Other What's your favorite kind of rp

Either rps purely made up from creativity and have fantasy aspects, or fandom rps that are based off of an anime or fictional world.

Fantasy mostly. But I also Rping Fandoms and in the Fantasy Rps has a mix of action, adventure, romance and or drama..............too much? XD

I have to go with sci-fi, though I love nationbuilders, medieval, medieval fantasy, crime and dark fantasy too.

Magicy post apoc, sci fi, some fantasy, and been wanting to try dice, DnD specifically.

I don't have preferences in terms of genre, or rather, I do but it's negatively, as in, there are genres I will not do. This doesn't mean I don't have preferences at all though. I do have them, but focused on structure rather than genre. I like well-planned RPs with solid bases and interesting world-building. I like ideas and systems to play around with and I love when there is a storyline with logic but that still twists and turns. I like to feel involved and to feel like my partner is also committing. I like well-constructed and complex characters, an interesting premise, organic world, and thought-out plots. A good plan and a good friend is what I need to have a good time in an RP.

Personally I’m a sucker for fluff. But am typically seen doing Fantasy and Fandom roleplays. Slice of Life roleplays are fun but I feel are short lived? I love for them to be well-balanced however; comedic, dark, light-hearted, adventurous.

Personally I’m a sucker for fluff. But am typically seen doing Fantasy and Fandom roleplays. Slice of Life roleplays are fun but I feel are short lived? I love for them to be well-balanced however; comedic, dark, light-hearted, adventurous.
Ah I love cutesy fluff too <3

eaec93b99257ab59135ec0c1cc0ee5c6cbcfed1a_hq.gif

Superhero or paranormal related ones are always something I enjoy, and generally just plots that have a lot of good twists and character exploration/development potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back