on and on about how the oracle could used to obtain crucial information. She supposed she was right. Her brother always said that knowledge was power, and that knowing your opponent was crucial. How had she forgotten that important lesson?

Her thoughts were soon interrupted by a rain of corrosive acid which threatened to turn them all into a rather messy soup. Elizabeth ran through the portal with the Pegasus carrying the oracle, and several others followed her back into the train station. She took this as the queue to leave. They had already secured the oracle anyways. Even though she wanted to stay and fight with Python, she chose to go with the others to help. "Wait for me, guys!" She shouted after them, her tone of voice still cheerful despite the acid rain and the giant, pissed off dragon behind them.

Light Light @toolazytotageveryonernsoyeah:/

Squad 2
As Mason blew the remainder of the Spartans away, 5 seemed to get back up completely unfazed. Blue raises an eyebrow and as a string they were about to walk into to become tangible. One of these Spartans cut the wire but we're still unfazed. Blue was about to fire more arrows like Umeko requested but this made him lower his bow. "What the hell? Why aren't they dying?" Blue was about to notch an arrow to test it but forget the fact that the orb of light was gone. "Great, I'm out of a source."

At this moment Selene rises beside Blue with her umbrella raised in case there was anymore light. "Can't you tell? They're reanimated, not resurrected like the other Spartans. I think that this should help." Chains rise from the ground and wrap around Leonidas. "He seems strong enough, the soul bond between the caster and this one is the tightest. Lucky day for you all I can sever soul bonds." Selene has a chain wrap around Leonidas's neck which traveled to her hand like a leash. Selene tugs and causes him to drop to all fours. "I'm going to do one at a time, keep those other 4 distracted. I assume they won't be too happy about me doing this to their comrade. It'll take a bit, I am dealing with souls after all, can't just rush that." Selene had the chains drag Leonidas to her feet, regardless of how dangerous it could be to have him this close to her if she failed. She removes his helm and her eyes widen at the sight. "Leonidas himself! What a catch!" Selene had a sick look on her face, completely enjoying the fact that she was making the Spartan king her potential slave. The chain around his neck was slowly severing his soul bond and would drag him into the Astral plane once done. She leans down and begins whispering in the reanimated Spartans ear. "I can't wait to find your actual soul in the Astral plane and bind it to your body. Then I can really have you at my disposal. I'll take good care of you."

Blue didn't know what Selene was saying in the Spartan's ear but the fact that she could do something about them was good enough for him. "Alright, I guess that means fight these four Spartans until she's done with this one. Good luck guys, I have two lovely ladies to watch over, can't help much." He kneels down with Maria and Aurea. Ready to heal them both of Aurea needed it. ( Dirtbear Dirtbear Noivian Noivian Baconhands Baconhands Verdas Verdas Alecto Alecto Lord Potato Lord Potato The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )

Python

( ! ) Python was about to chase after the group but he stopped, for now he should continue the evacuation. He would find the Oracle once he rallied up enough allies to do so at a later time. He would not rest until one day, Katie, the Oracle was returned to him. That day wouldn't happen if he sat here fighting while the Reaper could show up at any moment though. Python burrows into the ground and leaves the water realm entirely. The acid rain was still occurring and spreading. Now no matter where you stood, the acid would hit you thus forcing you to leave through the portal. Unless one would like to stay and burn along with the past goal of Python.

( Totorokoro Totorokoro DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Noivian Noivian Skaggon Skaggon Lord Potato Lord Potato The Elder The Elder Verdas Verdas The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )

Rhea
Rhea was sitting down in a chair set out on the courtyard while drinking herbal tea. She had previously spoke with Selene and shared a cup with her, only for Selene's boyfriend to come tumbling afterwards. Rhea giggles at the spectacle and shakes her head, taking a sip of tea afterwards. "Oh it's nothing you have to worry about dear. Yes I have seen Selene, we just had tea together." She points towards the empty tea cup briefly. It was Selene's special teacup, the only cup Selene would drink out of. "They're all on a mission but of course, I don't know the details. I don't know if they've gotten very far so you're welcome to take a boat and join them. Selene went not too long ago herself. Unless you'd like to stay here and keep me company, then that's also a choice you can make." ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride )

Python

( ! ) Python was about to chase after the group but he stopped, for now he should continue the evacuation. He would find the Oracle once he rallied up enough allies to do so at a later time. He would not rest until one day, Katie, the Oracle was returned to him. That day wouldn't happen if he sat here fighting while the Reaper could show up at any moment though. Python burrows into the ground and leaves the water realm entirely. The acid rain was still occurring and spreading. Now no matter where you stood, the acid would hit you thus forcing you to leave through the portal. Unless one would like to stay and burn along with the past goal of Python.

