• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Hellion Harlequin (OC & Fandoms) Now with Monster Boys!

April_Fools

Just an imp in a harlequin hat
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
d5e20e563562682214b13ec35643f2fd.jpg

• Welcome, Welcome one and all! I'm April Fools, your local roleplaying Jester!
    I'm over 30, I go by He/Him, and I'm a flexible and chill guy.

Looking for mostly MxM romantic pairings. I am more open to MxF and MxNB for my Monster boys

I'm an adaptable writer but at a minimum I'd like at least a couple paragraphs and will try to match the energy of writers who like to go up to a novella length. Third-person only.

I'd love for some partners who put in an equal effort in the planning stage, if you'd like for me to plan everything out I'm afraid I'm not the right partner for you.

OOC chatter and becoming friends is all great! I want there to be a comfortable channel of communications so I can make sure we're both having a good time!

I have never ghosted, I will let you know if I'm no longer feeling it or I become too busy.

No minors please. 20 is my cutoff but I'd like to write with somebody 25+

If anything strikes your interest please send me a DM or comment below!

Last edited:
Sparrows and cats will live in my shoe,
Sooner than I will live with you.
Fish will come walking out of the sea,
Sooner than you will come back to me

I find myself in the mood to roleplay your Popular Kid/Outcast plot, if your still interested. Which of the two would you prefer to be?

"I would enter your sleep if I could, and guard you there, and slay the thing that hounds you,
as I would if it had the courage to face me in fair daylight.
But I cannot come in unless you dream of me.”

Hey! I’m 20 years old, but if you’re still looking for people to rp with feel free to reach out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back