• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Wins... (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
Yup, I am! why do you think i named cici aliw

I knew some, but not the full extent. I had to read through his Resena Veridica de La Revolucion Filipina and man I wanted to burn down the original manuscript LMAO
my head's starting to hurt since i've been reading piece after piece of literature from the time since Wednesday. @___@;; Again, because of useless partner.

Just wondering can Morelli hear prayers?
Only if he focuses, is "asleep", meditates, etc. The incessant chants of praise from his followers dig into his skull like a drill made from religion, so he avoids hearing them, but he does fulfill them sometimes.

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
Yup, I am! why do you think i named cici aliw

I knew some, but not the full extent. I had to read through his Resena Veridica de La Revolucion Filipina and man I wanted to burn down the original manuscript LMAO
my head's starting to hurt since i've been reading piece after piece of literature from the time since Wednesday. @___@;; Again, because of useless partner.
Group activities are bad, but having a partner is worse. They either work or don’t, nothing it between. Anyway, Aguinaldo was a sellout and, in my opinion, didn’t really care about his country and countrymen. He also, allegedly, had Bonifacio and Antonio killed, two brave heroes who loved the country more than they did themselves.

I'm starting to think that if I ever make another RP, I might put a human limit on it. They take over SO many CSes.

Tfw you only like having 2 characters and one idea is better than another SCREEE

Birdsie Birdsie I finished Mortimer! Sorry for the cringeworthy backstory, woops, but pls accept .u.

Courtesy of Alteras Alteras

With Cici's personality, you can go many ways with this interaction. A) "Ignore the masses" B) "Ignore the poorly dressed" C) "Insult the poorly dressed" D) "Threaten the poorly dressed" E) "Attack the poorly dressed"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back