( Totorokoro Totorokoro DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Noivian Noivian Skaggon Skaggon Lord Potato Lord Potato The Elder The Elder Verdas Verdas The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )
Demon got up and went through the protal. "Fuck man" he went through the portal and followed the group. He looked for the Oracle. "Beta if we spare her life he might not try to kill us. So it's your call but he might be mad and try to kill us anyway." DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride

( ! )Gaige started heading back to the train stop so she can go to the sand area with the others. She was going to set off the bombs and destroy everything. If the people stayed that's their choice.
Totorokoro Totorokoro DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Noivian Noivian Lord Potato Lord Potato The Elder The Elder Verdas Verdas The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof (everyone else in the realm)

ELIAS SACHETS

Apart from the book she was previously carrying, Elias managed to find more material that she figured would be of use. Loose sheets, diagrams, books, weird looking contraptions that she thought looked similar to a flash drive. I really wish I brought my bag with me...

She picked up as many things as she could carry and started running out of the library, off to their designated meeting point.

The wolf watched; she'd been prepared for Blue to act before she summoned the last moon beam but it appeared that this was unnecessary: after Mason's actions there were only five Spartans left. One of them was being... bewitched by that sorceress Selene; the other four Spartans were still standing and free to move. The wolf would have gone after one, if it weren't for the glaring, stabbing pain in her right side. She let out an annoyed growl, followed by a yelp after the exhale, and looked to try and head back to the beacon.
Carefully, she took each step by agonizing step until she couldn't bare the pain any more. Without any sort of dignity, the wolf collapsed in the sands. She struggled to rise, and let out a snarl of irritation before another yelp escaped her. She slowed down her breathing; whatever the injury was, it wasn't just simple bruising.

• Mentioned

Oracle Demon

TRAIN STATION

Panting heavily and on the verge of throwing up, Pegasus' landing was far from controlled as he skid to a halt on the train platform. The Oracle was still safe and unphased within his body. "Thank you, Pegasus. When we return to Umeko I will release you" The winged horse bowed its head to Elizabeth and began to glow a bit brighter in response.
The others were quickly spilling one after the other through the portal. Good, they would escape. "Beta if we spare her life he might not try to kill us. So it's your call but he might be mad and try to kill us anyway." Elizabeth nodded silently, turning to face the Oracle trapped within the horse. "If she cooperates there would be no reason to kill her, correct? We aren't murderers. Well..." Elizabeth smiled kindly, shrugging as her eyes came to a close. They reopened sharply, fixated on the Oracle's. "Python is going to attempt to kill us just for capturing the Oracle. There will be no negotiations for a peaceful release, only bloody violence will come from today's events. Come on, we need to get going." The air was heavy as Elizabeth walked to where they would have to board. Pegasus shrank a few feet, only being as large as it took for the Oracle to comfortably fit within his stomach but small enough to squeeze into the train.

• Mentioned

Gaige, Chloe, Elias

INFORMATION TOWER​

Kristov chuckled wickedly to Gaige, flipping a stun bomb in his hand. "Let's get out of here, Quickly now, Quickly!" Kristov lead the small squad outside. Once the four escaped he gave signal to blow the tower to smithereens. Walking away with his back to the explosion like a super hero, Kristov continued to flip the bomb, returning to the portal. The train needed to hurry so they could escape. Many, many locations were known by the monsters and revealed to Kristov and he was eager to get hunting

Xavier looked down to Selene's glass. He thought he had imagined it and smiled as he picked it up gently, sitting where Selene once had. "From the sounds of it, everyone is probably gone then, yes? What's one more body: A nuisance. They'll be fine I'm sure. If I may-" Xavier poured the contents of the teapot refilling Selene's glass. The steam of the tea rose and wiggled, taking shape to Selene's body, becoming more and more compact and intricate until it was even colored and wore her common black dress. Xavier appeared to just stare at the teacup that only had a few streams of steam emanating from it. Selene spun around, a little black umbrella in her hand to block her from the light. Xavier laughed a little and gently blew the steam Selene away. He brought the cup to his lips and sipped gently, setting it back down to the table. He looked up to Rhea, dabbing his lips dry. "It's good, thank you. How long has everyone been gone?" Xavier inquired from Rhea. It made no difference to him, but it was conversation

