• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Wins... (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I really want to make a character who is less reliant on combat, and more focused on interaction - like politics and shit.

But most of the characters I've seen so far are all battle-ready and it seems that making such a character would be quite pointless.

Birdsie Birdsie will such a character be welcome to the setting, or shoukd I settle for a more battle-centric character like most?

I really want to make a character who is less reliant on combat, and more focused on interaction - like politics and shit.

But most of the characters I've seen so far are all battle-ready and it seems that making such a character would be quite pointless.

Birdsie Birdsie will such a character be welcome to the setting, or shoukd I settle for a more battle-centric character like most?
Pretty sure a person familiar with politics would be helpful, some of us don’t even know what etiquette means.

Considering how powerful the overlord is, we kinda need a person able to do diplomacy and stuff.

I cant wait to start *^*
Vlad is going to misinterpret so much it'll be frighteningly adorable

oh god BBcode no down the rabbit hole help i'm becoming more and more obsessed with the look of my sheet

Im gonna uphold the anti-bbcode resistance

W e a k l i n g s

Birdsie Birdsie Is there some kind of hierarchical system in the resistance? And does the resistance have a name to call itself?
There are cells spread wide and thin but they only cooperate and aren't united. If they were, Morel like would perceive them as a threat and remove them. There is no official name.

This RP will hopefully have the players uniting them.

The battle-centered characters will be comparably half-useless. One does not beat a God in combat.

Gonna be that annoying asshole: When are we starting? :p

Birdsie Birdsie
When I get home, so in circa three hours.

Actually getting pretty happy with the look of my char sheet.
Though most of the information is missing... :/:

Birdsie Birdsie
mind if i ask if my chara's been approved? o': I noticed that people after me already got the go signal so i wanted to make sure I wasn't just skipped over or something!

Birdsie Birdsie
mind if i ask if my chara's been approved? o': I noticed that people after me already got the go signal so i wanted to make sure I wasn't just skipped over or something!
Let me double-check.

It seems that clicking a cookie on the phone is harder than I thought. It is done now. Accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back