Other What’s your “cringey” interest?

I tend to overanalyze rap lyrics and fixate on rhyme schemes. I listen to some really obscure hip hop content. Whenever I meet someone who listens to the same artists, it's like I found a lost twin or a piece of my body and end up delving into that artist's catalogue and repost multiple scrutinizations of their verses. Rap freak.

definitely furry stuff, LOL. I have few friends in the fandom now because I hate the drama of it all (keep my circle small). It's much more fun when you have a few close friends interested in it :] <3

Roleplaying... lol. I'm sure if anyone knew they would think its weird and cringy.
Seeing as Rpnation is for roleplaying im sure nobody will find it weird unless they are here to ruin the mood because roleplaying is just a fun and good way to pass time.

Seeing as Rpnation is for roleplaying im sure nobody will find it weird unless they are here to ruin the mood because roleplaying is just a fun and good way to pass time.
U think he meant in the real world- like if he were to tell his in person friends or family-

I don't have have family, so yes I meant it for RL friends. And not really friends, but the majority of people around me would judge and thinks its weird. My friends would probably think it's weird, if they thought anything of it at all, but wouldn't judge me because we all weird. Either way it's something I've kept to myself for forever now lol

I don't have have family, so yes i meant it for RL friends. And not really friends, but the majority of people around me would judge and thinks its weird. My friend would probably think it's weird, if they thought anything of it at all, but wouldn't judge me because we all weird. Either way it's something I've kept to myself for forever now lol
Well i might not know you but you seem like an amazing person to what im viewing and if somebody doesn't accept you thats their problem.

Well i might not know you but you seem like an amazing person to what im viewing and if somebody doesn't accept you thats their problem.
Awwh, thank you! And trust me, my true circle of people is small. We LIVE for the weirdness, and we are full of it.

Being in love with the drow and driders and can't stand spiders IRL? I know it doesn't make sense but hey.
Drow and Driders are hot, spiders are not. 👍

I think I have a lot of cringey interests but I'm old enough I don't even care. I love edgy monster boys, yandere's and haruguros, I consume trashy media on purpose, and I started learning Japanese so I could read Dogra Magra but honestly most of what I consume is some real weeby and weird stuff.

Drow and Driders are hot, spiders are not. 👍

I think I have a lot of cringey interests but I'm old enough I don't even care. I love edgy monster boys, yandere's and haruguros, I consume trashy media on purpose, and I started learning Japanese so I could read Dogra Magra but honestly most of what I consume is some real weeby and weird stuff.
I rp my Aunyanna as both a priestess and bard from House Baenre from the Underdark, though haven't gotten to actually rp as her yet on the site. Problem is I can't seem to get my discord to work yet.

I rp my Aunyanna as both a priestess and bard from House Baenre from the Underdark, though haven't gotten to actually rp as her yet on the site. Problem is I can't seem to get my discord to work yet.
Noice! I have had two drow's, and their role as we all know is: Male. 😆

Hopefully your discord works soon. Faerun seems like a fun setting to rp in!

Roleplaying... lol. I'm sure if anyone knew they would think its weird and cringy.
Same. I have kept it well hidden from my IRL friends because they have all grown out of it and made me feel weird for not having more "grown-up" interests in the past.

I'm making a card game. I make 5 cards per day, in hopes I can pitch it to someone to make it a reality.
It's called Caheto.

It's gotten to the point where I've skipped gym days just to make more cards.

I just wanna be rich to get a hot girlfriend...
1704668621514.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back