• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Wins... (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
just strangle alteras bec they're a bad influence and making me tryhard the design of my own
Well I would, but Alteras Alteras is a mod, so he's probably immune to strangling, exploding, falling to their doom, being engulfed in hellfire, freezing in the abyss, getting sucked into the void, stubbing their pinkies on furniture, getting paper cuts, getting their minds blown, being split in half, being staked to the heart, crushed in between two mountains, getting skinned alive, getting headshotted by a railgun, obliterated by a planet exploding into itself, and getting decapitated, so yeah, praise it is.

Alteras Alteras i'm going to use rusty scissors on your body once i figure out where you live
I'll prepare cookies when you do.

Well I would, but Alteras Alteras is a mod, so he's probably immune to strangling, exploding, falling to their doom, being engulfed in hellfire, freezing in the abyss, getting sucked into the void, stubbing their pinkies on furniture, getting paper cuts, getting their minds blown, being split in half, being staked to the heart, crushed in between two mountains, getting skinned alive, getting headshotted by a railgun, obliterated by a planet exploding into itself, and getting decapitated, so yeah, praise it is.
yep yep yep yep yep yep nope nope nope yep hopefully-not how?! oh-god why?! we'll all die too, and nope.

I'll prepare cookies when you do.

yep yep yep yep yep yep nope nope nope yep hopefully-not how?! oh-god why?! we'll all die too, and nope.
Well, once the planet explodes, all you mods just float in space, merge, then form a new planet using your fleshy body and continue to exist as quasi-god entities who communicate using farts and emoji.

I, your prophet, shall now attempt to interpret our godly overlord’s words. He’s saying... Let us praise our alien conquerors and throw shade at the crazy nonbelievers!
Disclaimer: The message may be subject to further interpretation since I, your prophet, cannot physcially smell fart theough a screen and thus only got half of the message.

Silence, this is a completely valid strategy with absolutely no consequences or possible “traps”. And I think we should run blindly with it and hope it works! :)
Birdsie Birdsie speaking of which, is this common knowledge to everyone that he loses power per follower?
Anyone with an Intelligence/Wisdom statistic rated from 11 points and above who has thought about it sufficiently long.

holy shit i just saw the character sheet what the absolute hell i didn't even know stuff like that is do able?????????????????????????????
yeah i feel a lot worse about my incomplete character sheet

holy shit i just saw the character sheet what the absolute hell i didn't even know stuff like that is do able?????????????????????????????
yeah i feel a lot worse about my incomplete character sheet
Ya, the update brought about some crazy stuff. Take a look at all the new stuff happening in the BBcode Center!!

When you dont use BBcode becus you have the same IQ as your character *Finger guns*

Oh my god! Sugarwine...I mean Sugarvine, strikes back against altera’s unbelievable BBcode, with their own eligant yet powerful BBcode CS of their own!! Crushing through Alteras Alteras defenses like it’s nothing! Easily evening the score up to 1-1. The fluticasone fluticasone fans are gonna love this! And this is only the beginning, welcome folks to the BBCODE BATTLE FINALS!

WEll damn, time to give up on life, we're outmanned, outgunned, out bbcoded
Not that I touch the stuff because I'm lazy as hell

I've edited Vlad for the hundredth time and I'm almost happy

Alteras Alteras fluticasone fluticasone S-Stop! Your elegant and fancy BBcodes are slowly draining my lifeforce! Must! Resist! Urge! To! Code! (Since it takes too much time and my knowledge on it is minimal. Although I must say well done for the splendid work! Still, I might as well code it a bit to, at the very least, make it look neat and tidy.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back