Other What's your favorite kind of rp

I like most genres, but I usually go for fantasy, steampunk, cyberpunk and a few romance... I love angst personally and I kinda suck at an action roleplay (even though I love that genre.)

Whichever. As long as the players are entertaining writers and can put their ego aside for the enjoyment of other players.

Trying to narrow it down to genre is just inadequate. The fantasy tab contains both original, world built roleplays as well as your typical 'vampire high school' roleplays. The spectrum's just too wide.

My favorite changes by the day honestly, haha. Most of the time I can't go wrong with a good modern fantasy setting though with some underlying supernatural elements that the characters are already a part of or diving into for the first time.

I'm always gonna have a love for fantasy... whether it be mixed with modern or academy. Some of my first RPs were in that genre, haha. But I also recently found a love for slice-of-life RPs. Actually the only role-play I ever finished was of that genre. It was crazy.

My Fav RP is decided by what mood I am in at the time you ask. right now it's Fantasy/Romance/Action. tomorrow it might be steam punk or post apoc. Point is. I have done them all so much it has gotten to the point they might as well be the same. to me it's the story that is important so in a way my Fav RP is just good storytelling.

P.S. my most common Fav RP is Magic/fantasy survival. very rare to find a good one but ehh it's pure nectar when you do.

Any roleplay that accepts characters from other mediums. I've never been the best of bringing forth OCs that feel like anything more than cardboard cutouts. With characters, I fall in love with their personalities and backstories... pretty much anything that makes them "tick." I don't necessarily need to include all the fandom stuff. In fact, writing them in different situations and mediums helps my muse considerably. So anything that allows any and all kinds of characters. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back