• Mentioned

Oracle Demon

TRAIN STATION

Panting heavily and on the verge of throwing up, Pegasus' landing was far from controlled as he skid to a halt on the train platform. The Oracle was still safe and unphased within his body. "Thank you, Pegasus. When we return to Umeko I will release you" The winged horse bowed its head to Elizabeth and began to glow a bit brighter in response.
The others were quickly spilling one after the other through the portal. Good, they would escape. "Beta if we spare her life he might not try to kill us. So it's your call but he might be mad and try to kill us anyway." Elizabeth nodded silently, turning to face the Oracle trapped within the horse. "If she cooperates there would be no reason to kill her, correct? We aren't murderers. Well..." Elizabeth smiled kindly, shrugging as her eyes came to a close. They reopened sharply, fixated on the Oracle's. "Python is going to attempt to kill us just for capturing the Oracle. There will be no negotiations for a peaceful release, only bloody violence will come from today's events. Come on, we need to get going." The air was heavy as Elizabeth walked to where they would have to board. Pegasus shrank a few feet, only being as large as it took for the Oracle to comfortably fit within his stomach but small enough to squeeze into the train.

• Mentioned

Gaige, Chloe, Elias

INFORMATION TOWER​

Kristov chuckled wickedly to Gaige, flipping a stun bomb in his hand. "Let's get out of here, Quickly now, Quickly!" Kristov lead the small squad outside. Once the four escaped he gave signal to blow the tower to smithereens. Walking away with his back to the explosion like a super hero, Kristov continued to flip the bomb, returning to the portal. The train needed to hurry so they could escape. Many, many locations were known by the monsters and revealed to Kristov and he was eager to get hunting

Xavier looked down to Selene's glass. He thought he had imagined it and smiled as he picked it up gently, sitting where Selene once had. "From the sounds of it, everyone is probably gone then, yes? What's one more body: A nuisance. They'll be fine I'm sure. If I may-" Xavier poured the contents of the teapot refilling Selene's glass. The steam of the tea rose and wiggled, taking shape to Selene's body, becoming more and more compact and intricate until it was even colored and wore her common black dress. Xavier appeared to just stare at the teacup that only had a few streams of steam emanating from it. Selene spun around, a little black umbrella in her hand to block her from the light. Xavier laughed a little and gently blew the steam Selene away. He brought the cup to his lips and sipped gently, setting it back down to the table. He looked up to Rhea, dabbing his lips dry. "It's good, thank you. How long has everyone been gone?" Xavier inquired from Rhea. It made no difference to him, but it was conversation

Demon shrugged his shoulders. "Well then we'll just have to see if she's useful or worth it." He noticed no trains were coming and started walking. "We'll have to hurry there's no telling when this place will blow." He had no intention of dieing today. "Beta when we get back you'll have to help the other squad. I would but I'm not to suited for that. Unless if they aren't useless and took care of things." He assumed the others would follow behind since it was a matter if life and death. He made it through the portal back onto the sand next to their group. "Hey guys how's it going?"

( ! )Gaige laughed at Kristof. "Ok cool guy. You do know we have to be completely gone before I set it off right? Otherwise you know we all die. But you welcome to do that after I press the button on the sand area with the army and the group." She showed him the death button. "Anyways we gotta go down here the trains don't work so now walk." She hopped down on the tracks and walked to the portal. "Don't get left behind I can and just might kill you." She walked through the portal laughing a bit to seriously.

Totorokoro Totorokoro DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Noivian Noivian Lord Potato Lord Potato The Elder The Elder Verdas Verdas The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Light Light (everyone else)

Dante' quickly made a B line straight towards the portal. He used the water from the lake to shield him from the acid above. Once through he looks around at everyone. He placed his trident behind his neck and wrapping his arms around it. He walks up to besides Elizabeth and looks at the oracle. Looks like we can call this mission a success. He said with a bit of a grin following demon.

