• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Wins... (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Vacuum Vacuum Awesome character man! Really love his last name. Anyway, really curious, but are his race strong magically or physically? Like, where does their strength come from? Also, are they also tough? Since, if their strength comes physically, then their bodies would be tough as well no?

Vacuum Vacuum Awesome character man! Really love his last name. Anyway, really curious, but are his race strong magically or physically? Like, where does their strength come from? Also, are they also tough? Since, if their strength comes physically, then their bodies would be tough as well no?

Thanks dude! The Huaka strength is purely physical. I probably should have mentioned they are tough as well. To me strength and toughness usually go hand in hand.

The prayers of cultists are instantly converted into magical energy, but if its stream ends, he will no longer have fuel for his powers. Attacking power nodes and cult centers would be a good move to weaken the Overlord...

I can’t help but feel like...

itsatrap.jpg

I can’t help but feel like...

itsatrap.jpg
Silence, this is a completely valid strategy with absolutely no consequences or possible “traps”. And I think we should run blindly with it and hope it works! :)
Birdsie Birdsie speaking of which, is this common knowledge to everyone that he loses power per follower?

Birdsie Birdsie I FINALLY COMPLETED MY CHARACTER, WOO, SORRY ITS BAD I LOST IT KINDA THROUGH HIS BACKSTORY -- PLS ACCEPT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back