Other What's your favorite kind of rp

i like fighting for the plot. i compare a rping to dancing . i often take the lead . i would rather an rp feel like a good fight i would love to be challenge and constantly have someone forcing me to change my idea so im not quite sure how its going to end and by the time it ends i want to feel mentally exhauasted, exhilarated and satisfied as if i put up a good fight and of course as if ive just finish a good story.

thats not really an type but honestly im pretty open to almost every genre

I dabble on a couple of stuff (realistic, fantasy, adventure, action) but I find myself sticking to modern realistic lately since it’s easiest to keep track of, being with my screwed schedule.

I did a few Harry Potter Roleplay ages ago and it was nice, but then I quickly discovered than appart from reading - and even - fantasy and friends weren't mine. Friends.

I like 1 to 1 RPGs and it's been a while I haven't done some with strangers. Mostly did them with my, lets use the generic word " lovers ". And I'm really not into setting any kind of story. Bring your character, I'll bring mine and sparks might fly.

I'm into dense love stories that involve loads of struggle cause I'm terribly emo. Also sorry cis-het but I think most of your love stories sucks.

An RP in which the players are committed and, in return, they are rewarded with the time of their life.

i like doing fandom,simple RP's cause it tough for me to do big long posts so basically chat speak or play by post RP's to be more frank.

Horror-themed roleplays are my favorite. I Get tired of the mushy gushy romance, i want pain and suffering.

I like mainly Original rps, Modern setting rps and Fantasy rps being favorites-- sometimes both if i'm lucky-- with a romantic subplot and a dash angst, suffering, and action for good measure. I wont lie, i also Thrive™ in a character-driven romance.

though in all honesty, my favorite kind of rp is where both the the Main leads have a good chemistry, and the plot/rp ends up being more character driven. I find that much more fun than solid, set out plots.

any time and status of character suits me, also any level of realism, just throw in devastating plot twists and monsters, either literal or figurative. i would say a favorite for my would be a realistic spin on deep fantasy in a modern setting.
y'know? like yes to fantasy creatures but handicapped magic that boarders on science, i love it, haha!

Fantasy/Sci-Fi crossover. Not a science fantasy setting where there's magic and tech, but where a strict sci-fi only setting meets a fantasy-only one.

i mean i will always join any sort of post-apoc roleplay, and sci-fi definitely has second place in my heart because i just consume so much sci-fi that there's always a concept i'd love to explore in an rp

but my longest time love has been medieval fantasy every time, high-fantasy hijinks are just the best thing to write

90% of my characters are med-fant themed and they're all babes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back