Text Liz.jpg

Tagging:​
Light Light

• Mentioned

Demon
    Oracle
    Squad 1- Blue

EGYPT PORTAL

"We can indeed" she responded as she climbed up the steed of light. As she sat safely between Pegasus' powerful wings, tugging them a bit to signal him to ride. The horse ran down the tracks following after Demon. The winged horse charged through the water portal and flew back out of the lake formed from the waterfall entrance in a brilliant corkscrew spiral that sent water droplets flying everywhere. The glowing beast landed gently next to Blue and the others and Elizabeth looked down to him. "There are only 5... well four left... impressive. As you can see we have the Oracle nice and cozy. Probably going crazy in all that light... deal with it later. What do you know? I'm gonna take the quickest guess you shot them down and they got back up, otherwise we came at an excellent time. If I incinerate them with the wrath of a pure star, thing that would do the trick? I didn't get to take down Python."

Kristov Text.jpg

Tagging: Light Light Skaggon Skaggon

• Mentioned

Gaige, Squad 1

Doubting if the train was even on its way, Kristov got irritable and just dashed down the tracks at full speed, a deep and echoing KUUU was left in his wake. He quickly turned the track returning back to the exit and charging through it, back to the lake. Water filled his lungs because he forgot to hold his breath, and he managed to choke and cough more water down his throat than he expunged. Beating the water until he reached the top, the speedster gasped painfully for air and floated weakly to stable ground. Pulling himself out of the lake he laid on his back and just coughed water out of his lungs. Sure that all of the water was gone, Kristov meekly got to his feet and dashed over to the collection of teammates. "So, what's the game plan people? How are we gonna kill some baddies?"

Rhea
"Well I think they've been gone for a few hours now. I don't know why they're taking so long, it shouldn't be that long of a mission." Rhea takes a deep drink of the tea and sighs. "All I can do is wait here and hope for the best. So, how has your relationship with Selene been going? I can imagine she loves you dearly since she let you into her heart in the first place. You know how hard that is with she went through and all." Rhea began dragging her finger along the edge of her cup. She began replicating the tic sound with a ping sound the exact same time it went off. The aroma of tea was in the air as well. ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride )

Blue & Selene
Blue looks around at fragments of both Squad 1 & 3, sighing in relief since what they did actually paid off in the end. He continued to heal Maria and Aurea to the best of his ability as he remaining 4 reanimated Spartans advanced towards the group. These Spartans seemed intent on fighting no matter what. "They just don't die...it's crazy. Selene is working on it though, I'm really hoping you're done Selene! I'm doing just fine, nearly got fucked by these Spartans but we pulled through, thanks for asking Demon."

Selene's sick smile grows, it was obvious she was having a feeling of euphoria due to having a king submit to her. "Don't worry, I'm finished now." Selene stands up and tugs on the chain. "Rise, order the others to become my slaves as well." Leonidas rises without hesitation and stares at the other Spartans. There seemed to be a silent conversation and the soul bond they seemed to be under severed as well, connecting to Selene. "Hm, how sweet of you Leonidas. You may make my boyfriend jealous due to how much of a ladies man you are!~" All 5 Spartans sink into the Astral plane and Selene turns to the rest of the group. She was in a great mood and gave her fellow teammates a smile. "Ah, what a good night it is isn't it? They're all cleaned up now and under my command. I haven't seen any of you in a week actually, how are you?" Selene noticed Fia in her peripheral vision and had the darkness lift the wolf over to the group and at her feet. "How dreary, let me assist you. It would be quite unfortunate for you to die in a place like this." Healing aura began to envelop Fia and slowly heal her. "It's not much but it should help you greatly in time. Now, back to the previous conversation at hand. Wait, are the others catching up with you or dead? If they are you know I must collect their bodies." ( Verdas Verdas Alecto Alecto Lord Potato Lord Potato Noivian Noivian Skaggon Skaggon The Elder The Elder DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Dirtbear Dirtbear The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Baconhands Baconhands )

Bella had crossed the portal before with all the braveness she found in herself. And it was less than she had hoped for. But she joined her squad and was a little agitated when she saw others did not do so. The mission had been given, why were they not doing what they were suppossed to do. It was getting night and Maria was easier to anger, which was why she made sure to remember to have a serious talk with those people after the mission.

The girl followed her squad to where they were supposed to capture the oracle. And she saw Python. And there was water yet again. This was too much. Bellatrix could not stand it anymore, her ressources on braveness were empty and so the girl simply created a shroud of darkness around her, protecting her from everything and just hiding away like that until it was all over. She felt like a coward, but her fear was way too strong. She gave herself part of the fault they had so much trouble to even get out alive, Finn even lost his arm, but Bella did not stop hiding, until they were leaving. And besides her own cowardness, she was blaming the ones left behind. Why did they not follow? Bella was already proud to have made it that far and one could only work against their fears that much.

