Other What’s your “cringey” interest?

RPing. I tell irl people that I'm using a collaborative writing site and we write stories together. Which isn't really a lie, but it's not quite the truth either. IDK why it feels cringe even when I'm talking to people I DnD with, but...
Relatable tbh ;-;

Cookie Run.

Ive been playing since October, and one of my favorite things is being f2p and getting gems. A lot of people still play it, but I like to think of it as kind of cringe. Either that or Tally Hall. I used to like those guys a lot, but now I don’t.

I have a couple. Though right now I am super into a Undertale Au aswell as creating my own. I have a oc storyline of elementals and I am a huge Crystal collector.

I have so many but I think watching Hetalia. I never watched it during my middle school years unlike my other friends and sometime a year ago I watched it because I got curious and I now own an Italy figure lol

Reading fanfics and manga that make me cry-- It makes me feel calm after a good cry.

Yeah same on both, I like undertale and it's aus but I would rather die then my mom ask me about all the undertale fanfiction I read :')

For me, something that would be considered cringe worthy is the fact that I still like MLP.
Even after years later I still enjoy the show and actively participate in the community, though a lot see it as cringe and I don't blame them lol.
I'm also apart of the FNaF community but I'm not sure if a lot of people would consider it cringe since it seems to be getting a lot of love (especially with the movie coming out soon >.>).

I like things that sre considered quote on quote uwu

Like leave me alone and let me dress in all pink- green.. and use lil emojis like :3

Ill get bullied endlessly if i did that irl lol
For me, something that would be considered cringe worthy is the fact that I still like MLP.
Even after years later I still enjoy the show and actively participate in the community, though a lot see it as cringe and I don't blame them lol.
I'm also apart of the FNaF community but I'm not sure if a lot of people would consider it cringe since it seems to be getting a lot of love (especially with the movie coming out soon >.>).
Off topic but i love ur mlp pfp as someone whos been a brony since 2012 i relate. 😭 now i make pony ocs

In general, pretty much RPing on the internet and writing fanfics in my late 20s at this point in my life. What's cringy to others, I suppose my interest in RWBY and crossover shipping.

I'm a sucker for reality TV, especially the more infuriating cis straights it has :') 90 Days Fiance? Love Is Blind? sign me up to lose my mind

Demondice is apparently cringe to listen to. Found that out last night : (
It’s apparently mainly because she raps with Japanese mixed in sometimes, even though she lives in Japan. I personally love her stuff, even though I don’t listen to a lot of hip hop or rap.

I mean, I don't think it's cringe. But I have a soft spot for "turn your brain off" comedy anime like Asobi Asobase where there's no serious plot/story to any given episode, the gags are all over the place, the facial expressions are stupidly overexaggerated, the art style changes from cut to cut depending on the shenaniganry, and the voice actors are clearly having WAY TOO MUCH FUN with the characters and the antics they get up to.

How do the women voicing the characters of Asobi Asobase still have working throats after all their screams and strange vocal shananiganry? Lol.

So, yeah. That kind of show would be my cringy interest.

A super obscure mafia-themed otome game x_x It's so painfully unheard of but I'm still trying to rp in the universe, lol. Otome games in general are kinda given flack because of their being geared towards female players...but idrc, this is my favorite fandom <3

The interest I have that I am shy about isn't really "cringey," I guess, but I am terrified people will think I am weird/scary for having it. For example, I am deeply fascinated by WW1/ WW2 and the military in general, but I am scared people will misinterpret and think I am a warmonger or something. In reality I am very much a pacifist.

Also my ocs in general, I like making these little guys, but my family must not know about them
Same here. I often come up with OCs that I just make stories about in my head. They are all parts of me, and because they often go through experiences similar to those I am going through, they help me feel more compassionate toward myself. These characters are very special to me, but I can't bring myself to talk to anyone in real life about them.

RP of course. It's honestly really hard to explain to people and most just go "that's cool."

A lot of my music I keep on the down low as well. I listen to mostly soundtracks from games and ocassionally, music from movies and anime.

But also general not safe for work type stuff. I recognize a great deal of very dirty jokes people make and the kind that you'd only understand being on the internet a lot. I'll leave it at that.

I know a lot of very random facts about things I simply find cool. Things like animals, futuristic technology, medieval weapons, military things, MMA and such. I end up knowing a pretty wide variety of random ass facts while not necessarily knowing about things that are immediately relevant or things that people happen to be interested in. I'll know all about these things while knowing little about stuff like dragon ball z or star wars.

I could say writing and rp as well. But to spice it up a bit.

I'd say going into theatres and seeing the Spider-Verse movies. I know not everyone's a fan of superhero or animated movies and they might see them as cringe. I enjoyed it and hope to see more of those types of movies, like the TMNT movie coming out.

I'm 23 years old and still play roblox. I grew up with it since I was 9 years old. With all the nostalgia, memories and new games I can't ever give it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back