Bella managed to get back to where the others were and it was truly devestated. It appeared their job had not been easy too, making Bellatrix wonder, how they were supposed to get out of the mission alive in the first place. Right now it all went well, but it showed they clearly lacked a lot of skills and that maybe their momentary ranking was not the one they needed.

Meanwhile
Maria kept laying unconcious. Her injuries were serious, but she would get through, mostly thanks to Blue, the one boy she really never thought she would be thankful. For a short moment, Maria´s eyes opened, wide in shock, staring at Blue. Her mouth opened as if to say something, but only a bloody gurgling sound came out, she coughed up more blood and fell back down, passing out yet again.

Ruina

Running as fast as she could, Ruina quickly made her way back to the portal from whence they came. Her physical strength may be weaker compared to the others, but her speed and stamina were nothing to laugh at. She soon arrived back at the vast desert, and swam to join the others. 'Hm? The big lizard didn't chase us. How odd.' She thought, as she looked back at the waterfall. With how enraged it was back at the manor, especially once they had the oracle's she was certain it would give puruist, which was why she ran so fast. Perhaps it had given up on them.

Such thoughts were quickly forgotten as she made her way over to the others, waving cheerfully as always. There were only five Spartans left, and she had arrived just in time to see Selene do 'the thingy' as she liked to call it. "Wow! You guys killed all of them?! That's amazing!" She exclaimed, observing the corpses of the once imposing and earthshaking army strewn about on the sand. Their arms and armour was in disrepair, the mere sight of so many broken things sent a shiver down her spine. This was the reason why she loved war.

Aurea

Aurea put a hand on Blue's shoulder in order to get his attention. She was worried about the condition of the child of war beside her. "I don't need any healing, but I thank you for your consideration, my love. All I that require is some rest." She said to Blue, adding 'my love' in order to tease him a little. Now that the mission was over, it should be perfectly fine to joke around like this. "You should instead focus on helping Maria. She is in a much worse condition than I am." She then proceeded to a quick head count of everyone here. There were still some missing.

Selene voiced her concerns for her, though she said it more bluntly than she would have preferred. She was especially worried about the condition of squad 1, whose members were tasked with securing the oracle. Perhaps they ran into that horrible dragon, Python. Still, she felt no need to ask further. The mission was finally over. While it may have taken less than an hour to actually complete, it felt like it took days. She actually felt something trying to tell her that the entire mission took well over a week to complete, but brushed it off as her imagination. Rest would certainly be most welcome.

Light Light The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Lord Potato Lord Potato Alecto Alecto DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Baconhands Baconhands Skaggon Skaggon @anyoneelsewho'smadeitoutbutican'tactuallyremember

d00a45f41266da42e544ca40663778d8.jpg

Tagging:
Light Light

• Mentioned

(CHARACTER NAMES)

(LOCATION)

The delicious smell of the tea was filling Xavier's nose, fixating his mind from the constant ticking of his stopwatch to the carefully times pings of Rhea's glass. He relaxed his mind and released, sitting back in his seat. "It's been... an adventure to say the least." his usual cheery outlook on everything more settled and realistic "Every relationship has its ups and downs, peaks and lows. We probably fight more than the average couple, and I still do wish she were more expressive... but, I'd say things are good." Xavier cooled his next sip by swishing the contents in his cheeks. "But in comparison to most of the girls here... I'd say she's the only stable one. Or at least the only one who can keep me stable. They say when you believe you've found the one to denounce all others and never let them go, right? Seems to be going in my favor so far."

As the wolf was picked up by Selene's shadow magic (or dark magic - it was all witchery regardless of what it was called), she felt the sudden urge to protest, but the memory of the stabbing pain continued and the wolf settled with silence. After being placed down next to the group, more specifically in front of Selene, a healing aura began to envelop her, and the wolf began to feel the most minimal amount of pain relief begin to take hold of her side. The wolf was hesitant; she heavily distrusted this necromancer - she intervened with the natural processes of life. Not that she would complain, she was aware of Selene's healing magic, but that distrust was not easily forgotten. Surrounded by other allies, however, the wolf closed her eyes and rested her head on her front paws - she couldn't walk, she couldn't act but she wasn't in danger; rest was needed. Perhaps that would help with the healing.
Light Light @Anyone_there_now

AVICE
Mentions & Interactions: Alexios, ( Lord Potato Lord Potato ), Aurea ( Verdas Verdas ), Blue, ( Light Light ), Elizabeth ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride ) Fia ( Baconhands Baconhands ), Kristov, Maria ( The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof ), Mason ( Dirtbear Dirtbear ), Luna, Ruina, & Selene.

The blast of light from Aurea and the lava from Mason had Avice lowering her weapons before completely dissolving them to watch the light show. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she watched the decimation of the Spartan army until only five of them remained. How curious; she tilted her head and carefully listened to Selene explain whatever they were.

As the current Iota did her thing, Avice turned to tend to her own injuries, beginning to dissipate the rage in herself, but mindful not to do it as quickly with Alexios since she wasn't sure what kind of injuries the Gamma sustained. She pressed a hand against the open cut on her stomach. Judging from the blood, it was just a surface wound and the goddamn Spartan didn't manage to nick any important organ. Thank the gods for that, at least. Her gaze shifted between Fia and Maria who seemed to have sustained the worst injuries out of all of them. Didn't really need to worry about them too much though, it would seem, since they were being taken care of already. Aurea, on the other hand, looked worse for wear. Okay, they all did probably, but that solar blast seemed to have taken its toll on her.

Avice brought her non-bloody hand to her forehead and wiped the sweat off her brow, all the while keeping an eye on the portal as the others - Elizabeth, Kristov - began to emerge from it. A snort escaped her when Selene mentioned collecting the dead bodies if there were any. Shaking her head, she sobered up a bit, shifting her attention to the rest of the group, "We don't have anything else to do after this, right?" She couldn't help but ask, eyebrows raised, "As in, we just go home after everyone gets back - or most of us anyway -" Her eyes darted to the side for a bit, just in time to see Bellatrix and Ruina emerge from the portal, "- and take a breather? Or do we still have to round something up...?"

I hope I get the right people lmao

Once the Spartans were defeated, Mason's lava fell onto the sands with a heavy sizzle. The lava hardened and crystallized with the silica in the sand, creating a sea of different hues of glass. Mason stopped in place and looked down at his hands. He pulled the fire he had back into his body. His living armor glowed a deep red and then began to swim to his forearms, ankles, and his ears. The metal transformed to armbands, anklets, and earrings. Mason's torso was bare, softly steaming in the cool desert air. He stayed staring at his hands. Mason clenched his fist tightly, holding them closed until the knuckles paled. He released them, with that a slow exhalation, calming himself. Mason looked out to the darkness away from the waterfall, into the deep black of the sky. This fight was over. This fight was just another step towards finishing this war. Towards ending his father and all the factions for laying waste to the world he was born into. This eternal battlefield. This ruined world.

Mason shook away the thoughts. His hair dusting off the sand and debris from the action. He turned back to the squad and saw the injured being tended to. He walked towards the waterfall, not disturbing the others. He didn't want to interrupt any important duties. His role was combat, he wasn't much help outside of it. Mason learned from the training sessions and battle exercises that if he meddled in the recovery of others, it may cost them dearly. So, Mason found himself dipping his feet into the water of the lake. It was odd, not feeling the cool wet touch. It wasn't fair to take away yet another feeling that defined water from him. He sat back, plopping into the sandy shore. He pushed the water forward, making waves and keeping himself occupied until the rest of the squads made it back.

Umeko
kanade-tachibana-angel-beats-kanade-tenshi-33559733-1366-768.jpg

• Tagging: None

Mentioned

Everyone...?

Waterfall exterior.

Umeko nodded, watching the rest of the army dissipate like dust in the wind. Dismissing the strings left on the battlefield and around Blue's arrows, they faded into intangibility, keeping everyone else from hurting themselves on them. She looked idly around, waiting for the others to arrive. Pulling out the first aide kit she had brought with her, she handed it off to whoever was doing first aide at the moment.

Finally, Yuki made his way through the teleporter and out the waterfall, joining the group on the shore. The Spartan army was gone, which surprised him. Really, he had expected the outside group to get annihilated. Putting away his glaive, he winced when the metal pole hit his back, the acid burn on his back stinging him greatly.

Yuki
597067-sh_go_makishima_large.jpg

• Tagging: None

Mentioned

Everyone...?

Waterfall Exterior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back